Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

You will never know, until the people that gain power after him are ready to let the World know...

Let's just hope that there is no internal struggle, or at least that it does not overflow out to the streets...

Just for the sake of 11 million that have always been left out of the deciding process :referee:

update-quite a few blog reports seem to be cropping up over th e internet saying Castro is indeed dead-but we should wait for official confirmation i think

brain dead moron could be a very happy man in the coming hours,....

update-quite a few reports seem to be cropping up over th e internet saying Castro is indeed dead-but we should wait for official confirmation i think

Good idea.

You may also try following your own advice and choose to wait for official confirmation. :referee:

All this "Is he?" or "Isnt he?" cobblers is getting boring now.

Fidel Castro is dead.

Either that, or he's not.

etc.

Here's hoping that the next post contains a link to some bona fide report either way...

Edited to add: Obviously my hope was in vain, given the moronic drivel below.

brain dead moron just emailed me and says he has official confiormation-he'll post the link shortly

p.s that was a joke

Cant this thread be locked till something actually happens?

Either existing DL ers are re registering and trying to,but not succeeding in, being funny or we are being invaded by a current crop of true cock knockers. :referee:

Castros death has been announced at least ten times before, he may or may not have gone, we'll have to wait.

Either existing DL ers are re registering and trying to,but not succeeding in, being funny or we are being invaded by a current crop of true cock knockers. :angry:

2 things;

1) Does my post look like I'm trying to be funny? I only joined recently, thanks for the heads-up, I won't be posting again.

2) What is a cock knocker?

Sorry for wasting your not-so-valuable time.

Castros death has been announced at least ten times before, he may or may not have gone, we'll have to wait.

Either existing DL ers are re registering and trying to,but not succeeding in, being funny or we are being invaded by a current crop of true cock knockers. :referee:

2 things;

1) Does my post look like I'm trying to be funny? I only joined recently, thanks for the heads-up, I won't be posting again.

2) What is a cock knocker?

Sorry for wasting your not-so-valuable time.

2 things;

1) If you are not trying to be funny you must just be thick. If you dont post again, nobody will care, its like that here.

2) A cock knocker is a pillock, which is a berk which is a plum which is you.

You havent wasted my time, just your own.

Guest pavel

i dount whant any one to die cuz i have a good hart but fidel castrol its a whole differet story this mouther fuckr has destroyed my home land and when he dies his f*****g brouther will probilly do the same bull sh*t fidel did they need to f*****g get i good preasedint so cuba can be just like it use to be and the worst part f*****g castrol wount die he has like a million medical problums but no he dousent give up

"im sorry fidel castrol but you have f**ked up my home land you have to go what good douse it f*****g do you to f**k up a island that was so butiful and pease full befor your dumb ass came around"

if you agre whit me plese write me an e-mail at rockingpavel@yahoo.com and we can talk sh*t bouth castrol

AMEN

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see why Cuba would be crazy secretive about Castro's death, be it current or eventual. I don't see them as some strange enemy like the USSR who wants to keep the rest of the world in confusion; other than the strange relationship they have with the USA, they try to promote themselves to the rest of the western world as any other country. From both a practical and image perspective I don't really see any advantage in his death being kept a secret.

i dount whant any one to die cuz i have a good hart but fidel castrol its a whole differet story this mouther fuckr has destroyed my home land and when he dies his f*****g brouther will probilly do the same bull sh*t fidel did they need to f*****g get i good preasedint so cuba can be just like it use to be and the worst part f*****g castrol wount die he has like a million medical problums but no he dousent give up

"im sorry fidel castrol but you have f**ked up my home land you have to go what good douse it f*****g do you to f**k up a island that was so butiful and pease full befor your dumb ass came around"

if you agre whit me plese write me an e-mail at rockingpavel@yahoo.com and we can talk sh*t bouth castrol

AMEN

I didn't understand a word of that

AMEN

Try to read it aloud, replace every 'ou' with 'o' and things will clear up.

English not being my native tongue either, I quite understand why a foreigner like our beloved Rocking Pavel has such severe difficulties with spelling. Still, I can't help wondering why such a virulent Castro-hater can't even spell his target's name properly. My bet would be that Pavel is not a legitimately frustrated victim of Castro's regime, but just some sort of retarded moron who loves trolling and spilling his email adress all over the web.

AMEN

Try to read it aloud, replace every 'ou' with 'o' and things will clear up.

English not being my native tongue either, I quite understand why a foreigner like our beloved Rocking Pavel has such severe difficulties with spelling. Still, I can't help wondering why such a virulent Castro-hater can't even spell his target's name properly. My bet would be that Pavel is not a legitimately frustrated victim of Castro's regime, but just some sort of retarded moron who loves trolling and spilling his email adress all around the web.

I think her/his problem lies with this product...

castrol%20sticker.jpg

To Parvel I say, Viva GTX!

2f0b0b097f8f1a1948f847986648b4a5.jpg

My bet would be that Pavel is not a legitimately frustrated victim of Castro's regime, but just some sort of retarded moron who loves trolling and spilling his email address all around the web.

Talk about being misguided. What a waste of precious time! The world offers so much and he spends all his time (like a crack head who won the lottery!' just trying to be somebody else that he is not and killing his time like he has it to spair! That's crazy. He should go on vacation or get laid or (even better) find some self confidence so he can make his way in this world.

Guest brain dead moron

Pavel is my hero!He gives me hope!!!!!!Fidel is dead at last!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Guest Guest
Pavel is my hero!He gives me hope!!!!!!Fidel is dead at last!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Hold your horses. We are still waiting for the official announcment.

Guest Paul Fairbanks

It seems the Fidel Castro's death is very close. The cuban regime should announce soon the Fidel's death.

It seems the Fidel Castro's death is very close. The cuban regime should announce soon the Fidel's death.

Im sure some Bastards trying to wind me up. :lol:

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/world/st...131&k=63057

Looks like a false alarm for now anyway!

I much prefered your previous Avatar.

At least then I could imagine taking a very large handful of Paxo and shoving it right up your a**e.

Guest brain dead moron

you are saying wise words! I am getting ready with my party nachos and cigar! Fidel Castro 1926-2007 R.I.P :party::lol: