RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Last Treblinka survivor died today.

Ah, well, at least Debbie still has her Alsations,eh.

???? Tell us more, oh master-of-celebrity-sex-weirdness?

Debbie Does Doggies?

You'll like this, Winalot!

Debbie Does Dog food???????

Not quite, however, there is a grainy old 7mm film purporting to show a young Linda Lovelace at it with Lassies cousin, another alsation,

• Like 1

That's not me, Handy is DLs legendary 'Denise Robertson' of the celebrity sex weirdness world!! :D

That's not me, Handy is DLs legendary 'Denise Robertson' of the celebrity sex weirdness world!! :D

Everyone needs a hobby.

• Like 3

Debbie Does Doggies?

Not quite, however, there is a grainy old 7mm film purporting to show a young Linda Lovelace at it with Lassies cousin, another alsation,

And there's those rumors about Catherine the Great..........

Debbie Does Doggies?

And there's those rumors about Catherine the Great..........Dane

EFA

• Like 3

Debbie Does Doggies?

And there's those rumors about Catherine the Great..........Dane

EFA

EFA ? As in Enormously Flaccid Anus ?

Prominent Czech actress Iva Janžurová is reported to have undergone heart surgery at the Na Homolce Hospital in Prague. The operation took place on February 18 and the actress is recovering in intensive care, according to a spokesperson from Prague’s National Theatre, the actress’ home stage. The National Theatre has announced that it will be revising the programme at the Estates Theatre due to the actress’ absence.

Prominent Czech actress Iva Janžurová is reported to have undergone heart surgery at the Na Homolce Hospital in Prague. The operation took place on February 18 and the actress is recovering in intensive care, according to a spokesperson from Prague’s National Theatre, the actress’ home stage. The National Theatre has announced that it will be revising the programme at the Estates Theatre due to the actress’ absence.

So, this Czech bounced back, then?

• Like 1

from looking over threads with simalar situations i can tell you this, if shes not dead by a mouth then she won't be dead in a year.

from looking over threads with simalar situations i can tell you this, if shes not dead by a mouth then she won't be dead in a year.

You're doing it on purpose aren't you?

• Like 3

David Dinkins, former mayor of NYC, hospitalized for pneumonia, expected to survive. Was hospitalized in 2013 for the same reason. IMO he is definitely worth keeping an eye on (turning 90 next year, UK obit highly likely)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3455531/Former-NYC-mayor-Dinkins-hospitalized-pneumonia.html

In the rare chance that he's going to make it that far:

Rugby "hero" Paul Van-Zandvliet diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer that has spread, good bye:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rugby-hero-paul-van-zandvliet-7433073

Edit: No, it's kidney cancer that is inoperable. This cancer has spread to the liver. But there's also a brain tumour.

Maybe open a thread for 'Famous for being ill'?

Good idea. And make a rule that anyone mentioned in it will score minus points on all deadpools.

• Like 2

Maybe open a thread for 'Famous for being ill'?

Good idea. And make a rule that anyone mentioned in it will score minus points on all deadpools.

Done.
  • Like 1

i'll add Bud Spencer on my 2017 list if he lives through 2016, he never looked healthy and i thought he was dead long ago.....well he's not and he's 86 now

I still think we need a "People Looking Suddenly Older than they Used to" style thread for when people suddenly age, but without one, I'll note that Alan Beith (now in the House of Lords) was talking in the Lords yesterday, whinging about the Barnett Formula, and looked like he'd aged a decade in the past year.

• Like 1

Guest Ramseydeath

Peter Sarstedt,

Had a worldwide number 1 hit in the 60s with 'where do you go to my lovely' is in declining health.

Has both dementia and PSP (progressive supranuclear palsy) according to wiki.

Peter Sarstedt,

Had a worldwide number 1 hit in the 60s with 'where do you go to my lovely' is in declining health.

Has both dementia and PSP (progressive supranuclear palsy) according to wiki.[/size]

Jesus that's a good catch guest.

Yep, a great call.

Sir Creep went for it in the DDP. A year early, I think, but if turns out not to be, I shall admit his reading of the situation was more astute than my own.

He's my alternative 50 as well which guarantees him at least another year.

A little birdie informs me that former Radio 1 DJ Paul Burnett isn't very well at the moment. He's 72, but is probably nothing tbh, probably got the sniffles.

Edited by Magere Hein
Moved from topic "Death Links"

Guest Ramseydeath

Vic Seixas,

The 1953 Wimbledon champion and former world number 1 will be turning 93 this year.

Was last seen 2 years ago in public at the US open...