RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Hang on a minute, we'll just get Shaun of the Dead to go phone him up and find out...

I reckon it might be tough to gauge Michael's progress when you consider, as mentioned upthread, he's retreated from the public eye after his diagnosis. Though there still may be the occasional press release on his health to go by.

• Like 1

How is old king Michael of Romania. I tried finding stuff but i got "Paris Jackson gets tattoo of king of pop" rather than any health updates.

Leukemia, withdrawn from public life...http://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKCN0W42RB
I think the Kid's got alzheimers.

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8677&page=111#entry256634

lukemia leukemia

:P

Can none of you spell ??!! It's leukaemia

:banghead:

How is old king Michael of Romania. I tried finding stuff but i got "Paris Jackson gets tattoo of king of pop" rather than any health updates.

Leukemia, withdrawn from public life...http://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKCN0W42RB
I think the Kid's got alzheimers.

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8677&page=111#entry256634

lukemia leukemia

:P

Can none of you spell ??!! It's leukaemia

:banghead:

2c52699ae1fa43418b9299a8ab51411a.png

It IS leukemia.

Leukaemia is just your weird ass British secondary spelling.

• Like 2

Meh, you say potato, I say chips, crisps & taters.

If it wasn't for 'us Brits' invading 500 years ago, you'd be an Indian, like Pocahontas.

200_s.gif

So there. ;)

• Like 1

Just reading an excellent book on Desert Island Discs, and found a list of people who lived for at least 50 years after going on the show who are still alive today.

-

Sara Leighton / b. 1937

Nina, Baroness van Pallandt / b. 1932

Virginia McKenna / b. 1931

Michael Craig / b. 1928

June Ritchie / b. 1938

Katharine Whitehorn / b. 1928

Arnold Wesker / b. 1932

Stephen Bishop / b. 1940

Chay Blyth / b. 1940

John Ridgway / b. 1938

Arnold Wesker dead, 83.

Just reading an excellent book on Desert Island Discs, and found a list of people who lived for at least 50 years after going on the show who are still alive today.

-

Sara Leighton / b. 1937

Michael Craig / b. 1928

June Ritchie / b. 1938

Arnold Wesker / b. 1932

Stephen Bishop / b. 1940

Chay Blyth / b. 1940

John Ridgway / b. 1938

Arnold Wesker dead, 83.

Really sorry to hear this. Back in the day, we had to read aloud plays and my English teacher gave me a part in Chicken Soup With Barley. I was the only one to try the accent.

Suddenly I was in the drama group and went on to have a fairly successful amateur theatre career. Wesker awakened me.

-

Sara Leighton / b. 1937

Michael Craig / b. 1928

June Ritchie / b. 1938

Arnold Wesker / b. 1932

Stephen Bishop / b. 1940

Chay Blyth / b. 1940

John Ridgway / b. 1938

Arnold Wesker dead, 83.

Wesker awakened me.

* rings Operation Yewtree*

• Like 2

-

Sara Leighton / b. 1937

Michael Craig / b. 1928

June Ritchie / b. 1938

Arnold Wesker / b. 1932

Stephen Bishop / b. 1940

Chay Blyth / b. 1940

John Ridgway / b. 1938

Arnold Wesker dead, 83.

Wesker awakened me.

* rings Operation Yewtree*

Put that phone down. Sadly I wasn't a pretty child, Savile never fixed it for me, Hall never knocked one out for me, etc etc.

• Like 1

Well that's spooky. I've got a nasty cold and have been living on chicken soup for the last two days.

Well that's spooky. I've got a nasty cold and have been living on chicken soup for the last two days.

And I've been having chips with everything.

• Like 1

I've had sausage rolls.

I've had sausage rolls.

G7tJm3ot.gif

• Like 1

And the Queen Elizabeth for 2017??

No way is she going that soon.

• Like 1

Why is there a lack of information about former UDM leader Roy Lynk?

He does not have his own wiki page and I still cannot find a birthdate for him but the role he played in the Miner's strike is so important I imagine he would certainly obit.

Also should Arthur Scargill be in consideration for next year?

Pope Benedict a good choice though, if he survives this year.

His caretaker says he's slowly deteriorating.

(I think he could go this year, though. He's 89, in frail health for years, and this year has been crazy when it comes to huge deaths.)

Pope Benedict a good choice though, if he survives this year.

His caretaker says he's slowly deteriorating.

Needs more regular dusting?

• Like 1

Somehow I ended up reading about Beach Boys on Wiki and saw some yogi master and of course ended reading about yogis and I found potential candidates for next year....Baba Hari Dass (1923), Swami Bhoomananda Tirtha (1933), Janakananda Saraswati (1939), Pramukh Swami Maharaj (1921), Satsvarupa dasa Goswami (1939)......took me 20 minutes to write down those names....anyway, their Wikipedia pages are quite long so I think they are relevant enough...I think

• Like 1

i understan waht you mean... but if people like zsa zsa, Fidel, Kirk Douglas appear in the deathlist more than a decade , maybe we can consider Queen Elizabeth, if she died if gonna be a big miss... she was in the deathlist before (in 1991 or 1992) so... why not?

Somehow I ended up reading about Beach Boys on Wiki and saw some yogi master and of course ended reading about yogis and I found potential candidates for next year....Baba Hari Dass (1923), Swami Bhoomananda Tirtha (1933), Janakananda Saraswati (1939), Pramukh Swami Maharaj (1921), Satsvarupa dasa Goswami (1939)......took me 20 minutes to write down those names....anyway, their Wikipedia pages are quite long so I think they are relevant enough...I think

actually i prefer to put on the deathlist people very famous around the world like hollywood actors/actress, politicians/dictators (like Bush or Fidel), artists, singers, ecc

putting people famous just in India, Bangladesh, Malesya... i mean...

• Like 2

actually i prefer to put on the deathlist people very famous around the world like hollywood actors/actress, politicians/dictators (like Bush or Fidel), artists, singers, ecc

putting people famous just in India, Bangladesh, Malesya... i mean...

People listed are twice as famous than people on 2016 list, according to Wikipedia. Take a look. I too would love to see names that I actually recognize on the Death List but instead we get a bunch of magicians, TV hosts and random people Google can't even find.

• Like 1