themaninblack

Derby Dead Pool 2016

If Eesti is right about Marks, James, and Ali, and I'll add Bush who I'm fairly certain will die this year, there's a good chance I'll reach 72 points. Not bad for my first year.

Well, howdy doody - Craig Strickland's autopsy report has been released: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/country-singer-craig-strickland-died-hypothermia-article-1.2577076

No ruling in the reports I've seen so far on the date of death...

Edit: However, it's to be noted that his gravestone says he died on 27 December 2015 - pic here: http://extratv.com/2016/03/24/country-singer-craig-stricklands-cause-of-death-revealed/

Let the can of worms run free...

• Like 1

It's terribly disappointing, I have 11 that's right ELEVEN hits on my Shadow List before Easter, but only 5 in DDP. And maybe 6 elsewhere. I had the right names but didn't put enough stock into those I thought had a fighting chance for 2017 and instead bought into I don't know what for 2016 names. Just mad at myself *kicks the dirt*
SC

Well, howdy doody - Craig Strickland's autopsy report has been released: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/country-singer-craig-strickland-died-hypothermia-article-1.2577076

No ruling in the reports I've seen so far on the date of death...

Edit: However, it's to be noted that his gravestone says he died on 27 December 2015 - pic here: http://extratv.com/2016/03/24/country-singer-craig-stricklands-cause-of-death-revealed/

Let the can of worms run free...

Can't really argue with a headstone can you?

Look like the punt has failed...

• Like 1

At the rate things are going it looks like the record for amount of hits in a year will be broken which would be pretty impressive with the removal of non english bbc and yahoo disqualifiers.

Latest update, too late for Duke.

Still no F. Can anyone remember whether it was up before I added the new celebs info to the database?

Still no F. Can anyone remember whether it was up before I added the new celebs info to the database?

Yes, it definitely was. Surely we can get a cached or historical version and input it back in? Maybe Magere Hein can help. I'll start my new round up shortly, but I'd just like to purr over one of my teams having points for a second.

It was up a few days before it disappeared. It was when I was trying to double check the Ford teamers (which I'd looked at earlier in the week) that I noticed it suddenly had gone away, and then spotted your post here when I woke up.

Now hang on a minute - Craig Strickland's points are still counting?

Anyway, Round Up #11

Patty Duke: http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1276&p=260039

Independent Obit: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/patty-duke-oscar-winning-former-child-star-dead-at-69-a6958656.html

Jean-Pierre Coffe: http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=7873&p=260060

Awaiting Obit.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Blame the Easter bunny!

• Like 1

Yes, it definitely was. Surely we can get a cached or historical version and input it back in? Maybe Magere Hein can help. I'll start my new round up shortly, but I'd just like to purr over one of my teams having points for a second.

It doesn't work out like that. Each update using the hta overwrites the information from the database, in which they are all there present and correct. Still it's strange that it doesn't pick up any of the picks/teams even the ones chosen before. What I'll have to do is isolate the new picks, test if the old ones come up and then add the new ones again. But the method is the same as when I add information to the other letters so I'm puzzled as to where the problem is...

Aha, I have no idea what that means, but good luck with that.

Again, I'm being a complete pain, but Adrienne Corri died on the 13th, so there should be an extra pointage for her.

Edit: actually I think you've awarded it in the scoreboard, just not on the front page. Apologies.

Aha, I have no idea what that means, but good luck with that.

Again, I'm being a complete pain, but Adrienne Corri died on the 13th, so there should be an extra pointage for her.

Edit: actually I think you've awarded it in the scoreboard, just not on the front page. Apologies.

That's the hta program again. Picks it up. I don't!

EDIT: Index updated.

If F had been working I would know whether to have included Mick Fleetwood in my list of Shock Death Pop Stars.

If F had been working I would know whether to have included Mick Fleetwood in my list of Shock Death Pop Stars.

Jesus Biblio, is that the time already. I probably ought to get out of bed!

• Like 1

Jesus Biblio, is that the time already. I probably ought to get out of bed!

Don't feel the need to move on my account. If you can post from your duvet then carry on.

Mick Fleetwood has been picked this year, by one team.

• Like 1

Ctrl + F Mick Fleetwood on the Teams page

• Like 1

Two teams on 100 already and March isn't even out.

Well, if their full list dies before august, then this doesn't mean that they are certain winners. There always could be others who might have even better names in their list but who will die later this year :)

Two teams on 100 already and March isn't even out.

Well, if their full list dies before august, then this doesn't mean that they are certain winners. There always could be others who might have even better names in their list but who will die later this year :)

In which case ...

Well done to Death Impends for breaching the 100 point ceiling, I know its been one of their aims for a while!

As for me, it would really help if Eesti could re-evaluate their team in here and claim that Keith Farnham, Howard Marks and Joost van der Westhuizen have "15% or lower chances to die in 2016" - so far, their evaluations have worked a treat as a jinx to aide my team! :lol:

• Like 1

Aye, after coming one point short in my debut year that milestone has been reached at long last.

Also - surely DDT has to have shattered the most points in a month record? By my reckoning, Plowright, Crowe, Feek joker, Davies, Ford, and Travis add up to 64 points.

Aye, after coming one point short in my debut year that milestone has been reached at long last.

Also - surely DDT has to have shattered the most points in a month record? By my reckoning, Plowright, Crowe, Feek joker, Davies, Ford, and Travis add up to 64 points.

TMIB noted that Spade's 53 points in January was possibly a record, so 64 points surely has to be.