Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

Guest Paul Fairbanks

The Fidel Castro's death is very close. According to many sources the Fidel's death will announced soon. Let's wait.

Guest Paul Fairbanks
The Fidel Castro's death is very close. According to many sources the Fidel's death will announced soon. Let's wait.

Correction gramatical: Will be announced.

Castro signs essay. Obviously proves nothing either way, but it is fairly strange that he praises a man who previously, as a vehement anti-communist (at least from my limited understanding) was never spoken of in Cuba.

I kind of hope that he's dead, DDP points aside, just so that this thread will die with him.

Guest Guest
Castro signs essay. Obviously proves nothing either way, but it is fairly strange that he praises a man who previously, as a vehement anti-communist (at least from my limited understanding) was never spoken of in Cuba.

I kind of hope that he's dead, DDP points aside, just so that this thread will die with him.

This article didn't write by Fidel Castro. In normal conditions, the cuban government would be showed photos or videos to prove who Fidel is still alive.

Guest Paul Fairbanks

According some sources from Cuba it was made a tracheostomy in Fidel Castro two weeks ago aproximately.

Guest Brita Sailer
According some sources from Cuba it was made a tracheostomy in Fidel Castro two weeks ago aproximately.

Paul, you really shouldn't be posting here on work time... quit spreading your damned gossip about Fidel f***ing Castro, and go administer some solid waste!

tra - che - ost - o - my

- noun, plural -mies Surgery

1. Surgical incision of the colon through the neck, as to make an artificial opening for breathing and/or pooing.

2. The opening created by a tracheostomy

[Origin: 2007; lazy spelling + poor research]

It's in the dictionary, honest.

A serious test of the extent to which this ceaseless Castro blather has been taken on board is just around the corner. How many of us will have him as a CPDP pick? I probably will, though I've also got him on a few other dps and thought him unlikely to make it this far. So, I'd be making a percentage pick on the basis he's a fighter facing some serious fights. I don't think he'll be first points for CPDP pickers. He might even see 2008. But - like Sharon - he can only delay the inevitable. Some of what's trying to kill him now, will do so in the end.

Drat and double drat!!

I would have got away with it if it wasnt for you pesky Mods!! ;)

Guest sligh_stl
He'll live another five years at least.

fidelcastro_ataud.jpg

He looks perfectly healthy there.

Great Picture ;)

Guest Guest

Fidel Castro is Gravely ill. I think he will be gone by October. <_<

Guest Guest

Last days, it was published unusual articles by Fidel Castro in cuban newspapers. There are a complete silence inside cuban regime about the Fidel Castro's health. The cuban officials have been unable to show simple signs in order to prove who Fidel Castro is alive and conscious.

Last days, it was published unusual articles by Fidel Castro in cuban newspapers. There are a complete silence inside cuban regime about the Fidel Castro's health. The cuban officials have been unable to show simple signs in order to prove who Fidel Castro is alive and conscious.

these are words of wisdom-if Castro was not very close to death pictures or a video of him would definatekly be shown to stop all these rumours flying about-theey're clearly biding time for the inevitable annoouncement ..testing to guage luikely reaction in the USA .We are clearly now in the 'end game'

I've just had an e-mail from a Ph.D student. He wants to test his theory that belief in the death of Fidel Castro is inversely proportional to the ability to use basic grammar and punctuation in English.

He's looking for subjects to take part in his study, any takers?

Guest FOOLSTOPS
I've just had an e-mail from a Ph.D student. He wants to test his theory that belief in the death of Fidel Castro is inversely proportional to the ability to use basic grammar and punctuation in English.

He's looking for subjects to take part in his study, any takers?

full stop

n.

1. A period indicating the end of a sentence.

Guest Guest

Fidel Castro suffered a serious relapse on August 12. The source of this information originated from CIMEQ hospital in Havana, Cuba. Fidel Castro have been grave respiratory and cardiac problems. It seems the Fidel Castro's death is very close.

Guest Guest

I wonder if Fidel Castro will be cremated after his death. <_<

Fidel Castro suffered a serious relapse on August 12. The source of this information originated from CIMEQ hospital in Havana, Cuba. Fidel Castro have been grave respiratory and cardiac problems. It seems the Fidel Castro's death is very close.

Any real sources?

Fidel Castro ... is very close.

Any real sources?

Béchamel, hollandaise, curry, bread, mint... ah... yes, I see what I've done there.

Sorry, I couldn't help it. <_<

Fidel Castro ... is very close.

Any real sources?

Béchamel, hollandaise, curry, bread, mint... ah... yes, I see what I've done there.

LG or other kindly Mod; please delete this blatantly off-topic abomination from me; I couldn't help it <_<

no way SC, comedy gold like that needs to be kept on the DL forever.

Guest Guest

The Fidel Castro's death might be announced next days. There are extreme concern in Cuba. The clinical situation of Mr. Castro seems be terminal.

Guest Marianas Trench
The Fidel Castro's death might be announced next days. There are extreme concern in Cuba. The clinical situation of Mr. Castro seems be terminal.

In the final analysis, though, aren't *all* of our clinical situations terminal? etc.

Is that my coat?