RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Is it me or is Jon Sopel looking rough as fuck on the news right now?

Blimey, Wyman looks awful. You know what he needs? A nice young woman to make him feel young again.

Yewtree probably have him bugged so no...

• Like 1

Guest Droosy

Blimey, Wyman looks awful. You know what he needs? A nice young woman to make him feel young again.

But a fine young woman doesn´t need any Wyman

Looking at him now, you would never think he was the kind of fanny magnet that could pull a 13 yr old with the promise of seeing some kittens, aye.

• Like 1

don't know if anyone suggested Lys Assia for 2017, she's 92

don't know if anyone suggested Lys Assia for 2017, she's 92

No. I suggest her for 2016.

He doesn't look ill, he just looks like his face is melting, and he's had that terrible affliction since he was born.

Look at Bill Wyman, though! jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon.gif

31E15B1B00000578-3477869-image-a-175_145

i got him on the list this year, you never know

i had to edit this....i'm not a fashion designer, a guru or gay but men are the ones who are wearing high fashion clothes on these pics and they all look so clean and good, while women seem to wear very bad curtains. (pics on the page, link)

Now been 'revealed' prostate cancer caught in 'early stage' http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3481776/Former-Rolling-Stone-Bill-Wyman-diagnosed-prostate-cancer-aged-79.html hmm looks like a G.I.S.T as well, poor soul.

He doesn't look ill, he just looks like his face is melting, and he's had that terrible affliction since he was born.

Look at Bill Wyman, though! jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon.gif

i got him on the list this year, you never know

i had to edit this....i'm not a fashion designer, a guru or gay but men are the ones who are wearing high fashion clothes on these pics and they all look so clean and good, while women seem to wear very bad curtains. (pics on the page, link)

Now been 'revealed' prostate cancer caught in 'early stage' http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3481776/Former-Rolling-Stone-Bill-Wyman-diagnosed-prostate-cancer-aged-79.html hmm looks like a G.I.S.T as well, poor soul.

well then, he's a keeper for this year and the next one ;) cancer in late age is slow but still.....

ESPN’S CHRIS MORTENSEN DIAGNOSED WITH THROAT CANCER, TO TAKE HIATUS

Chris Mortensen says his tumor is shrinking

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/07/chris-mortensen-says-his-tumor-is-shrinking/

I think we've established that the 66-74 range of age is about the life expectancy of a rock n roller. Yes there are outliers but they're called that for a reason.

And with that, I say happy 71st birthday to Robin Trower. He may look healthy as a horse today.... but he'll be gone in three years. Will it be 2017?

SC

David Dinkins, former mayor of NYC, hospitalized for pneumonia, expected to survive. Was hospitalized in 2013 for the same reason. IMO he is definitely worth keeping an eye on (turning 90 next year, UK obit highly likely)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3455531/Former-NYC-mayor-Dinkins-hospitalized-pneumonia.html

Released form hospital.

eating a Big Mac whilst having a poo). :hatsoff:

The circle of life!

In this case, whilst having a 'wee of fortune'. :champagne:

• Like 1

Caroline Aherne sounding awful on Gogglebox tonight! Lung cancer may be taking its toll.....

What the fuck is THAT on the left ? Linda McCartneys corpse ?!

they all look forced to even step out on daylight

• Like 1

Caroline Aherne sounding awful on Gogglebox tonight! Lung cancer may be taking its toll.....

Good point, though I always thought (dead behind the eyes) Aherne sounds like Jane Horrocks on Temazepam & Ketamine.

So how are Jerry Stiller and Doris Roberts these days? They are both old and as long as I can remember they always looked old and at the end. Could one of them be a possibility for next year?

So how are Jerry Stiller and Doris Roberts these days? They are both old and as long as I can remember they always looked old and at the end. Could one of them be a possibility for next year?

Jerry Stiller is still active, his wife died last year.

Doris Roberts I see on television occasionally looks good for someone who is 90

Michael Douglas

Let's wait for official confirmation or at least a couple more months, if nobody else, daddy Kirk will release a statement for his golden boy....personally, I don't believe in these rumors just like those of Janet...

Michael Douglas

Let's wait for official confirmation or at least a couple more months, if nobody else, daddy Kirk will release a statement for his golden boy....personally, I don't believe in these rumors just like those of Janet...

It's a race to the reaper.. who will meet him first.. Michael or Kirk ?

Guest Alan

Julie Goodyear - very heavy smoker, cancer survivor, overweight, and looked and sounded terrible in recent public appearance. She will go in a similar manner Shirley Stelfox in the next three years I reckon.