Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Was only a matter of time

Could get messy mind

An anonymous cabinet minister has referred to the Red Wall MPs thinking of submitting letters as "fucking nobodies" who owe everything to Johnson. I am sure that will help shore up support.

• Haha 1

The briefs clearly from Number 10 about some of the New MP`s such as Alicia Kearns and Dehenna Davison are brutal.Being painted as self serving disloyal careerists.Well if they are they learnt that from the dear leader himself.

• Like 1

Wonder whether I should buy some popcorn?

Just pissed off I have a very busy work so can`t sit back and enjoy the shitshow.

What bothers me is that the longer "Boris" remains, the more unelectable the Tories become. 

He needs to stay in place a bit longer.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Sean said:

Wonder whether I should buy some popcorn?

Just pissed off I have a very busy work so can`t sit back and enjoy the shitshow.

Just goes to show how fucking stupid people are.

Boris did not win those seats for them it was Corbyn who lost those seats for Labour.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Just goes to show how fucking stupid people are.

Boris did not win those seats for them it was Corbyn who lost those seats for Labour.

Not just Corbyn.I think McDonnell , Abbott , Thornberry and Starmer played a helping hand.

• Like 1

Tory members don’t want him to go. If he does then I could see them electing Steve Baker or someone of that wing if one of them sneak on the ballot behind Sunak.

1 hour ago, Toast said:

What bothers me is that the longer "Boris" remains, the more unelectable the Tories become. 

He needs to stay in place a bit longer.

Thats what I think as well

He could kill the tory party completely

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheCemetaryMan said:

What complete douche bag. 

Yes, he's a total toothbrush.  An utter face flannel. 

(Still waiting for someone to explain why Americans use "douche bag" as an insult.)

Christian Wakeford Tory elected MP for Bury, seemingly rumoured to defect to Labour Party over Boris' shite.

5 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Christian Wakeford Tory elected MP for Bury, seemingly rumoured to defect to Labour Party over Boris' shite.

Confirmed. 

6 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Gone according to the Beeb, which is a bit stupid at this moment as now his letter counts for diddly squat. It's one more the plotters need.

19 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

Gone according to the Beeb, which is a bit stupid at this moment as now his letter counts for diddly squat. It's one more the plotters need.

OOOhhh, debateable - a defecting MP probably piles on more pressure than a single letter. Just doing some admin and listening in to Bojo under seige again at PMQs, "Soon to be out of office Prime Minister" says Starmer to loud cheers. PMQs reminds us all why bear baiting was such a popular spectacle for years.

21 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

I think it will help Boris in the short term.

6 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

OOOhhh, debateable - a defecting MP probably piles on more pressure than a single letter. Just doing some admin and listening in to Bojo under seige again at PMQs, "Soon to be out of office Prime Minister" says Starmer to loud cheers. PMQs reminds us all why bear baiting was such a popular spectacle for years.

A nobody from a Red Wall seat. The Tories will paint him as opportunist, "never a real Conservative" (see Heidi Allen and Anna Soubry) and I'll be interested to see how voters in Bury South react. I don't think this defection will scare rank-and-file Tory MPs into submitting letters or tempt Boris into doing the "honourable thing". But it might not matter if the mass letters rumours are true.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RoverAndOut said:

A nobody from a Red Wall seat. The Tories will paint him as opportunist, "never a real Conservative" (see Heidi Allen and Anna Soubry) and I'll be interested to see how voters in Bury South react. I don't think this defection will scare rank-and-file Tory MPs into submitting letters or tempt Boris into doing the "honourable thing". But it might not matter if the mass letters rumours are true.

Yeah, nonentity or not - he's just parachuted himself into prime position to be selected as Labour candidate for Bury South, and that might be a smart move if he fancies lasting more than one parliament!

• Like 1

OOoohhh, nice one - David Davies just digs up an old quotation "you have sat there far too long for all the good you have done, in the name of God, go!"

And Bojo is blathering his way around not supporting Rhys Mogg's assessment that the most senior Tory in Scotland is a "lightweight"

Entertaining at least!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

OOoohhh, nice one - David Davies just digs up an old quotation "you have sat there far too long for all the good you have done, in the name of God, go!"

And Bojo is blathering his way around not supporting Rhys Mogg's assessment that the most senior Tory in Scotland is a "lightweight"

Entertaining at least!

Davis doing a Geoffrey Howe there.

• Like 2

David Davis , sir Graham Brady , sir Desmond Dwayne , Steve baker I hope these are the choices for leader rather than , Patel , sunak , gove ,hunt and the rest of the pro covid restrictions ,pro lockdown anti-freedom wankers. A back bench PM is needed.

Can Sir Graham Brady run if he's the chairman of the 1922 committee?

• Like 1

Just now, the_engineer said:

David Davis , sir Graham Brady , sir Desmond Dwayne , Steve baker I hope these are the choices for leader rather than , Patel , sunak , gove ,hunt and the rest of the pro covid ,pro lockdown anti freedom wankers. A back bench PM is needed.

Can sir Graham Brady run if he's the chairman of the 1922 committee?

Only if he steps down as leader of the Committee I believe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well they could rename the party The Brady Bunch and it would still be as silly as the current front bench.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

David Davis , sir Graham Brady , sir Desmond Dwayne , Steve baker I hope these are the choices for leader rather than , Patel , sunak , gove ,hunt and the rest of the pro covid restrictions ,pro lockdown anti-freedom wankers. A back bench PM is needed.

Can Sir Graham Brady run if he's the chairman of the 1922 committee?

He would step down if he wants to run.

He might temporarily step down and if he is unsuccessful he would take the post back. He stood down in 2019 to consider a run and reassumed the post on a temporary basis until after the 2019 election when he was reelected.

• Like 1