Bibliogryphon

By-Election Bingo

The undressing part is right

Haha gotta be the end where 'Ned' strips on the ice. 'Tis a shame you haven't seen the whole movie, for me it's one of the top 5 comedies made, but clearly that's a hockey thing and I fully understand opinions that I've oversold it.

Actually now ---presuming you watched my clip -- you've seen two parts of the movie.

SC

• Like 1

My Official team name will be:

"You, you, and you -- OUT!"

Derived from a couple of the most glorious minutes of cinematic comedy

SirC

"We got entertainment for the whole family" classic!

I haven't seen that film in years. Brutal, absolutely brutal...

My Official team name will be:

"You, you, and you -- OUT!"

Derived from a couple of the most glorious minutes of cinematic comedy

SirC

"We got entertainment for the whole family" classic!

I've never seen the movie, however I know of the actual ice hockey players that were portrayed in the film as they are from the same city as my father-in-law.

The last Father of the House to die whilst holding the title was David Lloyd George in 1945.

Just saying.

OK In the spirit of Hamlet's father I come to whet your somewhat blunted purpose....

I have 14 entries so far all checked and correct. I have not had any since the weekend so please let me know if you are going to play. You have until June 30 to get those entries in but I would like to get up to 20 players. There are some regular UK poster who have so far not stepped up to the challenge.

Thank you to all the players (including some from overseas who have decided to pit their wits against their fellow posters over the next five years.

MorbidKid I know you can't vote yet but research this game and I can gaurentee you will be better informed than most of your contempories.

I have found out things that I never knew.

Good luck everyone

• Like 1

Mainly how utterly ridiculous some uk constituency names are!?

• Like 2

As well as how thoroughly obnoxious some MPs are and a interesting conspiracy about the mysterious death of a former SNP MP.

As well as how thoroughly obnoxious some MPs are and a interesting conspiracy about the mysterious death of a former SNP MP.

Ah, someone picked Tredinnick? I support that kind of forward thinking.

If every player picked a unique list of 30 MPs I would need at least 22 players to complete the parliament.

Suffice to say I have 14 teams in and less than a third of MP's have been selected.

I was quite surprised to find out that Winston churchill's grandson is an MP never knew any of his descendants were involved in politics.

I was quite surprised to found out that Winston churchill's grandson is an MP never knew any of his descendants were involved in politics.

What about the grandson Winston Churchill (very imaginative these nobs), MP for Davyhulme and Stretford, died in 2010

I was quite surprised to found out that Winston churchill's grandson is an MP never knew any of his descendants were involved in politics.

What about the grandson Winston Churchill (very imaginative these nobs), MP for Davyhulme and Stretford, died in 2010

Indeed, he was a DDP score for me. Another of his grandsons, Nicholas Soames is or was an MP.

• Like 1

Indeed, he was a DDP score for me. Another of his grandsons, Nicholas Soames is or was an MP.

Nicolas is still an MP for mid sussex .

He's also fat as fuck, still partial to a snack and - arguably - a heart attack waiting to happen, just sayin', like.

• Like 1

He's also fat as fuck, still partial to a snack and - arguably - a heart attack waiting to happen, just sayin', like.

So your saying maryport he may be a good choice for a certain deadpool or bingo perhaps hmm? Maybe your hinting the rotund politician might not make it though the next 5 years ? You saying he might fall ill and trigger some kind of by election?

Ok fuck it Nicolas soames is one of my picks for by election bingo !! :D

So your saying maryport he may be a good choice for a certain deadpool or bingo perhaps hmm? Maybe your hinting the rotund politician might not make it though the next 5 years ? You saying he might fall ill and trigger some kind of by election?

Exactly, he isn't one of mine, but only because I've allocated my "fat as fuck" position to Eric Pickles.

Exactly, he isn't one of mine, but only because I've allocated my "fat as fuck" position to Eric Pickles.

Given the way Jimmy Hood looks now (like he's having a heart attack let alone due one), you could say it was terribly unsporting of him to go and lose his seat to the SNP like that.

I now have 15 teams and am just about to go on holiday when I will be out of Deathlist circulation.

I will be back in time to get those last few teams from those who have not yet sent their teams Lardy, LFN, Dr Z etc

You have 11 days until the deadline.

On 01st July I will share the top picks and then a full list a few days later.

Great picking and get settled down for a long wait.

• Like 1

Yes, that person was going on my list, as resignation was part of his election manifesto. Heh.

That person has just got the go ahead from his constituents to run for mayor whilst remaining an MP, the heathrow thing should provide him with a good excuse for resigning his mp seat when he realises he can't do both jobs for four years . A tiny fraction of his constituents nonetheless.

24% of the electorate, 31% of those who turned out in 2015, 54% of those who voted Tory. Its a better mandate than most MPs could muster!

24% of the electorate, 31% of those who turned out in 2015, 54% of those who voted Tory. Its a better mandate than most MPs could muster!

It's really not.

Today is the last date for entries to this 59 month fest of excitement.

Just PM me your team before midnight and they will be included in the final mix.

It looks as though we have managed to get to the starting line with 650 intact.

Today is the last date for entries to this 59 month fest of excitement.

Just PM me your team before midnight and they will be included in the final mix.

It looks as though we have managed to get to the starting line with 650 intact.

Physically, yeah.

Some of them were never the full shilling in the head.

• Like 1