Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

2 hours ago, TQR said:

*Crunch*

And would you look at that, North Shropshire, the safe leave seat, sees the pro-EU Lib Dems overcome a 23k Tory majority to take the seat by over 6k votes. Marvellous!

Good Time for a party.:party:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Redrumours said:

Good Time for a party.:party:

I find myself with a double cause for celebration here as I was only 375 votes behind the Reclaim party in the by-election. And I didn’t even enter! Feel like I’ve sent that dickhead Laurence Fox a very clear message.

4 hours ago, TQR said:

*Crunch*

And would you look at that, North Shropshire, the safe leave seat, sees the pro-EU Lib Dems overcome a 23k Tory majority to take the seat by over 6k votes. Marvellous!

I think it has more to do with lib Dems opposing more covid laws and recently voting against covid passports ,than Tories on mass in a safe leave seat wishing to rejoin the EU. Of course the lies, corruption and parties have helped lose them votes. You'd have to be a complete psychopath or have financial gain to vote for the conservatives under Boris Johnson now.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2021 at 09:08, msc said:

I will be blunt. If they lose North Shropshire they are losing the next election. It's too big a swing needed, and there is no good news on the horizon, just winter, more covid and various own goals that linger in the press for weeks. 

I don't think they are going to lose North Shropshire, but yeah, when the public go fuck off to a government it can be sudden and painful but it never reverses, and this lot are on thin ice at the moment.

:o

Well, uh, blimey...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

I think it has more to do with lib Dems opposing more covid laws and recently voting against covid passports ,than Tories on mass in a safe leave seat wishing to rejoin the EU. Of course the lies, corruption and parties have helped lose them votes. You'd have to be a complete psychopath or have financial gain to vote for the conservatives under Boris Johnson now.

The Covid passports (which I also instinctively disagree with) have probably played a small part, but this is a seat that wouldn’t have even needed a by-election if Johnson had just suspended Paterson for a bit. Instead, he tried to protect one of his own corrupt minions and it enormously backfired because he’s an idiot as well as a cunt.

• Like 5

COVID Passports are generally popular especially in somewhere as highly vaccinated as North Shropshire.

• Facepalm 3

19 minutes ago, TQR said:

The Covid passports (which I also instinctively disagree with) have probably played a small part, but this is a seat that wouldn’t have even needed a by-election if Johnson had just suspended Paterson for a bit. Instead, he tried to protect one of his own corrupt minions and it enormously backfired because he’s an idiot as well as a cunt.

It may have, it didn't, they should have, he did, it did, he is and they are. However, to quote Napoleon, never interrupt the enemy when making a mistake...

• Like 2

There is no way Boris will be able to implement a circuit breaker lockdown without pledging to resign. 

There will 100% be riots like in the Netherlands. 

And it won’t be effective and I think a lot of people will just simply keep going out even symptomatic. I know people with suspected symptoms who are just going out spreading it. 

6 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

There is no way Boris will be able to implement a circuit breaker lockdown without pledging to resign. 

And it won’t be effective and I think a lot of people will just simply keep going out even symptomatic. I know people with suspected symptoms who are just going out spreading it. 

Yeah almost certain to cause civil unrest.

6 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Haha. If Morrisons  etc run out of booze and xmas snacks there might be riots. Outside of that sod all will ever happen. Wonderfully subdued and boring nation. 

27 minutes ago, Sean said:

Yeah almost certain to cause civil unrest.

I think it could all explode. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I think it could all explode. 

Agreed

I think plain mass disregard of the rules is much more likely than riots. (Unless public policing gets very heavy-handed in the wrong place and time.) People are going to think, they don't keep the rules so why should we?

3 minutes ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

I think plain mass disregard of the rules is much more likely than riots. (Unless public policing gets very heavy-handed in the wrong place and time.) People are going to think, they don't keep the rules so why should we?

Exactly what Jonathan was saying the other day.

If there is an announcement of lockdown before Christmas my parents have already pre planned to collect my brother in London at a moment's notice and most likely we will also have my aunt stay due to her grandaughter possibly having covid (again) so doesn't want to risk it.

We didn't have my brother over (or anyone over) last Christmas and so don't want a repeat where we have a miserable time as it upset my mum a lot.

Boris Johnson should be in prison.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

For completely different reasons, we agree.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TQR said:

For completely different reasons, we agree.

Look who cares about the journey ,if he ends up being buggered by Tyrone.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, the_engineer said:

People die in pandemics. 

Get over it ye wee fanny. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Windsor said:

People die in pandemics. 

Get over it ye wee fanny. 

It wasn't the pandemic that killed them it was and still is state approved and policy induced manslaughter. Maybe they knew what they were doing and wanted as many people to die as possible. Don't take my words take Boris Johnson's words.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/apr/26/pressure-mounts-on-boris-johnson-over-alleged-let-the-bodies-pile-high-remarks

The coronavirus didn't tell people to close their businesses and lockdown.

Unfortunately those who continue to defend landed gentry , privileged corrupt tossers ,big pharma and the lying media ( who have taken money to push the covid narrative and character destroy anyone who questions it) are suffering from dangerous conformity.

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/04/28/the-government-is-giving-away-your-money-to-the-mail-and-the-sun/

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

It wasn't the pandemic that killed them it was and still is state approved and policy induced manslaughter. Maybe they knew what they were doing and wanted as many people to die as possible. Don't take my words take Boris Johnson's words.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/apr/26/pressure-mounts-on-boris-johnson-over-alleged-let-the-bodies-pile-high-remarks

The coronavirus didn't tell people to close their businesses and lockdown.

Unfortunately those who continue to defend landed gentry , privileged corrupt tossers ,big pharma and the lying media ( who have taken money to push the covid narrative and character destroy anyone who questions it) are suffering from dangerous conformity.

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/04/28/the-government-is-giving-away-your-money-to-the-mail-and-the-sun/

Oh fuck off we that patter. 

Their businesses would shut down anyway if they were deed. So catch 22.

We’ve all got to die of something  and it’s about time arseholes like you stopped making a conspiracy or a political soapbox out of literally everything. 

To reiterate. It’s a fucking pandemic. People die.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

I don't defend any corrupt liars who have had their snouts in the trough, they are despicable vermin. 

But you talk a load of bollocks.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Toast said:

I don't defend any corrupt liars who have had their snouts in the trough, they are despicable vermin. 

But you talk a load of bollocks.

That type of reply doesn't lead to solutions it leads to demonising people which is bad. 

The Tory govt have given money to the press, the leader of the Tory party did say he wanted the bodies piled high. That isn't me talking bollocks that's me presenting facts to you, that you don't like.

7 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

That type of reply doesn't lead to solutions it leads to demonising people which is bad. 

The Tory govt have given money to the press, the leader of the Tory party did say he wanted the bodies piled high. That isn't me talking bollocks that's me presenting facts to you, that you don't like.

Who said I don't like it?  That falls under what I said:  corrupt liars and despicable vermin with snouts in the trough.  Why shouldn't they be demonised?

But that Twitter crap you posted is something different.

Anyway I am not going to engage with you further on this because you are deranged.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Toast said:

Who said I don't like it?  That falls under what I said:  corrupt liars and despicable vermin with snouts in the trough.  Why shouldn't they be demonised?

But that Twitter crap you posted is something different.

Anyway I am not going to engage with you further on this because you are deranged.

I'll take that as a complement coming from someone like you. :D

• Haha 1