RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Ooo can I do my round of 'I'd let him discharge his weapon into my shitter' jokes again?

Ooo can I do my round of 'I'd let him discharge his weapon into my shitter' jokes again?

I don't remember those so please do.

I don't remember those so please do.

Ok.

I'd let him discharge his weapon into my shitter.

• Like 2

marion bartoli

One to keep an eye on? Hopefully, for her sake, the treatment she is about to start will work.

20kg is over 3 stone in old money, that's a lot to lose in about 5 months when you're not trying.

The electro magnetic sensitivity - I've just started watching Better Call Saul and don't know where that story line with his brother is going but am interested to note it is a real 'thing'.

marion bartoli

One to keep an eye on? Hopefully, for her sake, the treatment she is about to start will work.

20kg is over 3 stone in old money, that's a lot to lose in about 5 months when you're not trying.

The electro magnetic sensitivity - I've just started watching Better Call Saul and don't know where that story line with his brother is going but am interested to note it is a real 'thing'.

Jesus that's a scary amount

Sounds a bit like Sheila Rossall, all this can't eat foods, can only wash in mineral water, electromagnetic doodah re phone, etc.

Dunno where else to post this but there was a story on the BBC News site yesterday indicating the number of close encounters between scheduled aircraft and drones has grown alarmingly in this caldander year. Britain's crowded skies are shorter odds than many other places for the first downing of a plane by an idiot operator of a drone.

Just sayin'

David Dinkins, former mayor of NYC, hospitalized for pneumonia, expected to survive. Was hospitalized in 2013 for the same reason. IMO he is definitely worth keeping an eye on (turning 90 next year, UK obit highly likely)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3455531/Former-NYC-mayor-Dinkins-hospitalized-pneumonia.html

89 years old today

http://m.amsterdamnews.com/news/2016/jul/08/david-dinkins-celebrates-89th-birthday/

Would Joe Perry of Aerosmith be a good one to lookout for??

Dame Edna-

She looked like she was 65-70 years old even in the 80's,she has to be at least 90 by now I would think and possibly over 100 years old.

Dame Edna-

She looked like she was 65-70 years old even in the 80's,she has to be at least 90 by now I would think and possibly over 100 years old.

Sir Les Patterson will go around the same time. :lol:

• Like 5

Would Joe Perry of Aerosmith be a good one to lookout for??

He would be now Joey.

• Like 1

Michael Crick Verified account @MichaelLCrick 4m4 minutes ago

I'm told Labour NEC member Mary Turner of the GMB is absent from today's meeting as she was admitted to hospital yesterday and is very ill

Could be a tip from Michael Crick, could be nothing - time will tell.

I just realized that composer Burt Bacharach is still alive. He seems to be a good choice for the deathlist next year

I just realized that composer Burt Bacharach is still alive. He seems to be a good choice for the deathlist next year

Dunno, he's still gigging and making sense when interviewed.

Dodgy territory etc. but...

Anjie Galsworthy - link to article below - turned up in The Sun last week discussing her terminal illness (MS) and possible "last" holiday coming up. Given her tragic history a deffo tabloid story when she goes. But the Sun story - which doesn't link so easily here - is very non-specific on the state of play with regards to remaining time.

Link: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-murder-schoolgirls-dad-6809122

Anjie Galsworthy - link to article below - turned up in The Sun last week discussing her terminal illness (MS) and possible "last" holiday coming up. Given her tragic history a deffo tabloid story when she goes. But the Sun story - which doesn't link so easily here - is very non-specific on the state of play with regards to remaining time.

Link: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-murder-schoolgirls-dad-6809122

Attention seekers.

Attention seekers.

Aye well, where dead pooling points are concerned that remains to be seen.

Attention seekers.

There's no reason to think she's anywhere near death, though.

Of course, I may have signed her imminent death warrant now. :lol:

Attention seekers.

The Sun article made it clear they didn't expect she'd ever go abroad on holiday after this year. And there was the enigmatic "don't know how much time" she has left quotes.

But - yeah - agree with the points above, Jeremy Kyle stuff but on a level that allows them to go route one to the tabloids.

Attention seekers.

The Sun article made it clear they didn't expect she'd ever go abroad on holiday after this year. And there was the enigmatic "don't know how much time" she has left quotes.

But - yeah - agree with the points above, Jeremy Kyle stuff but on a level that allows them to go route one to the tabloids.

Oh, he will sell tickets to her funeral if he can, no doubt about that.

Can the majority of the people death list chooses next year be from the baby boomer generation. As you should see from this year alone, many of them are dying off, and it's going to be a big boom.

Can the majority of the people death list chooses next year be from the baby boomer generation. As you should see from this year alone, many of them are dying off, and it's going to be a big boom.

Depends mind, if current trends continue the elder statespeople of rock and pop as of 1 Jan might be Kylie Minogue and Rick Astley

• Like 4

I am sure that someone would have mentioned her by now, but Shannen Doherty might rate an outside chance for 2017. Here is something of an update that has made it to the Australian internet media today:

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/shannen-doherty-shares-raw-images-of-breast-cancer-treatment-on-instagram-20160720-gqa9dt.html

Would be a sad loss (sort of), I quite fancied her back in the day.

I am sure that someone would have mentioned her by now, but Shannen Doherty might rate an outside chance for 2017. Here is something of an update that has made it to the Australian internet media today:

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/shannen-doherty-shares-raw-images-of-breast-cancer-treatment-on-instagram-20160720-gqa9dt.html

Would be a sad loss (sort of), I quite fancied her back in the day.

I saw that and wondered why she was shaving her head, since she still seemed to have plenty of healthy-looking hair. Cancer patients don't always lose their hair. And she looks so miserable about it, so why not wait and see if it does fall out?