Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/world/st...131&k=63057

Looks like a false alarm for now anyway!

I much prefered your previous Avatar.

At least then I could imagine taking a very large handful of Paxo and shoving it right up your a**e.

Well i'm sure that would be very enjoyable for you. I personally am not excited by stuffing. But with my new avatar, if you would still like to imagine stuffing something up Des's ar*e, please feel free with my compliments.

Guest Paul Fairbanks

Mr. Castro is in terminal state. His death seems be a question of few time, really. It's possible the Fidel Castro's death be announced next days. There are strong rumors about this from credible sources.

Mr. Castro is in terminal state. His death seems be a question of few time, really. It's possible the Fidel Castro's death be announced next days. There are strong rumors about this from credible sources.

What sources are these? Can you back that up and include some links?

Just how many hoaxes does it take to get to the death of Castro?

Guest Guest_Phantom_*

Along the same lines of how many Cuban revolutionaries does it take to change a light bulb... :banghead:

Along the same lines of how many Cuban revolutionaries does it take to change a light bulb... :banghead:

What's the point with all these imminent-death-announcements of Castro? Does anyone believe that his final breath will come any faster by wishing him dead or something?

And (completely off-topic): does anyone know where my fellow Dutchman Magere Hein hangs out? Haven't seen him for months and there doesn't seem to be a thread on his sudden disappearance.

What's the point with all these imminent-death-announcements of Castro? Does anyone believe that his final breath will come any faster by wishing him dead or something?

I think so, he is not greatly popular!

Ive already dropped enough hints about this thread, you and me are wasting our collective breath.

Ive already dropped enough hints about this thread, you and me are wasting our collective breath.

His death has been imminent for the past couple of years. just ignore the comments.

It's similar to how Michael Foot was supposed to die last year and his death was supposedly imminent :rolleyes:

His death has been imminent for the past couple of years. just ignore the comments.

It's similar to how Michael Foot was supposed to die last year and his death was supposedly imminent :rolleyes:

Its sooo difficult to ignore, it gets my goat!!!!!!!!

Guest Paul Fairbanks

There are a immense suspense in latin american political circles about the close death of Fidel Castro. The own Hugo Chavez have had demonstrated great concern about the fast deterioration of clinical conditions of Mr. Castro.

I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation :banghead::rolleyes:

It's similar to how Michael Foot was supposed to die last year and his death was supposedly imminent :banghead:

A mod came and erased all the old "imminent Castro death" messages at one point. There used to be hundreds, not to mention the squid ramblings. Might be a good task for some mod on a rainy afternoon to give this thread another well-deserved once over.

Guest Guest

I still think he will be gone in the next few days. :banghead:

It's similar to how Michael Foot was supposed to die last year and his death was supposedly imminent :banghead:

... Might be a good task for some mod on a rainy afternoon to give this thread another well-deserved once over.

I beg to differ.

It's comprehensively not the Mods' job to clear up this sh*t on a rainy afternoon. It's up to the membership, people like you and me and Windsor and LFNelson especially, not to keep responding so pathetically, cheaply, soullessly and predictably to every vaguely-annoying guest comment that appears in the thread. The bulk of utter sh*t in this thread comes from members who just can't let a guest comment lie, for whatever reason.

Stop cheapening the experience for the rest of us and stop abdicating responsibility for thread quality to the Mods.

Castro's still alive.

... Might be a good task for some mod on a rainy afternoon to give this thread another well-deserved once over.

I beg to differ.

It's comprehensively not the Mods' job to clear up this sh*t on a rainy afternoon. It's up to the membership, people like you and me and Windsor and LFNelson especially, not to keep responding so pathetically, cheaply, soullessly and predictably to every vaguely-annoying guest comment that appears in the thread. The bulk of utter sh*t in this thread comes from members who just can't let a guest comment lie, for whatever reason.

Stop cheapening the experience for the rest of us and stop abdicating responsibility for thread quality to the Mods.

Castro's still alive.

SC,

I dont' think they need any encouragement, they'll fill the thread up with inane banter anyway.

The best any of us can do, is nod, smile and ignore the comments

Guest Paul Fairbanks

Fidel Castro is living his last days. Top advisers of Lula and Nestor Kirchner have been comments about the progressive worsening of Mr. Castro's health conditions. Many people close the cuban regime believe who the Fidel Castro's death of Fidel Castro will happen next days or weeks at most.

Guest Paul Fairbanks

Grammatical correction: Many people close to cuban regime.

Guest brain dead moron

you seem to now what you talk about-please keep me up to date with your creditable sources latest info.I have big party booked for this weekend !!!!

Fidel Castro is living his last days. Top advisers of Lula and Nestor Kirchner have been comments about the progressive worsening of Mr. Castro's health conditions. Many people close the cuban regime believe who the Fidel Castro's death of Fidel Castro will happen next days or weeks at most.

Global warming is real ladies and gentleman. In just a few months winter will never come and the summer will remain. (O by the way it could be five years maybe ten. Possibly twelve years at most before that happens

The next president of the United States will definitely without a doubt be black. Yes he will be African American. ( Or if not in four years or chances are it might be eight until we see that! I have to say that we might have to wait sixteen years but twenty four years is probable you know.

By this weekend cars will run on electricity instead of fuel and the war in Iraq will meet it's end and the oil problem will be history! ( But to tell you the truth George W Bush will probably compare this war to the circumstances of Vietnam and the electric cars might not become available until 2009, or more like 2017 and they won't become popular until 2025. If that is alright with you. O and one more thing the war in Iraq will last until 2012 and Hilary will also became president by the way, she is not only the first woman in the white house but she is the first woman to also cheat just as her husband did which he had flirtations) with some dirty little blow job brunette who gained 45 pounds two years after the incident . Clinton has been annihilated by the press and media for giving oral sex too talk show host Bill Maher from 'Real Time with Bill Maher)

So I have news for you Mr. Fairbanks. Hit the mute button and don't raise the volume until you can provide a much - loved - reliable source in result of your much over- exaggerated claims.

Thank you.

It's similar to how Michael Foot was supposed to die last year and his death was supposedly imminent :o

I beg to differ.

Castro's still alive.

I was going to ask who the f**k kicked your cage.

Unfortunately, and it pains me to say it, you are spot on SC.

I am more to blame than most for this threads continuation.

Forgive me darling.

Guest Peter

Raul Castro is preparing to take the power in Cuba definitely. Many cuban officers have said latelly who Fidel Castro is living his last days. The era of Fidel Castro is over.

It's up to the membership, people like you and me and Windsor and LFNelson especially, not to keep responding so pathetically, cheaply, soullessly and predictably to every vaguely-annoying guest comment that appears in the thread.

It is not my responsibility at all.

I will post pathetically, cheaply, soullessly and predictably if I so wish.

Bet you didn't see that one coming, did you? Not like you set it up or anything.

why bring us this depressing news? :o