Paul Bearer

Only Famous For Being Ill And Dying

Kirsty Keep

Two thirds of the way to the funding target for her medical treatment her family believes is a life or death matter: https://www.gofundme.com/8pnwn724

17 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Bradley Lowrey getting very close to the angels

Despite all the annoying times where I see stories of him and making it harder to research, I will feel very sad when he goes. No one deserves to die this young. It's unfair that people are unable to continue on in life, when they could have so much more to learn. :(

no longer responsive...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brave-cancer-battler-bradley-lowery-10750766

Lead story on the BBC News site.  :(

The tabloidisation of the BBC continues apace.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Toast said:

Lead story on the BBC News site.  :(

The tabloidisation of the BBC continues apace.

T'is a slow news day.

Still, this story makes one glad for OoO's banning kid picks on the DDP. Only thing that'd make this even less nice a story (if that were possible) is the thought of some sad fucker awaiting DDP points. Your mileage may vary.

• Like 5

Awful news about Bradley Lowery such a shame no 6 year old should have to suffer and die like he has, i just hope he is at peace now, condolences to his family and Friends. RIP. 

What a huge shame. He could've experienced so much more, but now he's sadly gone. RIP :rip::( 

Very sad - it is small consolation to his family that he was able to experience some special things that many 6 year olds (or any of us) will ever get the chance to experience so well done to Sunderland, Jermaine Defoe and also I think England for giving him some special moments and his family some special memories in the short time he was given. RIP. 

Hm, so I only just realized that this weekend there was the first "Cancer festival" in the UK:

https://www.964eagle.co.uk/news/local-news/2324177/uks-first-cancer-festival-to-be-held-in-surrey/

Among the speakers were Shameless pick Sophie Sabbage, DDP regular Kris Hallenga, and SirCreep's pick Mo Haque.

Roadtrip?

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Alive?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gcreptile said:

Noel Conway goes to court in fight for his death:

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-40615778

Is it just me or does that top photo of the dying man look like a slightly healthier version of Phil Collins?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maryportfuncity said:

Is it just me or does that top photo of the dying man look like a slightly healthier version of Phil Collins?

Well, you've probably never seen the two of them in a room together. (sorry for the obvious reply)

1 minute ago, gcreptile said:

Well, you've probably never seen the two of them in a room together. (sorry for the obvious reply)

Aye, but it's ironic that Collins looks worse and has chosen 2017 for his Not Dead Yet tour.

4 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Aye, but it's ironic that Collins looks worse and has chosen 2017 for his Not Dead Yet tour.

And who knows - the courts might even look more favorably upon Collins' wish to die - at least the court at The Hague.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

In 2016, we had the David Gest Is Not Dead tour, too.

Tempted to field Shameless a third time, you know why... but....must....resist...

• Like 2

I'd rather you didn't...

• Like 1

No, no, no, no, no....

• Like 1