RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

I am sure that someone would have mentioned her by now, but Shannen Doherty might rate an outside chance for 2017. Here is something of an update that has made it to the Australian internet media today:

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/shannen-doherty-shares-raw-images-of-breast-cancer-treatment-on-instagram-20160720-gqa9dt.html

Would be a sad loss (sort of), I quite fancied her back in the day.

I saw that and wondered why she was shaving her head, since she still seemed to have plenty of healthy-looking hair. Cancer patients don't always lose their hair. And she looks so miserable about it, so why not wait and see if it does fall out?

I'm also surprised that not only has she only just had her head shaved but in the story she mentions she is not sure what treatment she will be having. She was first diagnosed last August.....!

My top 50 possibilities for new picks for The Death List 2017:

1)Piers Sellers

2)Tony Booth (actor)

3)David Rockefeller

4) Clare Hollingworth

5)King Michael of Romania

6) Lilianne Bettencourt

7)John Glenn

8)Betty White

9)Don Rickles

10)Norman Lloyd

11)Henry Heimlich

12)Carol Channing

13)Nobby Stiles

14) Jill Gascoigne

15)Liz Dawn

16)Brian Rix

17)Carl Reiner

18)Eva Marie Saint

19)Glynis Johns

20)Peter Vaughan

21)Stanley Baxter

22)Jimmy Perry

23)Jimmy Young

24)George P Schulz

25)John Paul Stevens

26)Jane Freeman

27)Hal Holbrook

26)Mel Brooks

27)Joe Jackson (manager)

28)Hugh Hefner

29)June Spencer

30)Roy Clarke

31)Sir Peter Hall

32)Cleo Laine

33)Roger Moore

34)Sir Roger Bannister

35)Jim Prior

36)Jeremy Hutchinson

37)Mary Wlson baronness Wilson

38)Eileen Derbyshire

39)Baroness Trumpington

40)Clarissa Eden

41)Noam Chomsky

42)Diana Serra Carey

43)Jean Alexander

44)Gudrun Ure

45)Tim Curry

46)Douglas Hurd

47)John Hurt

48)Bill Treacher

49)Ian St John

50) Martin Peters

• Like 2

Very good list Shaun. Can't believe both Antony Eden and Harold Wilson's wives are still alive - they are a worthy inclusion. Also just realised Bill Treacher will be 87 next year so that pick seems OKish although I've not heard anything regarding him for years..could say the same for Gene Hackman?

I think it's about time Sean Connery was also included - I have a vague feeling that him and Roger Moore will both go within a year of each other..

If we don't get more hits soon in the 2016 list I'm finding it difficult to decide which ones should be booted off for next year! We can only keep 25 can't we so (at the moment) we'd have to lose 19 off the list - God knows which ones..

Although I can't believe you've left off Geoffrey Bayldon and Tony Britton - 2 definite contenders for 2017!

Very good list Shaun. Can't believe both Antony Eden and Harold Wilson's wives are still alive - they are a worthy inclusion. Also just realised Bill Treacher will be 87 next year so that pick seems OKish although I've not heard anything regarding him for years..could say the same for Gene Hackman?

I think it's about time Sean Connery was also included - I have a vague feeling that him and Roger Moore will both go within a year of each other..

If we don't get more hits soon in the 2016 list I'm finding it difficult to decide which ones should be booted off for next year! We can only keep 25 can't we so (at the moment) we'd have to lose 19 off the list - God knows which ones..

Although I can't believe you've left off Geoffrey Bayldon and Tony Britton - 2 definite contenders for 2017!

Gene Hackman retired a while back, so he's not likely to be in the news neither would you see him in a new acting role.

Bill Treacher quit acting in 2007 as he is suffering from ataxia which hinders mobility. Out of the two, I think Treacher is most likely to go first.

Cheers would have included Sean but he has been on the list before.Think he should make a comeback next year.Bayldon would be a good edition but I don`t know if Britton is famous enough.

Presumably whoever goes first will be waiting at the Pearly Gates for the other one, so he can say, "Ah, I've been expecting you, Mr. Bond!"

• Like 2

We know that they'll keep Zsa Zsa, Kirk Douglas, Fidel Castro and Jake Lamotta for sure. They are regulars to the death list, so the real question is which 21 will be kept.

Joelle Clark who played Olivia on the Popular 90's Family Sitcom Horsin' Around has been diagnosed with stage 2 Ovarian Cancer

Joelle Clark who played Olivia on the Popular 90's Family Sitcom Horsin' Around has been diagnosed with stage 2 Ovarian Cancer

I don't think cartoon characters count. ;):P

We know that they'll keep Zsa Zsa, Kirk Douglas, Fidel Castro and Jake Lamotta for sure. They are regulars to the death list, so the real question is which 21 will be kept.

They also wont get rid of Havelange de Havilland Lynn Graham Prince Philip Bush or James

They also wont get rid of Havelange de Havilland Lynn Graham Prince Philip Bush or James

James is one I'm predicting that will go today

If the committee want an old soap opera matriarch/gossip/battleaxe like Vivean Gray they could go for the following

Sheila Mercier

June Spencer

June Brown

Heather Chasen

Paula Tilbrook

Patricia Greene

Meg Johnson

Anna Karen

Linda Baron

Liz Dawn

Malcolm Hebden

They could also go for Eileen Derbyshire Freddie Jones Leonard Fenton or Bill Treacher but they dont fit into the above categories.

• Like 1

Martin - scored in a World Cup final - Peters, see post in the Boys of 66 thread

Ok it's my turn: WHO?

"He urged his fans not to worry" when it was discovered that one was kinda worried, whilst the other didn't seem to give a rat's ass.

SC

"He urged his fans not to worry" when it was discovered that one was kinda worried, whilst the other didn't seem to give a rat's ass.

SC

I first heard of him about 10 minutes ago, but apparently he had a number one hit in 2013. I feel so old and out of touch.

Anyhow, that information guarantees a qualifying obit if he snuffs it.

SC

Three UK #1 singles,

If the committee want an old soap opera matriarch/gossip/battleaxe like Vivean Gray they could go for the following

Sheila Mercier

June Spencer

June Brown

Heather Chasen

Paula Tilbrook

Patricia Greene

Meg Johnson

Anna Karen

Linda Baron

Liz Dawn

Malcolm Hebden

They could also go for Eileen Derbyshire Freddie Jones Leonard Fenton or Bill Treacher but they dont fit into the above categories.

How could you possibly leave Jean Alexander off that list?

Sheila Mercier

June Spencer

June Brown

Heather Chasen

Paula Tilbrook

Patricia Greene

Meg Johnson

Anna Karen

Linda Baron

Liz Dawn

Malcolm Hebden

Thought she was on it my bad.Arguably the most famous soap opera actress in British history.I think she was ranked as the 4th most famous woman in Britain in the 80`s behind QE2 Diana and the Queen Mother.Can`t believe she or the character of Hilda was deemed more famous than Maggie Thatcher.

Who do you think will be the 25 people returning next year, if there is no more deaths this year.

Who do you think will be the 25 people returning next year, if there is no more deaths this year.

1)Gabor

2) Havelange

3)de Havilland

4)Adulyadej

5)Graham

6)Wouk

7)Douglas

8)Lynn

9)Carrington

10)de Cuellar

11)Castro

12)Bush

13)Lamotta

14)Duke of Edinburgh

15)Fats Domino

16)van der Westhuizen

17)Sallis

18)Norden

19)Adams

20)Smith

21)Campbell

22)Tyler Moore

23)Noakes

24)Gazza

25)Forsyth

I reckon they will bring back:

1)Cardin

2)Parsons

3)Mugabe

4)Aznavour

5)Lansbury

6)Lewis

7)Mubarak

8)Kohl

9)Brady

10)Harper

New entries:

1)Piers Sellers

2)King Michael of Romania

3)Tony Booth

4)David Rockefeller

5)Baronness Wilson of Riveulx

6)Jill Gascoine

7)Jerry Maren

8)Sheila Mercier

9)Brian Rix

10)Peter Vaughan

11)Hugh Hefner

12)Jean Alexander

13)June Brown

14)Liz Dawn

15)Jimmy Perry

• Like 2

They should put in Superstar Billy Graham and/or Jimmy Snuka if they survive this year. DL has not had a wrestler since the appearance of Jake Roberts.

Sheila Mercier

June Spencer

June Brown

Heather Chasen

Paula Tilbrook

Patricia Greene

Meg Johnson

Anna Karen

Linda Baron

Liz Dawn

Malcolm Hebden

Thought she was on it my bad.Arguably the most famous soap opera actress in British history.I think she was ranked as the 4th most famous woman in Britain in the 80`s behind QE2 Diana and the Queen Mother.Can`t believe she or the character of Hilda was deemed more famous than Maggie Thatcher.

Just my twisted mind I guess but I always thought the Hilda Ogdens (plural) would be perfect Dr Who enemies. They could have swarmed like Daleks and fired their death rays as their hair curlers lit up and their eyes started to glow with evil menace, or summat.

• Like 2