16 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Did you also notice in the background during the 'boat chase' sequence was the London docks and not Vienna? 

Why did you even bother responding to a complete prick like him?

My missus has tested positive for it, I am 99% certain to have it too,  thanks to her employers the NHS, bunch of utter cunts.

I doubt very much that, on a rerun, my kids will be overly offended, like most normal people, that a film made decades ago has a ship in it that is called Corona, ya know, the thing that killed one or both of their parents...:rolleyes:

Mind you, I am talking about normal folk.

YW is anything but normal, is he.

Yours

Fucked Off from Norfolk.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Commiserations to Lady FN.  Keep in mind that the great majority of people don't get seriously ill with this thing.  Hopefully it will give immunity and you'll both be counting yourselves among the lucky ones soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Toast said:

Commiserations to Lady FN.  Keep in mind that the great majority of people don't get seriously ill with this thing.  Hopefully it will give immunity and you'll both be counting yourselves among the lucky ones soon.

I am fucking seething.

People really have no idea about the cavalier attitude of many of our Doctors to hygiene.

Distancing? Forget it. Cram a room? Certainly.

You tell them to step back and the cunts smirk.

She would not let me put up the pic of all the contaminated scrubs that were discarded around the scrubs bin ( not in it, of course ) because of confidentiality reasons.

This is why I get so fucking irate about this whole subject, I KNOW what is going on in our hospitals and the utter bullshit spouted by people out there and on here is a fucking joke.

How do you think norovirus spreads so rapidly in hospitals? Visitors? No. Doctors? Absofuckinglutely.

Lady FN is not a nurse ( my sister is) and has been NEEDLESSLY exposed to the virus purely because 'our heroic' doctors have absolutely no regard to the health and welfare of the people around them.

I am also angry at her for working in a cesspool of viruses and disease when she could have worked, and has worked, in places where you are unlikely to catch something that would make you shit your own bowels out.

All in all, not good.

Maybe people will now shut the fuck up about our wonderful hospitals and realise that it is THE place where this shit is going to keep spreading from.

Cheers Toastie, If I do cark it, you were good, damn good.:)

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Why did you even bother responding to a complete prick like him?

My missus has tested positive for it, I am 99% certain to have it too,  thanks to her employers the NHS, bunch of utter cunts.

I doubt very much that, on a rerun, my kids will be overly offended, like most normal people, that a film made decades ago has a ship in it that is called Corona, ya know, the thing that killed one or both of their parents...:rolleyes:

Mind you, I am talking about normal folk.

YW is anything but normal, is he.

Yours

Fucked Off from Norfolk.

sorry to hear about Lady Nelson.  Quick and lasting recovery to her.  I pray for all our DLers dealing with this.  She is added to my list.

SC

ps - the ‘like’ above was for the bolder text.  Deserved.

Well, the term "anal sex" made the 1 o'clock news.

I hear the sound of little old ladies and "concerned mums" getting out their pens and Basildon Bond to write a strongly worded letter.....:lol:

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

Well, the term "anal sex" made the 1 o'clock news

I hear the sound of little old ladies and "concerned mums" getting out their pens and Basildon Bond to write a strongly worded letter.....:lol:

If it's OK for these two ....

book.jpeg.7f4845422bed56a578f7e5c8dee6e67b.jpeg

• Haha 2

Richard Sharp former Goldman Sachs banker appointed BBC Chair.

Sounds like a Blibberwimble/Sunak toady. Forget any further investigative journalism against the Tory Government. Might as well have appointed Rupert Murdoch.

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

XXX BBC Emojis For Texting | Dirty Emoji App - Adult Emojis

Discussed in meetings but ultimately rejected.

Even for post-watershed programming?

Beeb's We Remember is on at 12:30 today.

I've got my usual hanky ready for the sniffles. Wonder who they will leave out?

37 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

They didn't finish with Prince Philip? Most astonishing, I'd have started with those at the end.

I went at the strains of Smalltown Boy, twas sniffle central.

Why today it's not done yet.

6 minutes ago, Redrumours said:

Why today it's not done yet.

Always just before Christmas.

I guess they think last week or so of deaths isn't remembrance, it's news. Think Bob Dole was missed out. I guess they did some last minute pruning for Sally Ann Howes.

They didn't finish with Prince Philip? Most astonishing, I'd have started with those at the end.

I went at the strains of Smalltown Boy, twas sniffle central.

Check it yerselves - ici: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0012zsn/review-2021-6-we-remember

10 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Always just before Christmas.

I guess they think last week or so of deaths isn't remembrance, it's news. Think Bob Dole was missed out. I guess they did some last minute pruning for Sally Ann Howes.

The 2016 edition went out on the 23rd, thereby dooming Rick Parfitt, Carrie Fisher, Debbie Reynolds and George fn Michael in the hours after.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Redrumours said:

I was beginning to think where the hell is Gerry Marsden. So I think the end was well done.

Aye, his family have the table set for Christmas and a few of the elderly ones are asking the same "Where the hell..." question :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

No Bob Dole or norm MacDonald I noticed.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Deadboy999 said:

No Bob Dole or norm MacDonald I noticed.

Might have something to do with what the first ‘B’ stands for.

Make a small change to the articles about the Tory nutters that want a sing song to the National Anthem every day on the Beeb, and the idea suddenly becomes more palatable:

3EB03EA5-C92B-420A-A48E-3F28AF2374B8.thumb.jpeg.5b5da205ee30afbb04e8b37b4a96b668.jpeg

63B2C6AD-415B-4BFA-876A-D97EB2E5EFC0.thumb.jpeg.703561bd7f94289ca6ff2481e19be55c.jpeg

• Like 1

Well, the BBC as we know it will be no more soon, as Conservative ideology does away with it's current funding model. What's next, the Armed Forces sponsored by Stark Industries?

15 minutes ago, time said:

Well, the BBC as we know it will be no more soon, as Conservative ideology does away with it's current funding model. What's next, the Armed Forces sponsored by Stark Industries?

Good.

Let the BBC live in the real world.

5 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Good.

Let the BBC live in the real world.

I've tried the real world, didn't like it.

• Like 1