themaninblack

The Dead Of 2015

If I read that piece correctly ("Today is the day I have chosen to pass away with dignity in the face of my terminal illness, this terrible brain cancer that has taken so much from me - but would have taken so much more.") her death was a case of euthanasia/assisted suicide. Half a year ago she advised Brittany Maynard against such an end. I conclude that that woman subscribed to the moral school of "Do as I say, not as I do". Such hypocrisy isn't rare in Xians.

Let me assure you all, there is absolutely NO fucking dignity in death, none whatsoever.

The only thing that death does is reaffirm the utter absurdity of life.

• Like 2

If I read that piece correctly ("Today is the day I have chosen to pass away with dignity in the face of my terminal illness, this terrible brain cancer that has taken so much from me - but would have taken so much more.") her death was a case of euthanasia/assisted suicide. Half a year ago she advised Brittany Maynard against such an end. I conclude that that woman subscribed to the moral school of "Do as I say, not as I do". Such hypocrisy isn't rare in Xians.

Those were Maynard`s words not Tippetts -But these were "suffering is not the absence of goodness” what a load of sanctimonious bollocks to send someone with brain cancer:If I were Maynard I would have sent the letter back with dignitas tickets.

Those were Maynard`s words not Tippetts -But these were "suffering is not the absence of goodness” what a load of sanctimonious bollocks to send someone with brain cancer:If I were Maynard I would have sent the letter back with dignitas tickets.

Oh, yes, you're right. Scratch my rant. Of course Maynard`s choice was none of her business.

Guest Guest

Let me assure you all, there is absolutely NO fucking dignity in death, none whatsoever.

well said.For anyone in any doubt what death looks like try and look at this pic http://search.tb.ask.com/search/AJimage.jhtml?searchfor=george+best+last+pic&p2=%5EBBQ%5Exdm266%5EYYA%5Egb&n=780d1330&ss=sub&st=bar&ptb=7AD94CBC-F771-42A1-98B1-8D01B3597ED9&si=YSMD2DUKbtn1&tpr=sbt#./&imgsize=all&safeSearch=on&imgDetail=true?&_suid=142718358648203093197049458726

Well, that and the nail-biting uncertainty of dead pooling, eh?

• Like 1

What in the fuck? Is that you Tempus?

Well anyway. Obviously there is some dignity in it or else the Swiss wouldn't have invented assisted suicide would they. They don't invent shit things do they. See: Toblerone..... and also, probably the kind of winter-sports bravado that almost got Schumacher killed.

The last surviving founder member* of Atlantic Records Miriam Bienstock has died aged 92.

*The others being her husband Herb Abramson and Ahmet Ertugun.

What in the fuck? Is that you Tempus?

Well anyway. Obviously there is some dignity in it or else the Swiss wouldn't have invented assisted suicide would they. They don't invent shit things do they. See: Toblerone..... and also, probably the kind of winter-sports bravado that almost got Schumacher killed.

I think the clue in that load of old shit is 'assisted'.

I didn't post it to elicit discussion or owt, its my personal opinion from personal experience.

Take it or leave it, it matters not a shit to me.

I love you Mary!! :wub:

• Like 1

I love you Mary!! :wub:

MWHA!!! Yourself LFN

• Like 1

15 year old Adam Bojelian, poet with cerebral palsy, passes away. Too young, RIP. http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/health/tributes-as-brave-blinking-poet-adam-dies-1-3728035

Most of his poems just seem to be lists. Oh well, at least he won a Blue Peter badge.

Gonna guess suicide going by his Twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/CJHardman/

No I think that all the kids that appeared on School of Rock will die one by one as Gene Simmons sacrifices them to Satan to prolong his life

With season 1 winner Steve Strange and season 2 competitor Lil Chris both being snipped this year, maybe it's time to discuss the "Curse of Celebrity Scissorhands"?

Let's remember Warren Womble http://www.thecitywire.com/node/36895

Different Womble completely. That being said I got to meet The Wombles when I was 5. Of what I can remember I got to meet Orinoco, Wellington and Bungo, although I'm pretty sure they were just random actors in the costume and not Mike Batt, Chris Spedding and Ray Cooper.

Guest Guest

Let's remember Warren Womble http://www.thecitywire.com/node/36895

Different Womble completely. That being said I got to meet The Wombles when I was 5. Of what I can remember I got to meet Orinoco, Wellington and Bungo, although I'm pretty sure they were just random actors in the costume and not Mike Batt, Chris Spedding and Ray Cooper.

To be honest I just posted it because he has a funny name and I thought we all needed a laugh. I've never heard of the guy myself