RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Reet, I think Birmingham Six Paddy Hill should be on the list next year. He's photographed looking fairly chipper on their Wiki page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_Six

But he looked like shit when he attended the decision to re-open the inquest.

Looks like a wasting cancer/smoker case

He's been looking quite rough for years. Mind you, those conditions and stress can't have been conducive to longevity, as seen by Gerry Conlon's death a year or two back.

I would keep an eye out on Sir Creep, he is sure to get an aneurysm a few threads from now.

Obit chances?

Zero.

• Like 1

Is anyone worried about Kris Kristofferson? Cause I read he was diagnosed with lyme disease

Is anyone worried about Kris Kristofferson? Cause I read he was diagnosed with lyme disease

Aye, I was thinking about him cos he's 80 this year but that Highwaymen documentary I saw on Friday included a comment from someone who worked on that tour who said the tour bus would pull up for the others to have a snack and Kristofferson would get off, start running and they'd catch him up about an hour later. So, he's probably got a passable heart and lung combi for a guy in his line of work.

Aye, I was thinking about him cos he's 80 this year but that Highwaymen documentary I saw on Friday included a comment from someone who worked on that tour who said the tour bus would pull up for the others to have a snack and Kristofferson would get off, start running and they'd catch him up about an hour later. So, he's probably got a passable heart and lung combi for a guy in his line of work.

Given he was presumed to have dementia for years, it being Lymes and thus treatable is presumably good news.

I watched that Highwaymen concert on BBC4 last night. Great stuff.

Some random thoughts....

Michael Schumacher

Richard O'Sullivan

Jean Marsh

Jimmy Perry

Pete Murray (DJ)

Nichelle Nichols

Bobby Brown

Berry Gordy

Jean Alexander

Jim Bowen

My randomn thoughts:

Sir Roger Bannister

Douglas Hurd

Willie Nelson

Little Richard

John Glenn

Glynis Johns

Lord Snowden

Walter Scheel

Brian Murphy

Tim Healey

Robbie Coltrane

Pope Benedict

Big fan of Glynis Johns getting a DL proper call-up tbh.

• Like 1

Good call Spade

and as one currently studying a news photograph of Paddy - Birmingham Six - Hill I'm reckoning here and now he's on my teams if he has a sniff of seeing 2017

Whether an ordinary guy who just got caught up in circumstances is a fit DL candidate is another matter entirely

Who'd want that crushing weight of DL committee responsibility, eh?

I've been thinking, and I'm wondering if Magic Johnson should be on the death list soon. I mean, he had AIDS for over 25 years now, and I don't think he has that much longer to live. At max, I'd give him 10 years, and he may live 15 if lucky, but I think he'll be dead in 5 to 6 years. I say he coming close to the end.

Noel Edmonds was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2013 and apparently has been cured by quacks.Sounds ominous.

• Like 1

Noel Edmonds was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2013 and apparently has been cured by quacks.Sounds ominous.

I'd make a gag about "that's the kind of positive thinking we like", but I'm getting the sense of deja vu that line has been used before.

So I'm fourth walling it here, as it were.

I've been thinking, and I'm wondering if Magic Johnson should be on the death list soon. I mean, he had AIDS for over 25 years now, and I don't think he has that much longer to live. At max, I'd give him 10 years, and he may live 15 if lucky, but I think he'll be dead in 5 to 6 years. I say he coming close to the end.

As far as I'm aware he has never had AIDS.

Apparently you don't know your pop culture. So many people knows that he has AIDS. I don't see how you can't know he had AIDS

Apparently you don't know your pop culture. So many people knows that he has AIDS. I don't see how you can't know he had AIDS

He is HIV+ and takes a cocktail of drugs every day to prevent the progression to AIDS. As long as he keeps taking the drugs and maintains a healthy lifestyle he's likely to live a full life eventually dying with being HIV+ and not because of it.

• Like 5

He is HIV+ and takes a cocktail of drugs every day to prevent the progression to AIDS. As long as he keeps taking the drugs and maintains a healthy lifestyle he's likely to live a full life eventually dying with being HIV+ and not because of it.

Yeah. I meant hiv. Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if he dies soon.

I would.

• Like 2

There's a humongous difference between HIV and Aids. If he had the latter he might be a worthy DL candidate, as it currently stands he'd be a space-waster.

• Like 1

There's a humongous difference between HIV and Aids. If he had the latter he might be a worthy DL candidate, as it currently stands he'd be a space-waster.

Even with AIDS, there's been treatments which can keep people alive 25 plus years now. It's not the automatic death sentence it once was.

Plus how many "celebrities" have died of the germ in the past decade? Tommy Morrison (who was an Aids denialist and thought he could cure it by rubbing leaves on himself)... is that it?

• Like 1

Plus how many "celebrities" have died of the germ in the past decade? Tommy Morrison (who was an Aids denialist and thought he could cure it by rubbing leaves on himself)... is that it?

Your right. Not many people died this century either, with the biggest names dying were Michael Jeter (who played Mr. Noodle in Elmo's world), and Peter McWilliams, who was a marijuana activists, so your right. But there's still a chance, it isn't curable.

Your right. Not many people died this century either, with the biggest names dying were Michael Jeter (who played Mr. Noodle in Elmo's world), and Peter McWilliams, who was a marijuana activists, so your right. But there's still a chance, it isn't curable.

It isn't curable in the same way MS and alzheimers isn't curable - it's not going to kill most sufferers for many years.

If we're looking for sure-fire DL candidates let's go with cancer, age, self-indulent lifestyles, wanted by the mafia and history of mental illness. My first draft for next years Deathlist will be published on the 1st August and you'll see the kind of DL fodder we're after.

• Like 1

She was in my alternative 50 in 2013 and hasn't been back on it. She'll probably die this year before I have a chance to put her back on.

It isn't curable in the same way MS and alzheimers isn't curable - it's not going to kill most sufferers for many years.

If we're looking for sure-fire DL candidates let's go with cancer, age, self-indulent lifestyles, wanted by the mafia and history of mental illness. My first draft for next years Deathlist will be published on the 1st August and you'll see the kind of DL fodder we're after.

Would Brian Wilson be a good candidate for next year. He had mental illnesses in the past.

I'd make a gag about "that's the kind of positive thinking we like", but I'm getting the sense of deja vu that line has been used before.

So I'm fourth walling it here, as it were.

So, Deal with God or no Deal with God?

• Like 4