The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

No way, don't close it, but ScraggyTits has got a point - how can we attract some drive by twats, there hasn't been a good dust up around

here for ages. We need someone to post something really offensive, and possibly untrue, about a vulnerable but well-googled coffin dodger to attract the flies to the shit honey. Any ideas?

National treasure Stephen Fry is a fraudster who's actually intelligence isn't as high as QI makes out.

Some of us were calling Fry a cunt back in 2009 darling. Must try harder.

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=3487&page=34

Blimey, that one was a blast from the past, we must mourn those who are still MIA, aye .

We can always have a Muhammad-drawing contest.

That tends to provoke a reaction with people.

Fuck that, we should, instead, discuss who would win in a fight between Ali and Stephen Hawking.

Hey, now there is an idea, what about Pistorious ( without his legs) V Verne Troyer! They would be nearly the same height and have the same mobility so that could be a real ding dong!!! :D

• Like 2

Fuck that, we should, instead, discuss who would win in a fight between Ali and Stephen Hawking.

Hey, now there is an idea, what about Pistorious ( without his legs) V Verne Troyer! They would be nearly the same height and have the same mobility so that could be a real ding dong!!! :D

Hawking wins because he asks one of his assistants to knock out Ali. The other fight pastorus would win because he would cut troyer with his blades

Hawking wins because he asks one of his assistants to knock out Ali. The other fight pastorus would win because he would cut troyer with his blades

No, no blades, just hand to hand combat, or in Hawkings case hand to wheelchair combat.

I'd like to see Draw Muhammad Day.

That is, where all the guys in the world named Muhammad pair off and have a pistol duel with each other, that should get rid of 50% of them.

• Like 3

If we want a steady stream of haters in here, there can be a rule that one of the picks has to be at the peak of their fame. Taylor Swift comes to mind for next year.

If we want a steady stream of haters in here, there can be a rule that one of the picks has to be at the peak of their fame. Taylor Swift comes to mind for next year.

Ah yes, or Justin Bieber (crack addict), Jennifer Lawrence (obesity?), Adele (even more obese) or Beyoncé (Hepatitis C).

I´m pretty sure a report of how Geert Wilders contracted HIV while shagging Pim Fortuyn will go down well with Dutch Googlers.

• Like 1

Otherwise we could discuss which member of One Direction will follow the career path laid out by Stephen Gately.

• Like 1

Ah yes, or Justin Bieber (crack addict), Jennifer Lawrence (obesity?), Adele (even more obese) or Beyoncé (Hepatitis C).

Gosh, I wish I were as obese as Jennifer Lawrence!

• Like 3

Jennifer Lawrence is obese?????? Fat girls didn't look like that when I was single!

Otherwise we could discuss which member of One Direction will follow the career path laid out by Stephen Gately.

Easy. Louis - just been thrown out of a hotel in Newcastle the other week for being too drunk.

Perhaps an article of Cliff Richard's kitten shaving activities or Boris Johnson's Puppy Farm (he's the stud).

He doesn't shave kittens, but he does do shits on Una Stubbs's chest.

• Like 1

Wash yer mouth out Lardy; 'tis well known the Mistletoe and Wined One pours rainbows out of his fundament. BTW is Mistletoe a version of cameltoe for ladies of a certain age?

Wash yer mouth out Lardy; 'tis well known the Mistletoe and Wined One pours rainbows out of his fundament. BTW is Mistletoe a version of cameltoe for ladies of a certain age?

I flippin hope so, I haven't been kissed under the cameltoe for years.

• Like 7

Gosh, I wish I were as obese as Jennifer Lawrence!

Jennifer Lawrence is obese?????? Fat girls didn't look like that when I was single!

Ah good, the trolling is already working!

(I was joking, but Jennifer Lawrence has talked several times about she is slightly less skinny than her colleagues. And some critics even complained that she should have looked 'more hungry' for her Hunger Games role.)

Easy. Louis - just been thrown out of a hotel in Newcastle the other week for being too drunk.

Sounds like proper rock star behaviour to me.

If a Geordie threw me out of an establishment for being too drunk I'd mumble something about pots and kettles before staggering off.

• Like 2

If a Geordie threw me out of an establishment for being too drunk I'd mumble something about pots and kettles before staggering off.

Was kind of my point, you have to be a certain level of wankered to get thrown out of somewhere in Newcastle and it isn't a healthy level.

Ooo, the thought of Harry Styles all stiff - I would let him rip my spine apart.

Ooo, the thought of Harry Styles all stiff - I would let him rip my spine apart.

Cool, that leaves Niall Horan all for me - huzzah! :)

• Like 3

I haven't been kissed under the cameltoe for years.

With a tongue like his, he'd lick your liver clean. la.gif

harry_styles_togue_picture.png
  • Like 2

I haven't been kissed under the cameltoe for years.

With a tongue like his, he'd lick your liver clean. la.gif

harry_styles_togue_picture.png

How's about a Death List Christmas Book? 101 Uses of a Stiff Harry Styles. Brace yerself Cat ;)

• Like 2