RadGuy

Thoughts On The 2017 List

What the hell happened here? Thirteen deaths? What happened to 12? This is really bad. I mean really, really bad. I was expecting ti stay at 11, maybe 12. This is as bad as it was at the end of 2016. Given the ages of the people on the list, I expect us to break a record, and then some. Twenty deaths is very conceivable (G-d forbid). This has got to stop. 13 deaths. I can't believe it.

3 minutes ago, JTrost1234 said:

What the hell happened here? Thirteen deaths? What happened to 12? This is really bad. I mean really, really bad. I was expecting ti stay at 11, maybe 12. This is as bad as it was at the end of 2016. Given the ages of the people on the list, I expect us to break a record, and then some. Twenty deaths is very conceivable (G-d forbid). This has got to stop. 13 deaths. I can't believe it.

Aren't you supposed to be at nap time now? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, msc said:

Ah, cool...

Wait a minute...

Damn you, Reaper Sean, what did Robert Hardy do to you?

:P

Nothing but rule number 1 of maintaining anonymity of the reaper is to kill of national treasures that no one would want to die.Hence Brucie Barry Norman etc.If deaths were reserved for scum like Mugabe Al Assad Kim Jong Un Charles Manson Rolf Harris and the like the public would smell a rat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sean said:

Nothing but rule number 1 of maintaining anonymity of the reaper is to kill of national treasures that no one would want to die.Hence Brucie Barry Norman etc.If deaths were reserved for scum like Mugabe Al Assad Kim Jong Un Charles Manson Rolf Harris and the like the public would smell a rat.

Ah, but clearly you thought it was a good time to reap Ian Brady this year. Do you have a slow list of scum to claim once every six months or so? 

10 hours ago, ObakeFilter said:

Actually both died on the 25th, but the BBC has it that she died in the morning, while Tony Booth "passed away late last night with close family members in attendance".

36 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Tony Booth was reported to have died last night while supposedly Liz Dawn died this morning.

I think you misread the article then...

Just now, Joey Russ said:

I think you misread the article then...

My bad. I thought it meant she died on the morning of the 26th. Credit to Deadpool.

1 hour ago, Death Impends said:

Time for me to ban Sean for what he did to June :P

In my defence she had a long and fulfilling life.Plus the reaper left me a note in his notebook stating that no actress who has previously survived a car crash is permitted to live to 100.It was entitled the Zsa Zsa precedent.

4 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Ah, but clearly you thought it was a good time to reap Ian Brady this year. Do you have a slow list of scum to claim once every six months or so? 

I took over the day before Brady died and upon calling him to hell the reaper rang me and informed me I must stick to national treasures to avoid suspicion.I managed to negotiate a departure for Noriega but that was as far as he was willing to give me leeway.

3 minutes ago, Sean said:

In my defence she had a long and fulfilling life.Plus the reaper left me a note in his notebook stating that no actress who has previously survived a car crash is permitted to live to 100.It was entitled the Zsa Zsa precedent.

Notes Doris Day for before 2022 then. She survived a car getting hit by a train in the 1930s!

1 minute ago, Sean said:

Both Zsa Zsa and June Foray (via Natasha Fatale) said "dahlink" all the time - could it be connected?

1 minute ago, msc said:

Notes Doris Day for before 2022 then. She survived a car getting hit by a train in the 1930s!

I have been lobbying for him to drop this daft clause but only time will tell if he listens.

Just now, Death Impends said:

Both Zsa Zsa and June Foray (via Natasha Fatale) said "dahlink" all the time - could it be connected?

Will ask the reaper.It is certainly possible.

30 minutes ago, JTrost1234 said:

If you don't want to see a new record, then just stop wasting your time moping that someone you don't even know got us a hit.

I'm upset that two people died in one day (maybe two days). I never heard of them until DeathList, but it still upsetting.

39 minutes ago, JTrost1234 said:

I'm upset that two people died in one day (maybe two days). I never heard of them until DeathList, but it still upsetting.

I'm upset that you forgot about Lady Lucan.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Toast said:

I'm upset that you forgot about Lady Lucan.

I'm also upset that he forgot about Harry Dean Stanton and Dick Gregory...

I can see, at least, another 3 deaths  (maybe 4) before the end of the year. 

I will predict 1 hit in October,  1 hit in November and 1 (maybe 2) in December. 

8 hours ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

I can't believe you guys are trying to argue rationally with someone who has "Mannequins" listed under interests.

American-Dad-Season-6-Episode-12-11-aa18

Sometimes I think you're the dummy.

• Haha 1

Seriously, this has to be the best streak of hits since 2002. Two dead on Monday, a quiet yesterday, and Hugh Hefner is now gone. 

On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 22:51, JTrost1234 said:

Don't believe it.It's not 13.It's 14. We're cooking on gas !

• Haha 1

On 26/09/2017 at 15:50, drol said:

Full odds:

Hugh Hefner: Only bullshit about him. No health issues. 30%

Well hello there...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I hate to put a dampener on things but the last time there were 14 hits by the end of September, in 2003, that was it for the rest of the year.Surely that can't happen again !

• Like 1

Surely we have to break the record this year?  I say we end on 16 .

• Like 1

I've already broken my record, for I now have 15 hits. :):D