mattyl149

The Dead Of 2011

the first female ambassador from the arab world Lalla Aisha has died. I've no idea how many female ambassadors there have been since so she m ight have been the only one

This man is surely taking the piss out of us, right? :scratchhead:

Brian Reilly producer of The Santa Clause & other Tim Allen vehicles, has died aged 65.

the first female ambassador from the arab world Lalla Aisha has died. I've no idea how many female ambassadors there have been since so she m ight have been the only one

the first female Drugs squad chief in scotland Janet "Jinty" Kerr" has died. I've no idea how many female drugs squad chiefs there have been since so she m ight have been the only one

if you can't beat'em... ^_^:D

the first female Drugs squad chief in scotland Janet "Jinty" Kerr" has died. I've no idea how many female drugs squad chiefs there have been since so she m ight have been the only one

Do you think we should create a thread for females who've been first at doing something.?Maybe Thatcher will be kind enough to christen it by kicking the bucket

Do you think we should create a thread for females who've been first at doing something.?Maybe Thatcher will be kind enough to christen it by kicking the bucket

No, I don't think 'we' should. However, you have the beginning of a good idea - you create whatever threads you like and post in them whomsoever you like, for whatever reason you like, while the rest of us carry on with the rest of the forum.

Otto Von Habsburg, eldest son of the last emperor of Austria, has died in Germany aged 98.

Of interest to a handful of DDP teams, but not any of the front runners.

and just a few weeks later his younger brother,the last child of the last Austrian emperor Archduke Felix has also died aged 95

[T]he last child of the last Austrian emperor Archduke Felix has also died aged 95

What an nice forum you linked to. :scratchhead:

regards,

Hein

[T]he last child of the last Austrian emperor Archduke Felix has also died aged 95

regards,

Hein

What a dive!

regards,

Hein

What a dive!

I wonder how Entropy is doing? She hasn't been seen since June'09.

British actress Olive Mcfarland ,well known to tv viewers in the 70s , has been killed in a horrific train accident

Shoulda looked where she was going, silly old bat :smiley_f:

does anyone else find it creepy how notaguest has an actual profile pic of himself?

does anyone else find it creepy how notaguest has an actual profile pic of himself?

If indeed it is him might well account for the consistent basic errors of spelling, punctuation and grammar, must be very hard to type with chubby fingers and your reach of the keyboard being obstructed by your own gut.

This website is in serious danger of being swamped by notaguest, now it seems almost every other post is by him, or in response to one of his, or bemoaning/berating him. The site may have to be renamed www.notaguest.net

It's not my fault if people are obsessed with me.I try to keep a low profile.I came on to post about the death of Cliff Robertson!

It's not my fault if people are obsessed with me.I try to keep a low profile.I came on to post about the death of Cliff Robertson!

Good one :smiley_f:

• Like 1

Top french DJ producer and musician DJ Mehdi has been killed in a roof collapse aged 34. Several of his friends were also injured in the disaster.Details still coming in

Rosie Kilburn has died

Thought DL didn't allow people who were famous purely because they were dying?

Rosie Kilburn has died

Queue four DDP teams repeatedly entering her name into Google News and clicking "search" over and over again.

...till their thumbs bleed! :smiley_f:

Top french DJ producer and musician DJ Mehdi has been killed in a roof collapse aged 34. Several of his friends were also injured in the disaster.Details still coming in

He sure brought the house down :smiley_f: