Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

Forgive me if this has been posted already, as it's difficult to wade through all the above crap, but Chavez to Castro: You Can't Die.

All this despite the fact that Castro was ready and willing to go:

"Chavez, I can die now, stop worrying about me, the one who cannot die is you!'"

:crossbone:

Guest Guest

Fidel Castro won't return to power. The articles about biofuel are ridiculous. The cuban regime become a customer of Hugo Chavez. After Fidel's death, the dependency of cuban regime to Hugo Chavez will be more clear yet.

Guest The Unknown Man

Fidel Castro won't return to power. The articles about biofuel are ridiculous. The cuban regime become a customer of Hugo Chavez. After Fidel's death, the dependency of cuban regime to Hugo Chavez will be more clear yet.

Yeah. this means he will be my first hit on my DDP and the Miami orange bowl party will begin. :ph34r:

Fidel Castro completely recovered from recent illness-will return to full duties soon.Final confirmation thathe will NOT die this year.

Guest Guest
Fidel Castro completely recovered from recent illness-will return to full duties soon.Final confirmation thathe will NOT die this year.

Fidel Castro won't return to his duties. I just want him to die this year and i have him on my DDP. and he is on his deathbed! :crossbone:

You shall see your death this year castro! In May! :Crossbone

Well, it's not really FINAL confirmation that he will survive this year is it? It's confirmation he'll return to power perhaps, and chances are he'll go on now for a little bit, maybe even decades, but there's a long road to go yet til December 31st. Ol' Fidel could get something else or be run over by a truck yet :crossbone:

Look, there's loads of us with him on one DP or another. So, one night, we sneak out of a rubber dinghy at The Bay of Pigs and........

I'll get me coat.

You don't want to believe that kind of stuff. First of all, it's propaganda. Secondly, one of his mates is hardly going to come out and announce to the world that Castro is on his way out, is he? No, Fidel will expire this year.

Guest Castrodeathsoon
Get well soon Fidel... if nothing else other than to shut these f**kers up! :P

I say castro will NOT Returm to his duties! Castro will be gone in the summer! and you will Rott in hell Casrto! :angry:

He will NOT get well soon!:)

HE WILL DIE THIS YEAR!:P

Guest Guest HOS

YAY For Castro!

Viva Fidel.

May he have a speedy recovery and continued good health!

Guest Castridonthavespeedyrecovery

No he won't. he will die most unexpectedly.:blink:

His death wouldn't be that unexpected.

Whatever his current ability to appear healthy he's old and frail and his immune system - weakened by age - will have taken a pounding from ill health and also probably from the medication he's been taking. All of which will make him suspectible to more problems.

No he won't. he will die most unexpectedly.:blink:

Seeing as most of the world has been expecting it since July last year, if he were to step of this mortal coil then it wouldn't be unexpected. Crossbone or not.

The main reason I favour Castro to become one of Cuba's famous centegenarians is to nark off the worst predictor since old mystic meg, the Latin quoting gimp, the squid fetishists on this thread and of course George Bush and other anti-cuban US citizens. Although I must clarify that there's nowt wrong with having a squid fetish.

'Returned' here isn't totally clear mind. He's back at work, they're a bit less forthcoming about how much work he manages a day.

I've got him picked on a DP or two, and reckon I might yet see a few points.

Here's a recent picture, apologies if this has already been posted.

I see some blessed mod has cleaned up all the shite in this thread. TH perhaps?

Guest Castrodiessoon

I say castro will NOT go back to work! he will die this year! and you will rott in hell Castro! :angry:

I really don't think we will know when he kicks the bucket until well after it is history.