Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

Alert:

It's expected the announce of Fidel's death next days. The situation of Fidel Castro is regarded irreversible.

Ah, just in time for the new CPDP, excellent!

Only 5 CPDP teams have him, surprised it's such a low number personally. We'll see, eh?

Guest brain dead moron
Fidel Castro suffered a serious relapse on August 12. The source of this information originated from CIMEQ hospital in Havana, Cuba. Fidel Castro have been grave respiratory and cardiac problems. It seems the Fidel Castro's death is very close.

this report has credibility to me.I think he too is dead within last few weeks or next few days too.let us prepare to celibate :dead3:

let us prepare to celibate

Get that one listed for the monkeys NOW!!!!

let us prepare to celibate

Get that one listed for the monkeys NOW!!!!

No way, too intentional. It shouldn't have even been dignified with acknowledgment.

Guest Guest

A European diplomat said to Reuters he thought Fidel Castro suffered a relapse in recent months and undergone additional surgery, which would explain why he has not been seen since a pretaped television interview aired on June 5. This diplomat added: "These operations are to save his life, not to cure him."The European diplomat doubted the reforms promised recently by acting cuban president Raul Castro go far enough to reduce discontent over enduring economic hardships that could spill onto the streets after Fidel Castro dies.

The most sensible post of new information on this thread for a few days. He's obviously still alive because the consequences of concealing his death would be too severe for an already beleagured regime. I can go with all of the above, and feel good about his name sitting on a few of my dp teams this year.

I've lucked out on him for the DDP next year, so i hope he is dead this year.

Fingers crossed for DDP, Deathlist, WDP, & CDP.

Look Raoul, stop posting here in disguise will ya, and get back to trying to contain the unrest, okay?

I wonder if Fidel Castro will be cremated after his death. :skill2:

that's one way to smoke a Cuban

He;s fine. If he can handle a decnt reefer and some Stoli, os can I!

Edit: on seond thoguhts, he';d s probsbly af fuked as i mam. RIP fiedel, see page 44.

After this and the other 46 wasted and illegible posts of the evening of Sept 5th 2007, I think the moral high ground re postwhoring has been well and truly lost for good, Hopkins old bean.

My only regret is that I wasn't in chat to witness the whole shebang. drunk3.gif

Guest xdeadkidx

that dude must have a protective shield or something......has to been on next year list if he hasn't died before then

that dude must have a protective shield or something......has to been on next year list if he hasn't died before then

I think you'll find Clive Dunn is the protected one!

nah fidel castro will be alive for along time he's like one of those people that you try and kill but the lucky bastard always get away all the time. castro probably die of something so trivial it's like an anti climax

Fidel Castro is the last great historical leader alive on Planet Earth.

The Dalai Llama begs to differ. He's been reincarnating for centuries, summat yer heathen Fidel couldn't begin to attempt.

I'd love it if guests were banned from posting on this most f*****g tiresome of all threads - would that be in any way possible? In its 268-year history I can't think of a single interesting or illuminating thing any guest has ever said regarding the Leader Who Will Not Die.

I'd love it if guests were banned from posting on this most f*****g tiresome of all threads - would that be in any way possible? In its 268-year history I can't think of a single interesting or illuminating thing any guest has ever said regarding the Leader Who Will Not Die.

I agree that the comments are not very interesting in themselves but they say something about the fanatical dislike of Castro in some quarters. I can't recall anyone willing him to live forever. I'll be interested to see the reaction when he goes.

Guest Guest

Castro is saying that US fooled world over 9/11.

Castro is saying that US fooled world over 9/11.

yoiu mean the guy whos been writing all these articles pretending to be Fidel Castro? :huh:

yoiu mean the guy whos been writing all these articles pretending to be Fidel Castro? :lol:

dave open up to us. Are you on medication for some disabilities? I mean people get aggravated with you for being slow and for having grammar casualties and for 'of course' posting imminent deaths which are anything but imminent ...

So what is the deal with you. I've heard people comment that they feel you might have cerebral palsy and everybody would like some closure on your situation.

Be honest with us. Are you disabled? We want to know your story

I think if your honest about yourself people might have complete respect for you. If your in a wheel chair 'god bless my mind' in that case... . we'll un-ban your former identity.

yoiu mean the guy whos been writing all these articles pretending to be Fidel Castro? :lol:

dave open up to us. Are you on medication for some disabilities? I mean people get aggravated with you for being slow and for having grammar casualties and for 'of course' posting imminent deaths which are anything but imminent ...

So what is the deal with you. I've heard people comment that they feel you might have cerebral palsy and everybody would like some closure on your situation.

Be honest with us. Are you disabled? We want to know your story

I think if your honest about yourself people might have complete respect for you. If your in a wheel chair 'god bless my mind' in that case... . we'll un-ban your former identity.

Pots and Kettles BS, Pots and Kettles.

The cuban officials are prepared to announce the death of leader Fidel Castro soon. Raul Castro was already informed by doctors that the situation of his elder brother is terminal.

I doubt Castro is dieing. More like he wants everybody to kiss his ass because he tipped the US about a Reagen assassination.

Castro wrote that a Cuban security official stationed at the United Nations was warned in 1984 of a plot by an extreme Right-wing group to kill Mr Reagan during a planned trip to North Carolina later that year.

He wrote: "The information was complete: the names of those implicated in the plan; day, time and hour where the assassination could occur; the type of weapon the terrorists had and where they kept their arms."

The cuban officials are prepared to announce the death of leader Fidel Castro soon. Raul Castro was already informed by doctors that the situation of his elder brother is terminal.

this has the ring of credibility about it-I have a feeling that something could happen over the weekend-i dont know why,just one of those feelings that often happens before something big...