themaninblack

The Dead Of 2015

Yeah pretty much been a token gesture rather than a serious intent to take over responsibility in that sad eventuality, or even teach the word of god, in my experience. Which admittedly is thin, since I am an atheist and so are all my friends from the local church.

Yeah pretty much been a token gesture rather than a serious intent to take over responsibility in that sad eventuality, or even teach the word of god, in my experience. Which admittedly is thin, since I am an atheist and so are all my friends from the local church.

Definitely C of E then.

• Like 2

I'm an athiest myself.

Haivng asked a few people that have had the title of Godfather / Godmother bestowed upon them if they would step in to raise the kid if the parents were to die. For the majority that I asked, it was a definite "no" and the others were "sure, why not"? but I'm sure in the event of something happening they would say "well why can't their older brother / sister take responsibility"?

"William B. Ewald Jr., Eisenhower Aide and Author, Dies at 89" - "In 2004, when President George W. Bush was seeking re-election after invading Iraq, Mr. Ewald cast his ballot for his Democratic opponent, Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts. His son William said it was the first time his father had voted for a Democrat for president."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/18/us/william-b-ewald-jr-eisenhower-author-dies-at-89.html?ref=obituaries&_r=0

Izola Curry, the woman who tried to kill Martin Luther King is 1958 has died.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/17/woman-stabbed-mlk-dies_n_6886590.html

I thought she had died about a week ago or maybe she had been hospital or something

No, you are correct. She died on March 7th but the first report I saw was yesterday.

Guest Guest

can I just say people keep saying to m e 'why don't u become a member' i'll fucking tell you why. ive just spent ages trying to become a member.and its not fucking possible. the red tape I have to go through is ridiculous.i will never become a member of this fucking site. I will be a guest forever. so there

can I just say people keep saying to m e 'why don't u become a member' i'll fucking tell you why. ive just spent ages trying to become a member.and its not fucking possible. the red tape I have to go through is ridiculous.i will never become a member of this fucking site. I will be a guest forever. so there

I'll see you down the golf club later, then.

It's an entrance intelligence test chief, sux to be yow :)

• Like 1

Yes, I also posted this under The President's Men thread as the Congressman was famous for being on the infamous Nixon enemies list.

Progressive icon Bob Kastenmeier, Dane County’s longtime congressman, dies at 91

Former Miss Scotland Sarah Macrae dies at 45. Link when I can get it.

Singapore's first prime minister Lee Kuan Yew is no more.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-s-first-prime/1720740.html

I hate to say it, but over on the Political Frailty thread an hour ago http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=3839&page=84#entry223140

• Like 1

If I read that piece correctly ("Today is the day I have chosen to pass away with dignity in the face of my terminal illness, this terrible brain cancer that has taken so much from me - but would have taken so much more.") her death was a case of euthanasia/assisted suicide. Half a year ago she advised Brittany Maynard against such an end. I conclude that that woman subscribed to the moral school of "Do as I say, not as I do". Such hypocrisy isn't rare in Xians.

If I read that piece correctly ("Today is the day I have chosen to pass away with dignity in the face of my terminal illness, this terrible brain cancer that has taken so much from me - but would have taken so much more.") her death was a case of euthanasia/assisted suicide. Half a year ago she advised Brittany Maynard against such an end. I conclude that that woman subscribed to the moral school of "Do as I say, not as I do". Such hypocrisy isn't rare in Xians.

Indeed (sorry that's not much but I noticed I was on 99 posts).

• Like 1