The death of Steve Irwin everybody expected. The dangers of his job were hands around your neck, but you always seem to put those thoughts aside until you hear the news. A friend of mine told me she dreamed of his death the night before. With confusion on how the universe actually works, I believe this may have been Déjà vu.

The death of Steve Irwin everybody expected. The dangers of his job were hands around your neck, but you always seem to put those thoughts aside until you hear the news. A friend of mine told me she dreamed of his death the night before. With confusion on how the universe actually works, I believe this may have been Déjà vu.

I think you mean a premonition :ph34r:

I mentioned my curiosity with the universe and even the greatest of all great minds don't know how it slides.

I thought we may have lived his death once before, him in a different hat in shoes or possibly the same reality. I'm very skeptical of this as I say it, but it is a point of view that gets you thinking. So (No) I don't really mean a premonition in the most part.

I mentioned my curiosity with the universe and even the greatest of all great minds don't know how it slides.

I thought we may have lived his death once before, him in a different hat in shoes or possibly the same reality. I'm very skeptical of this as I say it, but it is a point of view that gets you thinking. So (No) I don't really mean a premonition in the most part.

But definitely not déjà vu, that's the feeling at the time that the event you are experiencing has happened before. So for it to be déjà vu, whilst your friend was dreaming of Steve Irwin's death she would have had the feeling that her dream of Steve's death had happened before, nothing to do with his actual death.

I am feeling déjà vu whilst typing this, if that helps. :)

But definitely not déjà vu, that's the feeling at the time that the event you are experiencing has happened before. So for it to be déjà vu, whilst your friend was dreaming of Steve Irwin's death she would have had the feeling that her dream of Steve's death had happened before, nothing to do with his actual death.

She dreamed a premonition. We experienced déjà vu.

I can honestly say I now follow your story as per your reply to To die for, sorry for being a bit slow. :ph34r:

I can honestly say I now follow your story as per your reply to To die for, sorry for being a bit slow. :)

Yeh!! another premonition, thought somone would have an opinion :ph34r:

Watch out!! A raccoon on the edge!!

At least the crowd weren't encouraging this jumper to "do it", although the pole seemed to help :referee:

Far be it for me to be cynical about anything, Banshees, but I'm going to hazard a guess your friend told you about her premonition only after she found out Steve Irwin had died. Is she perhaps related to Sister Lucia?

Rabbits run amok - well, hop about a bit - on a Hungarian road. Nothing that a few hundred foxes wouldn't put right.

Seamus the theraputic donkey has died aged 55:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_headl...-name_page.html

"A gentleman called Bill stayed on our farm cottage about four years ago and spent hours each day sitting beside Seamus, talking to him and wondering what he might be thinking.

"Bill was a recovering alcoholic and his therapy in the company of Seamus gave him fresh hope."

It's worth reading the rest of the article if you want a bit of a laugh (not at the demise of poor Seamus, of course, just the story itself).

I said the mountaineers thread that dying from a fall was a bad way to go, but I think being sat on by a camel is probably worse.

Doesn't Prince Charles get sat on by a camel every night?

I'll get me coat....

Sadly this is a hoax :P

Why sadly? What have you got against Cambodian midgets?!

Most of us know it is wrong to leave a pet in a locked vehicle on a hot day. So you'd think that the student who left almost 500 birds, hamsters, gerbils, rabbits and rats in his car while he went to a lesson, may have had an inkling they might not all be alive when he got back.