Sign in to follow this  
Deathray

DDP Team Name Rejects

No admission that for once I wasn't talking bullshit though?

Sorry , forgot about this....

Eh, I had mentioned 'civilised' countries.

And school leaving age is 16 in the shire yet you must remain in education/training until 18?? Lol.

Just means the weans can't sign on if they don't have a job.

Even your queens Army etc takes cannon fodder at 16 don't they?

No admission that for once I wasn't talking bullshit though?

Sorry , forgot about this....

Eh, I had mentioned 'civilised' countries.

And school leaving age is 16 in the shire yet you must remain in education/training until 18?? Lol.

Just means the weans can't sign on if they don't have a job.

Even your queens Army etc takes cannon fodder at 16 don't they?

Not allowed to see active service until they are 18 so not really cannon fodder - and 16 to 18 year olds need their parents consent to join.

Doesn't matter.....they've left school at 16, aren't in education nor training (anymore than any job is continual training(.

Doesn't matter.....they've left school at 16, aren't in education nor training (anymore than any job is continual training(.

They have to complete education alongside as per the usual guidelines set out above for those in more than 20 hours of employment above, part time education.

Fuck me, then your country is fucked.

I'm in the process of finding the successor to Shameless which I guess/hope will be illegal under the new rules next year.

So today I came up with the team "Plastic surgery is a compensation for the void inside".

It's a theme team of people who had a make-over under the knife, but I'm trying to find a less eloquent name for it.

I'm thinking of including Chelsea Manning, Caitlyn Jenner and Melania Trump, also Elton John. And Nicole Kidman.

I'm in the process of finding the successor to Shameless which I guess/hope will be illegal under the new rules next year.

So today I came up with the team "Plastic surgery is a compensation for the void inside".

It's a theme team of people who had a make-over under the knife, but I'm trying to find a less eloquent name for it.

I'm thinking of including Chelsea Manning, Caitlyn Jenner and Melania Trump, also Elton John. And Nicole Kidman.

Something referencing how slowly plastic decomposes, maybe?

Good ideas! Though I also want to include people with hair transplants (like Elton John, but also Jürgen Klopp) and there's no plastic involved, so now I'm thinking about "Plastic remnants and hair transplants" or maybe "Plastic remains and follicular gains" or something like that.

Nip, Tuck and Die...

• Like 2

LaTourrette's Syndrome:

Just list 20 dead people that you had on your DL lists, took their name off, only to watch them die months later, causing you to say Shit Fuck Piss out loud everytime you think about it, whether you are at the market, in school, church, or dinner with the family.

SC

The Kipper and the Corpse: Godrey Bloom, Robert Kilroy-Silk, Nigel Farage,Neil Hamilton and John Cleese.

Right now I'm trying to come up with a team name, but the only one I really liked is the name Donald Trump's Deplorables. Hopefully this name is allowed as a team name, but if you think there's a better name, feel free to suggest one. :)

Right now I'm trying to come up with a team name, but the only one I really liked is the name Donald Trump's Deplorables. Hopefully this name is allowed as a team name, but if you think there's a better name, feel free to suggest one. :)

Depends. Are you thinking of a general team, or a theme team?

General.

General.

I think if you look at some of the team names, your choice is actually quite tame he he.

It's your team, call it what you will...TMIB will let you know if you cross a line though.

Here's one I'm not using - Uploaded To The Cloud.

• Like 3

A name will come to you. I admit Pan Breed was very much an 11th hour thing trying to think of Scottish sounding names back in 2011, but I've grown accustomed to it over the years.

• Like 2

Another Snail In The Coffin - people who take an inordinate amount of time to die. (Edited).

3 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Another Snail In The Coffin - people who take an inordinately amount of time to die.

Ah, so people like Peter Falk and Zsa Zsa Gabor can be on there, though I forgot what either of them were suffering from. 

Closing the Phrasebook - theme team of lexicologists.

Turning in Gravesend - people from the Kent town Gravesend

Makers meet the Maker - famous carpenters, sculpturists etc

• Like 1

You do have hundreds of these Deathray! :lol:

• Haha 1

Some chocolate related names:

Celeb Rations - anorexic celebs.

Milk Tray - a list of white people in mixed race bands.

A Yorkie's Not For Girls - gay men from Yorkshire.

5 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

You do have hundreds of these Deathray! :lol:

Probably a very good thing there's a three team limit.

'Decomposing' - Musicians

'Valhalla there!' - Danish people

Four Feet Under - for old/ill married couples