Jump to content
Davey Jones' Locker

Non-British Royals

Recommended Posts

On 16/08/2019 at 17:32, gcreptile said:

QO for Princess Christina, ending a 12-day long dry spell:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/princess-christina-netherlands-who-lived-18947522

 

Thanks and congratulations, Predictor.

I didn't notice until now that she died in August. I remember being surprised that she was a unique pick despite her illness. May she rest in peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Some news on Hawaiian princess Abigail Kawananakoa:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7615653/Native-Hawaiian-heiress-faces-court-test-control-millions.html

 

I consider making her my new deadpooling mascot.

 

A 93 years old lesbian Hawaiian princess? Yes, that`s what mascots are made of! :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Infanta Pilar, Spanish royal and presumably on some 2020 DDP sides, is dead at 83. No English-language obit yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Infanta Pilar, Spanish royal and presumably on some 2020 DDP sides, is dead at 83. No English-language obit yet.

 

Sister of Juan Carlos? If so, yes someone picked her in 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Infanta Pilar, Spanish royal and presumably on some 2020 DDP sides, is dead at 83. No English-language obit yet.

One will come - through not sure about a q/o.

 

Sad news - RIP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, msc said:

 

Sister of Juan Carlos? If so, yes someone picked her in 2020.

They could have picked his younger one but she is not known to be ill so unlikely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Old Crem said:

One will come - through not sure about a q/o.

Mail will definitely come through with one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw she was hospitalized again, but though she would be discharged. Well, it happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 31 March 2020 Princess Felicitas of Salm-Horstmar will be 100. She is currently the 6th oldest ever European royal. The list is headed by the last (& Dowager) Duchess of Gloucester (102) & the Queen Mother (101).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

One will come - through not sure about a q/o.

 

Sad news - RIP.

Have the express then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Watcher said:

On 31 March 2020 Princess Felicitas of Salm-Horstmar will be 100. She is currently the 6th oldest ever European royal. The list is headed by the last (& Dowager) Duchess of Gloucester (102) & the Queen Mother (101).

 

This is the lady I really struggled to establish if she was alive or dead during the submission process.

 

She appears to be alive and dead. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

 

This is the lady I really struggled to establish if she was alive or dead during the submission process.

 

She appears to be alive and dead. :-)

She appears on various lists of the oldest ever European royalty as still alive and the next oldest who is still alive is not surprisingly Prince Philip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Watcher said:

She appears on various lists of the oldest ever European royalty as still alive and the next oldest who is still alive is not surprisingly Prince Philip.

 

And also as dead

 

https://www.myheritage.com/names/felicitas_salm-horstmar

 

In the end we accepted she was alive. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Heritage is one of those family history sites where people post their family trees, usually full of mistakes.  Like Ancestry's family tree section. 

I would not consider it a reliable source.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Toast said:

My Heritage is one of those family history sites where people post their family trees, usually full of mistakes.  Like Ancestry's family tree section. 

I would not consider it a reliable source.

 

Yeah the info about her was pretty sketchy full stop otherwise I wouldn't have gone near it in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh she's so obscure she wont be getting points, no matter if shes dead now or if she dies during 2020, so time and stress was better spent elsewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

95 year old Saudi prince  Prince Bandar bin Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al Saud , cousin  of the current King has died.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use