RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Jeremy Clarkson

Morbidly obese going by these pics, candidate for a fatal heart attack surely

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3468608/Need-spare-tyre-Not-problem-Jeremy-Clarkson-shows-flabby-figure-Caribbean-jaunt-Gear-pals.html

He looks overweight, certainly not morbidly obese.

he always looks like that, 10 years ago he looked bad, he actually looks good on this one XD for his age, he's got at least 20 more to live

Although Clarksons teeth have resembled tombstones for some years thanks to his fag habit.

When I say 'fag', I mean cigarettes, not young homosexual men... or Richard Hammond.

Guest guesto

Don Everly will be 80 this year, after his brothers death few years back, he must be worth a shout?

Don Everly will be 80 this year, after his brothers death few years back, he must be worth a shout?

Depends on what his health is like. There are a few others around that age that are worth a punt.

Scotty Moore will be 85 in December. He's been retired for the past 9 years. In reasonable health.

Depends on what his health is like. There are a few others around that age that are worth a punt.

Scotty Moore will be 85 in December. He's been retired for the past 9 years. In reasonable health.

.No idea who Scotty Moore is but I hereby claim the phrase 'beam me up Scotty' when he eventually is, erm, no moore.

.No idea who Scotty Moore is but I hereby claim the phrase 'beam me up Scotty' when he eventually is, erm, no moore.

Scotty was Elvis' guitarist back in the day.

scotty-moore-140x140.jpg

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I'm new to deadpooling. Just started doing it with some friends from college. We also have a few names to maybe add to the list for upcoming year.

Johan Cruyff, 1947, currently fighting cancer.

Sydney Poitier also wasn't looking good at the Bafta's. with his 89 years of age, but I believe he was mentioned earlier in this thread.
Also, Dutch royal Pieter van Vollenhoven hasn't been doing very well the past few years. He might go this year, he might go next, but we don't think he'll make it to 2019.

The fact that Poitier at 89 had enough energy to take a flight to the UK is a good sign he probably doesn't have any fatal illnesses that would make him a likely bet for the next year or so.

The fact that Poitier at 89 had enough energy to take a flight to the UK is a good sign he probably doesn't have any fatal illnesses that would make him a likely bet for the next year or so.

He didn't take a flight. It was brought to him, handed over to him by Jamie Foxx in Poitiers own home, and his daughter did most of the talking.

He couldn't be there due to ill health

• Like 1

scotty-moore-140x140.jpg

Thanks for that Phantom.. I should've known that, as one of my ex-girlfriends I lived with for 3 years was an Elvis Presley obsessive. (Though I did just switch off after a week and got into a habit of sneering my top lip, going 'Uh-huh?' and eating a Big Mac whilst having a poo). :hatsoff:

• Like 2

guys, you should consider Lepa Brena (huge music star on Balkans, queen of folk) in future for your lists, she reveled yesterday that she was again diagnosed with thrombosis for the 2nd time, she had a few falls and bone surgeries and a car accident, all that in the last 2 years, she'll be on my list next year for sure...........i'm not a fan btw, i dislike her

• Like 1

my computer went crazy and made 2 posts....this one is edited, ignore it

scotty-moore-140x140.jpg

Thanks for that Phantom.. I should've known that, as one of my ex-girlfriends I lived with for 3 years was an Elvis Presley obsessive. (Though I did just switch off after a week and got into a habit of sneering my top lip, going 'Uh-huh?' and eating a Big Mac whilst having a poo). :hatsoff:

Don't forget your scotch and water.

He doesn't look ill, he just looks like his face is melting, and he's had that terrible affliction since he was born.

• Like 3

He doesn't look ill, he just looks like his face is melting, and he's had that terrible affliction since he was born.

Quite, gives us non Clooney (insert choice of whoever) lookalikes the pleasure of saying to ourselves - "Well, at least I don't look like Andrew Lloyd Webber".

• Like 1

Look at Bill Wyman, though! jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon.gif

31E15B1B00000578-3477869-image-a-175_145

Blimey, Wyman looks awful. You know what he needs? A nice young woman to make him feel young again.

• Like 1

i got him on the list this year, you never know

i had to edit this....i'm not a fashion designer, a guru or gay but men are the ones who are wearing high fashion clothes on these pics and they all look so clean and good, while women seem to wear very bad curtains. (pics on the page, link)

Isn't that Geldof?

This was at Rupert Murdoch's wedding blessing, wasn't it? It was on the news last night and they mentioned Lloyd-Webber but when I looked up the picture changed and I didn't get a proper look.