Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

He had a birthday party in the cabinet room in 2020 with 30 guests, at a time where all indoor social gatherings were banned. 

Sue Gray has just thrown her hole punch at the wall.

EDIT: Ninja’d by the DCI

1 minute ago, TQR said:

He had a birthday party in the cabinet room in 2020 with 30 guests, at a time where all indoor social gatherings were banned. 

Sue Gray has just thrown her hole punch at the wall.

EDIT: Ninja’d by the DCI

tbf it's becoming clear why he can't remember specific parties after so many of them. Reminds me of Scottish footballer Willie Johnston (still alive and a QO cert one day btw) who got busted for "a banned substance" at the 1978 World Cup, he's alleged to have told the drug testers: "Oh, I take those all the time!"

4 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Another "Work Event"

I am so shocked.

Didn`t he loosen the rules slightly just before his Birthday in 2020 ?I remember memes about it vaguely.

Think Sue Gray will need to throw a party of her own soon just out of sheer stress!

• Like 1

On 22/01/2022 at 22:49, The Old Crem said:

I predict the opposite. Russia will invade very soon and the UK will consider nuking as will America. By thr spring the nukes will be used.

That'll up the cancer rate.

So, Brexit and Covid fucked over the hospitality industry good and proper as many of their staff did a runner for home and can't/won't come back now. 

Surely there's venues up and down the country crying out for staff and Boris's understanding parties would make him a shoo-in for the first bar staff vacancy he applies for at the end of this week.

Cressida Dick receives information from the Cabinet Office enabling her to begin investigations by the Met into various rule breaches at Downing Street.

*Speaking to London Assembly now*

20 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Cressida Dick receives information from the Cabinet Office enabling her to begin investigations by the Met into various rule breaches at Downing Street.

*Speaking to London Assembly now*

That’s bollocks from Dick for a start. Every inch of the building is under CCTV surveillance 24hrs a day, so she’s had the evidence for fucking ages.

I wonder what’s suddenly made Dick spring to action…maybe Truss offered her a peerage? Or could it be so Johnson and the rest of his fucking goons can answer every question with “We can’t comment on the Sue Gray report while a Met investigation is ongoing”?

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, TQR said:

That’s bollocks from Dick for a start.

I wonder what’s suddenly made Dick spring to action

:lol:   So many joke opportunities :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Morlock.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

There's pics to no great surprise 

Cummings?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Tough punishment is suggested. Rick Wakeman says, he'd make Boris Johnson listen to all his solo albums!!!

nrDrbvfnTgnuzMa4pRWv9g-970-80.jpg.webp

Link: https://www.loudersound.com/features/rick-wakeman-i-would-make-boris-johnson-listen-to-all-my-solo-albums?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_content=classic-rock&utm_campaign=socialflow&fbclid=IwAR0Kci73e0HnsVRRj4CYMk1XRrWHABOTkmvZvy7yv1rUlhxAR54YDZSEZus

• Haha 1

Oh aye, and...PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence apparently in the hands of Sue Gray

_123005138_mirror-nc.png

Foreign Office emails released showing that Johnson did intervene in the evacuation of his mate's animals from Afghanistan over people who helped British Forces during the conflict, a matter which Johnson denied on 7th December in answer to a reporter's question on the matter.

Wonder how Tugendhat and his ilk feel about that?

2 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Foreign Office emails released showing that Johnson did intervene in the evacuation of his mate's animals from Afghanistan over people who helped British Forces during the conflict, a matter which Johnson denied on 7th December in answer to a reporter's question on the matter.

Wonder how Tugendhat and his ilk feel about that?

My understanding was the animals were evacuated via private aircrafts, no? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ulitzer95 said:

My understanding was the animals were evacuated via private aircrafts, no? 

I have no idea anymore. Living in a world of make believe at the moment.

All it demonstrates is that Johnson told another bare faced lie. And could those aircraft have been used to save human lives? I dunno.

Ah well, we'll see how long he carries on...

tbh he's lied so often I can't remember the specific lies he told at the time but just take it as read now.

Manifestly unfit to run an Aldi, let alone the country.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

I have no idea anymore. Living in a world of make believe at the moment.

All it demonstrates is that Johnson told another bare faced lie. And could those aircraft have been used to save human lives? I dunno.

Ah well, we'll see how long he carries on...

I reckon he might last until after the May elections at this point.He has lots of arse lickers surrounding him and even if it is said in the Sue Grey report that he attended several parties and misled the House of Commons I doubt it would change anything as his MP`s know as do all of us that that was the case a few weeks back.

• Like 1