Grim Reaper

Mikhail Kalashnikov

I for one will not mourn the passing of a man who's only claim to fame is the creation of a weapon that has caused untold death and misery Say your prayers Mikhail because you're heading for Hell.

Shithead, If he didn't invent it, someone else would have.

Without him the yanks might have won in Korea, Vietnam and Somalia. Fuck that.

Anyhoo, routine check up.

http://www.itar-tass.com/en/c32/751439.html

Okay, this has been bothering for a long time. Is it really fair to say that he "invented" the AK47. I mean seeing that the AK47 is just a type of automatical rifle wouldn't it be much fairer to say that he "designed" the AK47. I mean doesn't "inventing something" imply that you made an "invention", and isn't this more a case of making a new version of an existing invention?

It'd be weird if Kalashnikov and Mandela died around the same time.

Two hits on two very different ends of the spectrum,

It'd be weird if Kalashnikov and Mandela died around the same time.

Two hits on two very different ends of the spectrum,

P. sure Mickey did more for world peace though.

Both these dudes are on my DDP line-up, so everything's coming up Quantick this month.

His condition is being described as serious

Guest Guest

Mikhail Kalashnikov or Nelson Mandela. Who wil be evicted from planet earth first? You decide!

Mikhail Kalashnikov or Nelson Mandela. Who wil be evicted from planet earth first? You decide!

Can I choose you instead?

Guest Guest guest

Mikhail is in perfect health, so don´t worry about him. He is now working on a deadlier version of the atomic bomb.

Mikhail is in perfect health, so don´t worry about him. He is now working on a deadlier version of the atomic bomb.

Yeah, he's working on it with Elvis and Tupac over in Area 51.

Guest Guest

http://english.ruvr....ital-soon-4469/ - Mikhail Kalashnikov is due to be released from hospital by the end of this month as his rehabilitation continues to "proceed well".

Brilliant.Lets form a welcome committee with some of his 'babies' when he gets out.Get my drift?

635151279987938145w.jpg

Putin popped in to pay him a visit yesterday, seems like he's back to as good a health as possible for a 93-year-old.

635151279987938145w.jpg

Putin popped in to pay him a visit yesterday, seems like he's back to as good a health as possible for a 93-year-old.

He has a better head of hair than Putin

He has a better head of hair than Putin

It's probably a very cheap, durable, easy-to-repair long-life toupee.

635151279987938145w.jpg

HOLY SHIT his ear is disgusting.

635151279987938145w.jpg

A brilliant picture. I can watch it for hours and still discover new details. The jacket with the medals stuck on it on the coat rack, the lamp in the right (my grandma had one of those), the portrait of mr K. in the far right corner... Do I see that correctly, twice Hero of the Soviet Union? Why's there an arrow sticking out of the large piece of wood on the desk?

Thanks for posting.

regards,

Hein

635151279987938145w.jpg

A brilliant picture. I can watch it for hours and still discover new details. The jacket with the medals stuck on it on the coat rack, the lamp in the right (my grandma had one of those), the portrait of mr K. in the far right corner... Do I see that correctly, twice Hero of the Soviet Union? Why's there an arrow sticking out of the large piece of wood on the desk?

Thanks for posting.

regards,

Hein

Try as I may, I cannot see anything beyond President Putins bloody awful facelift.