Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

45 minutes ago, Genfærd said:

Looks really old in a video uploaded this weekend.

ac77hujkgaed1.jpeg?width=1000&auto=webp&

Source: 

Lack of good makeup I assume.

2 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Don Jnr might be one to look out for. He's off his head on something

I’m never getting those two minutes back. 

Donold Trump saying the quiet part out loud here once again. One has to wonder whether he's got the onset of some kind of dementia, too.

• Shocked 1

The scariest part of all of this to a Non-American who has no vote in the election but knows it will have a major impact on the future of his nation is that the polls are saying the 59 year old democratic former prosecutor and the 79 year old convicted felon, with a history of bankruptcy who is promising no more elections are running neck and neck. If Trump actually wins this election I would recommend that that the U.S. be quarantined as the site of some strange form of mental illness before it infects the rest of the world, if it isn't too late already.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, sodoffbaldrick said:

some strange form of mental illness before it infects the rest of the world, if it isn't too late already.

My vote is for already just on guns.

They kill themselves with an amazing regularity nobody else understands at all.

23 minutes ago, En Passant said:

My vote is for already just on guns.

They kill themselves with an amazing regularity nobody else understands at all.

And not always with sufficient accuracy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, TQR said:

Donold Trump saying the quiet part out loud here once again. One has to wonder whether he's got the onset of some kind of dementia, too.

This is so unreal to watch. A running candidate for president, actually saying he will end democracy if he wins. Insane. His "I love you christians, I'm not christian" is also very odd.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, sodoffbaldrick said:

the site of some strange form of mental illness

I left the US in 2019 after living there for 23 years. For most of my time there I had the idea that Americans kept guns for hunting animals for food, for target practice (inanimate objects), and self-defense, or when their freedoms and liberties were threatened. Could be some of them even told me this.

Turns out that for the frequency of their discharges of firearms toddlers are considered "well-regulated militia"; school children, cafe patrons, churchgoers, and mall shoppers are Constitutional threats because why else would they be shot, with their hands full or attention elsewhere; but some doddering, compromised, convicted felon running for nation leadership and a mostly conservative Supreme Court are no cause for anxiety and no impetus to preserve freedom and liberty, according to a large number of Americans.

Either that, or collective untreated mental illness has accumulated over the last quarter-century in the U.S. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Torva Messor said:

I left the US in 2019 after living there for 23 years. For most of my time there I had the idea that Americans kept guns for hunting animals for food, for target practice (inanimate objects), and self-defense, or when their freedoms and liberties were threatened. Could be some of them even told me this.

Turns out that for the frequency of their discharges of firearms toddlers are considered "well-regulated militia"; school children, cafe patrons, churchgoers, and mall shoppers are Constitutional threats because why else would they be shot, with their hands full or attention elsewhere; but some doddering, compromised, convicted felon running for nation leadership and a mostly conservative Supreme Court are no cause for anxiety and no impetus to preserve freedom and liberty, according to a large number of Americans.

Either that, or collective untreated mental illness has accumulated over the last quarter-century in the U.S. 

What, you're saying that the prospect of a Donold Von Shitzenpants dynasty with his lackey Vladimir Futon wouldn't persuade you back to the US? :D

Just now, Brad252 said:

No wonder Trump doesn't want to debate Harris:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/videos/cd16dgz57p9o

Amazing how a half-Indian, half-black isn't allowed to identify as both Indian and black without it blowing Donny's tiny mind, but Biden being both American and Irish is absolutely fine. :angry:

11 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

Amazing how a half-Indian, half-black isn't allowed to identify as both Indian and black without it blowing Donny's tiny mind, but Biden being both American and Irish is absolutely fine. :angry:

trump cant fathom someone having multiple races/ethnicities despite he himself being american, german, and british.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jimbean1121 said:

trump cant fathom someone having multiple races/ethnicities despite he himself being american, german, and british.

Ah yes, hadn't even considered Donald Drumpf. But then, neither does he.

He used to claim he was of Swedish descent before embracing the German reality.

Plus of course Scottish.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, prussianblue said:

He used to claim he was of Swedish descent before embracing the German reality.

Plus of course Scottish.

At least the Scottish he can prove via his mother... The rest who the hell knows.

Every time I see a new Trump SM post, I get more and more convinced he has early(ish) dementia. He just types his posts into a complete dead end. HUSSEIN. SAD.

Image.thumb.jpeg.2600444af575bdc9ed88ba82a8a8f940.jpeg

20 minutes ago, TQR said:

PARKLIFE!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, TQR said:

Every time I see a new Trump SM post, I get more and more convinced he has early(ish) dementia. He just types his posts into a complete dead end. HUSSEIN. SAD.

The chances of that happening?! 

I'd say nil - what do our readers think?

I do not think the comment is at all true.  If he can comprehend any of what is going on at all, I would think he is relieved he will not have the presidency hanging over his head anymore after Dec. and having to be in the spotlight as the world watches his decline of life.

1 hour ago, TQR said:

An impossible scenario. The delegates have already voted and certified Harris and Walz. The convention is just for show. 

So many capital letters. Looks german.

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

So many capital letters. Looks german.

Maybe it’s been stollen from another nut case. 

FB_IMG_1723107367181.jpg.96bf4fb4fbb4aff924e47eb814a8bb10.jpg

Terrific family man! Poster boy for the Christian right! :clap::rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Tonight there will a rimming 69 display on X. Also known as the Musk-Trump interview.