I have some ideas about Cecil Parkinson`s tagline next update:

Cecil Shagged out

Cecil`s knackered

Parkinson has a stiffy...and this time he isn`t pleased to see you

Cecil runs out of energy

Cecil `s final climax

Parkinson looks perky

They are all shit but oh well I tried!

I used that one for my work game update.

• Like 1

Seems with the other bonuses flying around that '2 hits in one day' bonus would have been a natural.
​Alas I'll have to dream my dreamy little dreams about what could have been (Jan 6, Hassan Asif, Pat Harrington Jr)

SC

• Like 1

Seems with the other bonuses flying around that '2 hits in one day' bonus would have been a natural.

​Alas I'll have to dream my dreamy little dreams about what could have been (Jan 6, Hassan Asif, Pat Harrington Jr)

SC

I too have broached that as worthy of bonus consideration, but no one nibbled.

Latest update...

• Like 1

Some news on the terminally ill non-celebrities on my team:

Tom Bradshaw actually died in December, but it was only made public in January:

http://www.worksopguardian.co.uk/news/local/worksop-tributes-paid-to-incredible-husband-dad-and-raf-airman-who-lost-battle-with-cancer-aged-23-1-7658390

Bad luck, but such cases had to be expected....

Jake Bailey's (the student with the inspirational speech) cancer is in remission:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422578/Jake-Bailey-New-Zealand-amazing-speech-battling-cancer-announces-disease-remission.html

On the other hand, relatively obitable Charlotte Eades rather has weeks instead of months left to live, if you watch her youtube videos. Should she die before Joey Feek, she might put Shameless into the virtual lead once more.

Alright, here are mine:

The Love Boat

1. Joey Feek (joker)

2. Peter Esterhazy

3. Pierre Boulez

4. Vera Caslavska

5. Rowena Kincaid

6. Paul Cox

7. Ronald Mulkearns (a unique? time doesn't have him. Edit: No, DDT has him. I already realized we think too much alike, see: Gary Haggarty.)

8. Linda Horan

9. Bonnie Brown

10. Kris Travis

11. Geoffrey Robinson

12. Yoshiro Nakamatsu

13. Andrew Yeaman

14. Martin Crowe

15. Jackie Storrar

16. Errol Christie

17. René Angelil

18. G. Monty Brinson

19. Michel Delpech

20. Gary Haggarty

Horan has died, and got the requisite obit: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3427312/Ailing-woman-sued-state-marijuana-dies.html

• Like 1

Alright, here are mine:

The Love Boat

1. Joey Feek (joker)

2. Peter Esterhazy

3. Pierre Boulez

4. Vera Caslavska

5. Rowena Kincaid

6. Paul Cox

7. Ronald Mulkearns (a unique? time doesn't have him. Edit: No, DDT has him. I already realized we think too much alike, see: Gary Haggarty.)

8. Linda Horan

9. Bonnie Brown

10. Kris Travis

11. Geoffrey Robinson

12. Yoshiro Nakamatsu

13. Andrew Yeaman

14. Martin Crowe

15. Jackie Storrar

16. Errol Christie

17. René Angelil

18. G. Monty Brinson

19. Michel Delpech

20. Gary Haggarty

Horan has died, and got the requisite obit: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3427312/Ailing-woman-sued-state-marijuana-dies.html

Fuck yeah! One of the gambles, but then the Daily Mail prints every AP thing now. Now I need Andrew Yeaman to die and obit, and I might think about something big.

Also, the second unique hit for my main team.

I notice only one person picked the aging gangster Whitey Bulger despite Johnny Depp playing him in a movie last year. Proof of Hollywood's declining influence?

Also, when it comes to things you learn from following the DDP, skier Bill Johnson (from the latest update) had a really miserable last 15 years of his life (or more) which TMIB's obit kind of underegged... one of those "grim" sports stories that I never knew before. Reading the bottom half of his wiki is not for the easily depressed!

Alright, here are mine:

The Love Boat

1. Joey Feek (joker)

2. Peter Esterhazy

3. Pierre Boulez

4. Vera Caslavska

5. Rowena Kincaid

6. Paul Cox

8. Linda Horan

9. Bonnie Brown

10. Kris Travis

11. Geoffrey Robinson

12. Yoshiro Nakamatsu

13. Andrew Yeaman

14. Martin Crowe

15. Jackie Storrar

16. Errol Christie

17. René Angelil

18. G. Monty Brinson

19. Michel Delpech

20. Gary Haggarty

Fuck yeah! One of the gambles, but then the Daily Mail prints every AP thing now. Now I need Andrew Yeaman to die and obit, and I might think about something big.

I See you've Delpech crossed off but Brinson not. To date (and my impeccable knowledge) no one has posted an obit for Delpech that would pass the Sir Creep Test.

SC

Mark Farren dead, that's going to be a nice fillip to some potential contenders this year.

Some potential contenders...and Pan Breed! :D

The first time I've ever successfully read between the lines on a pick potentially getting better.

Three hits in 34 days, with a joker and a half dozen other picks teetering precariously. :o

I See you've Delpech crossed off but Brinson not. To date (and my impeccable knowledge) no one has posted an obit for Delpech that would pass the Sir Creep Test.

SC

The Independent, who I always assumed would be the place to give us the Delpech obit (mainly based on them doing one for Little Tony in 2013), are definitely going through their backlog at the moment, their last three obits all died in late 2015 (Donald Sinden's brother, some cocktail brer and an art collector). So I think we're within ten days of them doing one for Mr Wight Is Wight.

Shame no-one took a punt on Lord Lucan. Could have added it to the Strickland debate :-)

• Like 2

Mark Farren dead, that's going to be a nice fillip to some potential contenders this year.

Ah, the candidate with the potential to hurt me the most, has died... A huge error of mine, I think I replaced him on Dec. 30th with Jackie Storrar. A shame for Mr. Farren, I really thought he looked good to last for a while, a bit like Christie Dignam who apparently returns onto the agenda in 2017.

• Like 1

4 hits now, and Farren was someone I'd pegged as 50/50. Sad story, but a nice boost pointswise...

Alright, here are mine:

The Love Boat

1. Joey Feek (joker)

2. Peter Esterhazy

3. Pierre Boulez

4. Vera Caslavska

5. Rowena Kincaid

6. Paul Cox

8. Linda Horan

9. Bonnie Brown

10. Kris Travis

11. Geoffrey Robinson

12. Yoshiro Nakamatsu

13. Andrew Yeaman

14. Martin Crowe

15. Jackie Storrar

16. Errol Christie

17. René Angelil

18. G. Monty Brinson

19. Michel Delpech

20. Gary Haggarty

SC

Yeah, it's corrected now (I cross off the names regardless of obits.). I'm in the first week of my new job (it's great, indeed, but on the other hand, it was also really necessary.) and I'm not quite up-to-date with everything. I think my excel list is already missing five new cancer mums.

I think my excel list is already missing five new cancer mums.

:( There must be more to life than this? Surely?

I think my excel list is already missing five new cancer mums.

:( There must be more to life than this? Surely?

Haha, thankfully, there is, Mr. I-picked-Aden-Hailu. But I admit, the boredom of my old work, and the possibility to use the internet liberally during that time, was one of about three main incentives to create that theme team. I'm glad that time is over, because I wanted to feel more useful again.

I prefer this one: