Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

19 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Bottom line - the party are brutal in deposing leaders they think can't win an election and they've got to get the newbie in with enough time to set out a stall for the next election, and use the excuse that all the trouble is down to Bojo. He'll likely stagger into 2022 as PM, but he'll be gone in several weeks/a few months.

I caught a bit of Newscast last night after Question Time, and Laura K said that a senior Tory told her yesterday that in the Tory leadership stakes, we've reached the end of Stage 1, which is believing the PM is running out of road, Stage 2 is deciding who is best placed to take over and setting things in motion. The caveat was that Stage 2 can take a long time. But I guess we'll see. If the headlines get worse or the scandals become more concrete and linked to him, we know from previous experiences that the party will turn on him very quickly.

2 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

I caught a bit of Newscast last night after Question Time, and Laura K said that a senior Tory told her yesterday that in the Tory leadership stakes, we've reached the end of Stage 1, which is believing the PM is running out of road, Stage 2 is deciding who is best placed to take over and setting things in motion. The caveat was that Stage 2 can take a long time. But I guess we'll see. If the headlines get worse or the scandals become more concrete and linked to him, we know from previous experiences that the party will turn on him very quickly.

I’m not sure an uncontested leadership election is likely as that turned out to damage Theresa May, 

49 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I’m not sure an uncontested leadership election is likely as that turned out to damage Theresa May, 

A leadership election doesn't need to be uncontested to be uncontested. See: Johnson, Boris, 2019.

1 minute ago, RoverAndOut said:

A leadership election doesn't need to be uncontested to be uncontested. See: Johnson, Boris, 2019.

I’m not sure the Tory membership would comes across as decided on one candidate to make a run off seem that uncompetitive again. Particularly if it’s Sunak v Truss. Boris has name value and personality that is unmatched by any other current Tory MP. 

11 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Boris has name value and personality that is unmatched by any other current Tory MP. 

What do you mean?

As we’ve been discussing, that ‘valuable’ name of his isn’t buttering any fucking parsnips anymore.

And as for his personality, he has all the charm of a rotting doll laid by a dilapidated gravestone. He’s a liar, a moron, a corrupt, self-serving cunt devoid of even the most minute shred of common decency.

I mean, I know the days where you could find an half decent person the Tory side of the HoC are very much a thing of the past, but still.

And before anyone else mentions it, yes this last page or so should arguably be in the PDR thread.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, TQR said:

What do you mean?

As we’ve been discussing, that ‘valuable’ name of his isn’t buttering any fucking parsnips anymore.

And as for his personality, he has all the charm of a rotting doll laid by a dilapidated gravestone. He’s a liar, a moron, a corrupt, self-serving cunt devoid of even the most minute shred of common decency.

I mean, I know the days where you could find an half decent person the Tory side of the HoC are very much a thing of the past, but still.

And before anyone else mentions it, yes this last page or so should arguably be in the PDR thread.

I mean in 2019 he had all that so it was easy for him to have enough Tory members certain to vote for him. Sunak, Truss and anyone else don’t have quite such strong support and a run off would therefore be more competitive and surprise swing from the first polls more feasible. 

9 minutes ago, TQR said:

I was just thinking how rare it was to see this forums many diverse political wings nearly all united in disdain and dislike for one guy. A Christmas miracle! :D

• Like 4

1 minute ago, The Old Crem said:

I mean in 2019 he had all that so it was easy for him to have enough Tory members certain to vote for him. Sunak, Truss and anyone else don’t have quite such strong support and run off would therefore be more competitive. 

Point taken, but to be honest their pitches to become leader will be full of bullshit anyway so it’ll all simply come down to who’s the loudest/least unconvincing bullshitter.

3 minutes ago, msc said:

I was just thinking how rare it was to see this forums many diverse political wings nearly all united in disdain and dislike for one guy. A Christmas miracle! :D

Yes, quite unbelievably it’s very one-sided. So I’ll say this just for balance, all other Tories are cunts too.

• Like 1

The wheels are already in motion to get rid of the cunt.

The Shropshire by election will, probably, see a fair sized swing away from the government and that will all that be needed to turbo charge the change of leader.

The only pity is that we still have an absolute shower of shite sitting in opposition.

• Like 1

Is he dead yet?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The only pity is that we still have an absolute shower of shite sitting in opposition.

Again, maybe this is part of that Christmas miracle msc mentioned, but I quite agree.

Starmer is weaker than a nun’s piss. He should be strongly and unequivocally calling out Johnson and his pack of cunts left, right and Chelsea. The corruption? Barely a word. The lying? Completely non-committal and didn’t stand up for stronger people like Dawn Butler who called it for what it was. The Christmas parties? He calls for an apology. An apology?! No, don’t call for a fucking apology. State plainly that everyone involved is an absolute prick, that they show utter contempt for the public and that they ALL need to be turfed out ASAFP and that you wish Johnson died when he had the chance a year and a half ago (meh, that one’s optional).

That all being said, I’d still take Sirkeith over this rotten blancmange we call our PM any day of the week.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The wheels are already in motion to get rid of the cunt.

The Shropshire by election will, probably, see a fair sized swing away from the government and that will all that be needed to turbo charge the change of leader.

A brutal pantomime with people's lives, businesses and hopes for the future. Either labour support the gaping half-witted mentally prolapsed twat, or we have a faux rebellion by the Tories or a faux vote against by labour and no conservative rebellion.

I did say they'll do a lockdown without furlough and anyone who goes along with it deserves to have their businesses destroyed , same with the vaccines. People will line up for a 4th jab, a 5th jab to 'win' their freedoms to go on holiday or 'visit' loved ones. Freedoms aren't to be earned like a gold star for doing what the corrupt gentry tell you to do they're non-negotiable.  Pfizer and the government will have the gullible idiots paying for the vaccines next , blah blah NHS under threat blah blah you need to pay for vaccines now blah blah or NHS budget can't cope blah blah get a years subscription to Pfizer and get two months free. The gateway to privatisation.

The biggest thing that has been missed (on purpose imo) with this whole 'downing street party' by the media is the government, and all the downing Street staff before vaccination roll out obviously didn't think the virus was that serious. If they did they wouldn't have had a party and risked their lives. A huge amount are selfish bastards in politics and the last thing they'd want is to endanger themselves (Fuck everyone else 'let the bodies pile high and all that'), so if they know this virus isn't that deadly why are they doing this to the people they claim to represent?

The decent few I hope take over are David Davis , Sir Graham Brady ,Theresa may and a few others. David amess was one of  the good ones. 

"This guy [Boris Johnson] stinks in the nostrils of decent people."

14 minutes ago, TQR said:

Again, maybe this is part of that Christmas miracle msc mentioned, but I quite agree.

Starmer is weaker than a nun’s piss. He should be strongly and unequivocally calling out Johnson and his pack of cunts left, right and Chelsea. The corruption? Barely a word. The lying? Completely non-committal and didn’t stand up for stronger people like Dawn Butler who called it for what it was. The Christmas parties? He calls for an apology. An apology?! No, don’t call for a fucking apology. State plainly that everyone involved is an absolute prick, that they show utter contempt for the public and that they ALL need to be turfed out ASAFP and that you wish Johnson died when he had the chance a year and a half ago (meh, that one’s optional).

That all being said, I’d still take Sirkeith over this rotten blancmange we call our PM any day of the week.

Starmer would walk the next election if he filled his shadow cabinet with moderates and shoved a large cucumbers up the arse holes of the far left within the party.

2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Starmer would walk the next election if he filled his shadow cabinet with moderates and shoved a large cucumbers up the arse holes of the far left within the party.

I'd vote for anybody rather than keep this lying, stealing, cheating, corrupt party in.  "Boris" is only the figurehead.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

A brutal pantomime with people's lives, businesses and hopes for the future. Either labour support the gaping half-witted mentally prolapsed twat, or we have a faux rebellion by the Tories or a faux vote against by labour and no conservative rebellion.

I did say they'll do a lockdown without furlough and anyone who goes along with it deserves to have their businesses destroyed , same with the vaccines. People will line up for a 4th jab, a 5th jab to 'win' their freedoms to go on holiday or 'visit' loved ones. Freedoms aren't to be earned like a gold star for doing what the corrupt gentry tell you to do they're non-negotiable.  Pfizer and the government will have the gullible idiots paying for the vaccines next , blah blah NHS under threat blah blah you need to pay for vaccines now blah blah or NHS budget can't cope blah blah get a years subscription to Pfizer and get two months free. The gateway to privatisation.

The biggest thing that has been missed (on purpose imo) with this whole 'downing street party' by the media is the government, and all the downing Street staff before vaccination roll out obviously didn't think the virus was that serious. If they did they wouldn't have had a party and risked their lives. A huge amount are selfish bastards in politics and the last thing they'd want is to endanger themselves (Fuck everyone else 'let the bodies pile high and all that'), so if they know this virus isn't that deadly why are they doing this to the people they claim to represent?

The decent few I hope take over are David Davis , Sir Graham Brady ,Theresa may and a few others. David amess was one of  the good ones. 

Whether people have one or twenty booster jabs is irrelevant to the fact that we have a fucking shambolic government.

I had my booster last week and, if needed, i will have one whenever it is required.

I will show my vaccine passport, if requested.

I give not a fuck to the well worn argument that those two decisions alone are down to being controlled, coerced or blackmailed.

That is bollocks.

We have, however, arrived at a point where people are knee jerking decisions that impact us all in a negative way.

The vaccines and boosters were never designed to eliminate the virus.

It was about reducing, if possible, transmission and reducing hospitalisations and deaths, which it has done.

There is absolutely no confirmation that this new variant has or will increase hospitalisations and deaths.

To that end, they can fuck right off.

• Like 2

On 09/12/2021 at 20:41, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

So they put her into a safe seat. 

They only thing stopping her from challenging for the leadership is her own reluctance to be a Prime Minister.

Do you honestly think that the English Tories in safe seats would select a fat, stupid, ex BBC, Scottish lesbian with an inflated ego?

7 minutes ago, Toast said:

I'd vote for anybody rather than keep this lying, stealing, cheating, corrupt party in.  "Boris" is only the figurehead.

I can't disagree with your views, however, it is not unreasonable to suggest that the cunt surrounded himself with people who could keep him in power, such as Cummings, and when he does fall, so will they.

Any new leader is going to clear the cabinet out like an elephant clears out its bowels.

1 minute ago, Kenny said:

Do you honestly think that the English Tories in safe seats would select a fat, stupid, ex BBC, Scottish lesbian with an inflated ego?

I'm not sure where to begin with that one.:facepalm:

16 minutes ago, Toast said:

"This guy [Boris Johnson] stinks in the nostrils of decent people."

A cunt calling out a cunt, which is a novel idea!!

3 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Any new leader is going to clear the cabinet out like an elephant clears out its bowels.

Nah.

They’re (the current cabinet) all cut from the same cloth, and all in the positions they are in because they fit Johnson’s cunty criteria.

The only ones to disappear will be either Raab or Truss, depending on which one does better out of the change of PM.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Just to point out, as it sort of backs you up here, Labours recent polling revival mysteriously coincide with them promoting a bunch of the moderates to bigger cabinet roles (Yvette Cooper for example) and them actually remembering to call Boris Johnson a cunt in public.  Don't recall any cucumbers though. :D

I maintain my (fairly small c conservative) view that this shambles are in trouble as it is without the opposition being of use, and fucking doomed if Labour wake up before the next election.

Just now, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I can't disagree with your views, however, it is not unreasonable to suggest that the cunt surrounded himself with people who could keep him in power, such as Cummings, and when he does fall, so will they.

This is actually another point. When Wilson went down, there was lots of Labour big names who could take over. When they axed Thatcher, you had the likes of Hurd, Clark, Forsyth etc as solid statesmen to support Major. Blair always had Brown and Prescott to back him up or bash people for their own pet policies. Cameron and May, well they had quiet work nerds like Hammond. How the fuck is left in this government? The talent roster is shallower than a book by Jordan. There are no replacements, just people dreaming of being Francis Urquhart, when all of them are those guys he bumped off. When Liz Truss or Rishi Sunak are your big hopes, you're a few points off being at defcon fucked.

5 minutes ago, Kenny said:

I've got the fat, stupid, journalist and ego bit here, but I didn't know Boris Johnson was a lesbian! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TQR said:

Nah.

They’re (the current cabinet) all cut from the same cloth, and all in the positions they are in because they fit Johnson’s cunty criteria.

The only ones to disappear will be either Raab or Truss, depending on which one does better out of the change of PM.

That presupposes that the new leader will be a current member of the cabinet.

I wouldn't be so sure.

4 minutes ago, msc said:

Just to point out, as it sort of backs you up here, Labours recent polling revival mysteriously coincide with them promoting a bunch of the moderates to bigger cabinet roles (Yvette Cooper for example) and them actually remembering to call Boris Johnson a cunt in public.  Don't recall any cucumbers though. :D

I maintain my (fairly small c conservative) view that this shambles are in trouble as it is without the opposition being of use, and fucking doomed if Labour wake up before the next election.

This is actually another point. When Wilson went down, there was lots of Labour big names who could take over. When they axed Thatcher, you had the likes of Hurd, Clark, Forsyth etc as solid statesmen to support Major. Blair always had Brown and Prescott to back him up or bash people for their own pet policies. Cameron and May, well they had quiet work nerds like Hammond. How the fuck is left in this government? The talent roster is shallower than a book by Jordan. There are no replacements, just people dreaming of being Francis Urquhart, when all of them are those guys he bumped off. When Liz Truss or Rishi Sunak are your big hopes, you're a few points off being at defcon fucked.

I've got the fat, stupid, journalist and ego bit here, but I didn't know Boris Johnson was a lesbian! :lol:

You cannot compare the resignations of Wilson, Thatcher et al with Johnson.

I am trying to remember a bigger cunt than him who has occupied No10 in my lifetime and I can't.

I doubt if there has been a bigger one in a 100 years.

Anybody who currently serves under him is tarnished and the Tory backbenchers know it.

Unlike the Ex PM's you mentioned, Johnson will leave in disgrace, prematurely and with a reputation slightly worse that a sewer rat.

It's no coincidence that Truss , a decent constituency MP thrust into the limelight, has been embellishing her C.V with photo ops galore and well publicised meetings as she travels the globe.

Sunak has been conspicuous by his absence,  there have been plenty of rumours that he doesn't see eye to eye with Johnson.

I reckon those two will be angling for a leadership challenge but the mere fact that they still work under that faecal crust will, probably, rule them out.

TBF, just when you want a great leader, no fucking party can give you one.

It's pretty fucking grim.