The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

24 minutes ago, Disgusted, Tunbridge Wells said:

Good Evening Fellow Humans (I'd address you as gentlemen, but that would be unbeffitting unbefitting of your moral impertinence and sordid debauchery), 

I address this letter to whom it may concern; the collective membership of this vile society. I am frankly appalled and dismayed that you deem it an acceptable practice to wager, whether for fun or for profit, on the status of many a well respected member of the upper echelons of society. I am utterly dismayed at your evident disregard for the affect effect that the passing of these folk has on those people closest to them. I am appalled at the fact many of you are so actively willing to encourage the death of a good man for the mere sport of acclaiming points of no worth in games of no importance. Are your lives that devoid of meaning and significance that the sole pleasure you can derive is the tacit acceptance that you are indeed so inferior to these talented, cultured and respectable people your only appreciation of them can come in fulfilling your envy as you usher in their deaths with pathetic celebration. The sickening trend of this site is so long established it is frankly appalling that it has been left to go on for so long. The government will be receiving a strongly worded letter encouraging the banning of morally corrupt practices such as the betting of celebrity deaths. You have no empathy, could you imagine googling your own mother's name and being led to a cesspit of a sight site where absolutely imbeciles such as yourselves had spent years discussing how likely she was to die. How can participating in such a practice not sicken and repulse you to the core?

Unkind Regards

Disgusted, Tunbridge Wells

Not bad. 

• Like 2

Betting doesn't go on here.

Death needs no encouragement, except from those it affects.

This isn't my sole pleasure...you'd be actively disgusted by some of my other pleasures/practices.

My mother's dead.

Yours,

YW.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Disgusted, Tunbridge Wells said:

the mere sport of acclaiming points of no worth in games of no importance.

Points of no worth - well actually the worth depends on the rules of the specific dead pool. 

No importance??? Have you lost your mind??????????

42 minutes ago, Sean said:

could you imagine googling your own mothers name and being led to a cesspit of a sight

I presume you mean 'site' but no I can't imagine googling my own mother's name - are you sick in the head or summat?

Haha - re the above as I lack imagination I have now googled my own mother's name.

The top hit was rather appropriately an obituary.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Haha - re the above as I lack imagination I have now googled my own mother's name.

The top hit was rather appropriately an obituary.

The first page of Google tells me that my mum is apparently seen as scary and irritable. :lol:

• Haha 1

Meh, 5/10.  Would be more if there was genuine outrage. I’m just appalled at the fact you don’t know the difference between ‘affect’ and ‘effect’.   And ‘sight’ and ‘site’.  And omitting apostrophes where required.  

• Like 1

I think the whole "how would you feel if your relatives were discussed on this forum?" argument from our irate visitor can be dismissed now that our new friend 123jeff is literally calculating his great-great-aunt Chiyo Miyako's chances of dying in the next 10 days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 26/02/2018 at 21:30, Disgusted, Tunbridge Wells said:

Good Evening Fellow Humans (I'd address you as gentleman, but that would be unbeffitting of your moral impertinence and sordid debauchery), 

I address this letter to whom it may concern; the collective membership of this vile society. I am frankly appalled and dismayed that you deem it an acceptable practice to wager, whether for fun or for profit, on the status of many a well respected member of the upper echelons of society. I am utterly dismayed at your evident disregard for the affect that the passing of these folk has on those people closest to them. I am appalled at the fact many of you are so actively willing to encourage the death of a good man for the mere sport of acclaiming points of no worth in games of no importance. Are your lives that devoid of meaning and significance that the sole pleasure you can derive is the tacit acceptance that you are indeed so inferior to these talented, cultured and respectable people your only appreciation of them can come in fulfilling your envy as you usher in their deaths with pathetic celebration. The sickening trend of this site is so long established it is frankly appalling that it has been left to go on for so long. The government will be receiving a strongly worded letter encouraging the banning of morally corrupt practices such as the betting of celebrity deaths. You have no empathy, could you imagine googling your own mothers name and being led to a cesspit of a sight where absolutely imbeciles such as yourselves had spent years discussing how likely she was to die. How can participating in such a practice not sicken and repulse you to the core?

Unkind Regards

Your shit at being a troll 

On 2/26/2018 at 21:30, Disgusted, Tunbridge Wells said:

I am frankly appalled and dismayed that you deem it an acceptable practice to wager, whether for fun or for profit, on the status of many a well respected member of the upper echelons of society.

So Brady, Biggs, Mugabe etc are all fair game!

• Haha 1

On 26/02/2018 at 21:30, Disgusted, Tunbridge Wells said:

Good Evening Fellow Humans (I'd address you as gentleman, but that would be unbeffitting of your moral impertinence and sordid debauchery), 

I address this letter to whom it may concern; the collective membership of this vile society. I am frankly appalled and dismayed that you deem it an acceptable practice to wager, whether for fun or for profit, on the status of many a well respected member of the upper echelons of society. I am utterly dismayed at your evident disregard for the affect that the passing of these folk has on those people closest to them. I am appalled at the fact many of you are so actively willing to encourage the death of a good man for the mere sport of acclaiming points of no worth in games of no importance. Are your lives that devoid of meaning and significance that the sole pleasure you can derive is the tacit acceptance that you are indeed so inferior to these talented, cultured and respectable people your only appreciation of them can come in fulfilling your envy as you usher in their deaths with pathetic celebration. The sickening trend of this site is so long established it is frankly appalling that it has been left to go on for so long. The government will be receiving a strongly worded letter encouraging the banning of morally corrupt practices such as the betting of celebrity deaths. You have no empathy, could you imagine googling your own mothers name and being led to a cesspit of a sight where absolutely imbeciles such as yourselves had spent years discussing how likely she was to die. How can participating in such a practice not sicken and repulse you to the core?

Unkind Regards

Welcome, sir. Glad you could join us on Deathlist.net for some high brow moral impertinence and unequivocally sordid debauchery. I'm sure you'll fit right in! Nice username, by the way. I think Jeremy Vine might've read a couple of your irate ramblings on his cunty BBC Radio 2 show before?

How did I miss this?

The others have said what I wanted to extremely well but, "Gentlemen"? Here? :lol:

Hein (perfect gentleman, sadly missed) Cat, YW, SC, DI, DDT, PB** some more, but they're generally, er actually I was thinking I'd list two or three but on consideration there's lots  we'll not mention MK and LFN is an absolute wrong-un too.

Also, you do know women are allowed on the internet now? (With the permission of their fathers or husbands of course) 

Drive-by ranters are rare in this day and age. Please stick around. You'd be welcome :rolleyes:

** Complete coincidence I included my bosses there. I honestly do think they're gentleman. 

• Like 3

Tabloid speculation of impending death is fine, yet internet speculation is some nefarious deed undertaken by sociopaths. I suggest your strongly worded letter (preferably checked for spelling and grammar corrections in advance) is amended to include the Daily Mail and other newspapers who actively encourage have-a-go-heroes to take out respected members of the judiciary, rather than people who speculate about potential events that they have no hand in influencing. 

And yes, I must confess to some envy of Wojciech Jaruzelski. I would love to be able to sport tinted spectacles with the panache that he did. Plus, I'd love my own secret police (I'd be much better at deadpooling if I had a team of people dedicate to the task on my behalf). Also, I do enjoy a good borscht. Mmmmm. Borscht.

• Like 3

Gentlemen?  I take exception to that.

11 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Gentlemen?  I take exception to that.

Yep. If Disgusted from Tunbridge Wells had started his diatribe with "Dear Bastards," it would've been far more effective. And, of course, if the grammar wasn't so cack throughout.

Not a visitor.  

Can Admins create a setting with a 90-day moritorium for new members creating threads?  

• Like 3

Didn't ring true to me, far too much effort put in not to be a wind up. On the subject of mothers, my old girl was convinced that putting money in the bank would disqualify her from benefits. An un intended consequence was a great piece of entertainment when she twigged. I was getting texts from my brother along the lines of "three hundred quid in a bundle behind the gas fire". "Two hundred under the chocolate digestives in the biscuit tin" for days, made a very enjoyable and lucrative game of hide and seek.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cruyff's Turn said:

Didn't ring true to me, far too much effort put in not to be a wind up. On the subject of mothers, my old girl was convinced that putting money in the bank would disqualify her from benefits. An un intended consequence was a great piece of entertainment when she twigged. I was getting texts from my brother along the lines of "three hundred quid in a bundle behind the gas fire". "Two hundred under the chocolate digestives in the biscuit tin" for days, made a very enjoyable and lucrative game of hide and seek.

I've read funnier tbf.

On 26/08/2018 at 18:44, Cruyff's Turn said:

When my grandfather died we found 18k in his outhouse in the yard. We to this day have no idea were he got it from. But we had plenty of ideas on were it was going :D

My GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDD the search function on this site is unusable.
Roey referred to basketball player Azab as a 'longlister' and I never heard of him.  Tried to see if he was ever mentioned.  Searched Azab.  No hits -- despite I'm staring at Roey's obit post and link.  

28 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

My GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDD the search function on this site is unusable.
Roey referred to basketball player Azab as a 'longlister' and I never heard of him.  Tried to see if he was ever mentioned.  Searched Azab.  No hits -- despite I'm staring at Roey's obit post and link.  

Could it be because his name is Azib rather than Azab? :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Could it be because his name is Azib rather than Azab? :rolleyes:

Better read your article title then mate

Could it be some buffoon can't type a person's name then?  His name was AZAB 11 fucking times in that article you stupid self-righteous ass.  

• Haha 4

Why do I get my access to this site restricted at random intervals and then all of a sudden allowed back on again. Is this to do with site maintenance? It is really annoying 

17 minutes ago, Steve said:

Why do I get my access to this site restricted at random intervals and then all of a sudden allowed back on again. Is this to do with site maintenance? It is really annoying 

Worse, it's just you.

Well to be fair, @Deathray has the same problem, but for different reasons.

• Haha 7

Can something be done so that whenever you do your updates/maintenance I don't keep getting shut out. It really is annoying, Steve 

1 minute ago, Steve said:

Can something be done so that whenever you do your updates/maintenance I don't keep getting shut out. It really is annoying, Steve 

You've only been a member since May'18.

A far as I know, only one update has happened since then.  You could always press the 'remember me' button.