Sign in to follow this  
gcreptile

Joey Feek

sad....but that's life... it's shit all over and then we die

Terrible news.At least she is out of pain finally though.This one has really choked me !So very sad indeed R.I.P Joey!

The one out of my hits that took a bit of convincing to add in, I'd heard of the rest outside of DL unlike her. Glad I threw her in now.

Same here but the fact of the matter is that she was a dead cert and worthy of many points.I would love to have seen her defy the odds and recover but realised it was impossible.This one has choked me though to follow.

Well it is ssd. However, points are points.

Points.

BFD

Gut-wrenching. At least it's over, or just beginning depending what parallax view you take it from.
RIP Miss Feek
SirC

First time I have cried at a death before in a while. Rory being single and having a kid with Down's.

RIP Joey

All that and throw the music career onto the frying pan too. Two years ago he had the world by the balls. What shitty luck. I'm glad he is a man of faith cuz he will need it.

An aside: Still rather astonished the Grammy's didn't pull some strings this year.

SC

• Like 1

Not tagged "dead" yet

It is the middle of the night.

• Like 1

Fuck me, folk singer Feek wasn't, as I suspected, faking it.

It doesn't feel right to be a little pleased about her death in relation to big points, being my joker, a nice move on the DDP...

This is the sad side of deadpooling... but that's also the game...

-_-

Guest Guest

Joey who, now?

I'm sort of glad it's over. I thought that the amount of publicity had become a bit ridiculous. I don't know whether Rory wanted/needed the money and album promotion or whether it was some kind of evangelical "we share our pain with the whole world" sentiment. But I thought it was a bit much. Still, obviously a very, very sad story, but then there's a tragic fate behind many of our picks here. I guess I have compartmentalized my brain into the emotional and the "hmm, good pick" part.

Edit: I hope the media attention reserved for terminally ill country singers with touching stories now transfers to Jackie Storrar. But it's not looking too good, at least for now:

http://www.fifetoday.co.uk/what-s-on/leisure-time/jackie-is-one-song-closer-to-dream-album-1-4020781

RIP to the most famous person in the world.

Cracking irony, I dig it Spade!

Guest Droosy

I guess there aren´t many deathlisters out there who are into christian country music

Guest Droosy

I guess there aren´t many deathlisters out there who are into christian country music

Guest Droosy

sorry for the double post!

Guest Droosy

oh the irony

FWIW, I've never heard of her either.

She had a nr.1 hit on the UK country charts with a cover of Ace of Spades. However, I didn't know that these charts existed before. And I wonder how much you need to sell to get to nr. 1.

I wouldn't even expect a Daily Mail obit, but maybe the Mirror, the Sun or the Daily Star.

Not tagged "dead" yet

It is the middle of the night.

Damn time zones!

FWIW, I've never heard of her either.

She had a nr.1 hit on the UK country charts with a cover of Ace of Spades. However, I didn't know that these charts existed before. And I wonder how much you need to sell to get to nr. 1.

I wouldn't even expect a Daily Mail obit, but maybe the Mirror, the Sun or the Daily Star.

Post above you had the Mirror obit - points bonanza all round, then.

True. It says so on Facebook. Can't click the article, tho.

I guessed yesterday, gcreptile guessed tomorrow. Dirtracer wins the sweepstakes - he guessed today.

A sad story, however :( That poor girl, not only disabled, now without a mother. Saddest deadpooling story in a while.

And going to be brought up as a Fundamentalist Christian. She's got fuck all chance for normality.
The Feeks are not fundamentalists.

If they were, they would have killed Indiana by now.