themaninblack

The Dead Of 2015

Dave Ball, somewhat obscure guitarist who played at one time in Procol Harum, dies at 65 from cancer. Interesting enough resume. But not interesting enough to put in pop star thread IMHO.

SC

http://dmme.net/dave-ball-passed-away/

What is interesting is he died the day after his birthday. Seems to have been a jobbing musician from Wiki, by all accounts, but did play with some serious names.

Andrew Getty, oil heir, found dead in suspicious circumstances. Father Gordon will be 82 later this year.. Maybe one to watch now that tragedy has struck.

Apparently with traumatic rectal injury (http://www.news.com.au/world/oil-heir-andrew-getty-found-dead-in-los-angeles-mansion-with-traumatic-rectal-injury/story-fndir2ev-1227287609232). Perhaps he was trying to hide some of the family fortune :)

Alternatively if he had used some of his family's oil his injury might not had been so traumatic...

So, the old joke...

Q - Rectum?

A - Well, put it this way, it didn't do him much good!

I heard it: Rectum? Damn near killed him!

Incredibly, no one posted the greatest genius in marketing history, Gary Dahl, who's obit was posted on my DP early this morning. Anyway, the creator of the Pet Rock dies at 78. RIP

SirC

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/01/us/gary-dahl-inventor-of-the-pet-rock-dies-at-78.html?referrer=&_r=0

Here's one for MPFC:

Kath Taylor, aged 81.

"She achieved fame by being crowned the women’s world gurning champion at Egremont Crab Fair twice in succession, and also entertained in pubs and clubs"

_41092029_gurningbody.jpg

Champion gurner Anne Woods, who won the World's Ugliest Woman competition twenty eight times has died, aged 67

Anne_Woods_world_ugliest_women.jpg

What's the deal with the ring-shaped thingy? :24087468: Why would anyone with a sense of dignity enter these competitions in the first place? We don't have such in Sweden, we're much too beautful for that. ;) ;)

Here's one for MPFC:

Kath Taylor, aged 81.

"She achieved fame by being crowned the women’s world gurning champion at Egremont Crab Fair twice in succession, and also entertained in pubs and clubs"

Champion gurner Anne Woods, who won the World's Ugliest Woman competition twenty eight times has died, aged 67

What's the deal with the ring-shaped thingy? :24087468: Why would anyone with a sense of dignity enter these competitions in the first place? We don't have such in Sweden, we're much to beautful for that. ;) ;)

The ring-shaped thingy is horse collar; tradition dictates that the gurner inserts head through the collar and gurns. It's a traditional Northern English pastime popular with both sexes. I don't think dignity is uppermost in the minds of the participants.

While many Swedes are beautiful, I reckon this bloke could give it a good go

2usd73o.png

• Like 1

Here's one for MPFC:

Kath Taylor, aged 81.

Did she look in the mirror?

Here's one for MPFC:

Kath Taylor, aged 81.

Thanks for the dedication, Egremont - home of gurning - is just down the road fra Maryport, local rumour suggests gurning started when local people tried to imitate the residents of Egremont!

Guest Guest

could people please stop posting that bloody horrible pic :banghead:

Here's one for MPFC:Kath Taylor, aged 81.

"She achieved fame by being crowned the women’s world gurning champion at Egremont Crab Fair twice in succession, and also entertained in pubs and clubs"_41092029_gurningbody.jpg

Thanks for the dedication, Egremont - home of gurning - is just down the road fra Maryport, local rumour suggests gurning started when local people tried to imitate the residents of Egremont!

No.

I would ;)

I would ;)

No you wouldn't!!! She's not only ugly and old, she's DEAD you sicko!!!:angry:

It was a joke calm down dear!

I would ;)

No you wouldn't!!! She's not only ugly and old, she's DEAD you sicko!!!:angry:

You just listed the three attributes of the only women that give me any attention.

Sir C

• Like 2

"She achieved fame by being crowned the women’s world gurning champion at Egremont Crab Fair twice in succession, and also entertained in pubs and clubs"_41092029_gurningbody.jpg

No.

Could you be a little more specific, there are two pictures.

It was a joke calm down dear!

I know, I wasn't serious either, I was just feigning some indignation, imitating our beloved diabetic guest. B)
  • Like 1

No.

Could you be a little more specific, there are two pictures.

Both the first has better blow job lips mind you.

Guest Guest

OK.I am refusing to make any more posts on this thread if people keep posting that pic :rant:

I would ;)

No you wouldn't!!! She's not only ugly and old, she's DEAD you sicko!!! :angry:

You just listed the three attributes of the only women that give me any attention.

Sir C

Well, I would imagine that they could be either or old and ugly OR dead. Surely a beautiful dead girl wouldn't refuse you.

OK.I am refusing to make any more posts on this thread if people keep posting that pic :rant:

I understand, it's variety your'e after:

ad_164606278-e1427901138496.jpg?quality=

• Like 1

In that case, could some administrator post the picture to every thread?

• Like 4

In that case, could some administrator post the picture to every thread?

Tempting...

• Like 2