Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

To brain dead moron, which Gods have spoken? Zeus? Isis? Thor? There's so many to choose from, a pick and mix of deitys so to speak. Also, when did they speak? At their AGM? Yes folks, that's right, Annual Gods Meeting.

In the desert the goddess has a tongue that can speak many languages fluently. She alerts me that 'this individual' is speaking a foreign language that makes no sense to the public intelligence. She calls him madly insane.

To brain dead moron, which Gods have spoken? Zeus? Isis? Thor? There's so many to choose from, a pick and mix of deitys so to speak. Also, when did they speak? At their AGM? Yes folks, that's right, Annual Gods Meeting.

In the desert the goddess has a tongue that can speak many languages fluently. She alerts me that 'this individual' is speaking a foreign language that makes no sense to the public intelligence. She calls him madly insane.

Er yes, so did you not work out who she was reffering to? :huh:

To brain dead moron, which Gods have ... Meeting.

In the desert the goddess ... calls him madly insane.

Er yes, so did you not work out who she was reffering to? :huh:

Or, indeed, to whom she was referring. ;)

Fidel Castro?

Nelson the goddess told me that you mean harm. So stand on the highway and go hitchhiking and grab a truck driver and get the hell out of town ' cause I don't need any of your negative remarks reaching my understanding.

Nelson the goddess told me that you mean harm. So stand on the highway and go hitchhiking and grab a truck driver and get the hell out of town ' cause I don't need any of your negative remarks reaching my understanding.

Does it still pay to commit people to asylum?

Does it still pay to commit people to asylum?

So long as the Asylum has no internet access, yes.

Fidel Catro turns 81 years old today - a birthday which many of us thought he definately wouldn't see.

Fidel Catro turns 81 years old today - a birthday which many of us thought he definately wouldn't see.

Can we be sure that he actually has seen it?

Cuba is still very much a nation of the old traditions of Communism, you couldnt put it past them to do the old smoke and mirrors bit until they have a plan in place.

I reckon he died a while back.

Can you actually be sure of anything?

I think he almost had us sure a while back, and as things read he sure had you.

But let's take into perspective that the rumors which come around and go around aren't always honest, and they aren't always convincing either. The more you take up the rumors the more you realize they are fiction.

The only real fact they offer is popularity. I guess the truth is never very popular now is it?

But let's take into perspective that the rumors which come around and go around aren't always honest, and they aren't always convincing either. The more you take up the rumors the more you realize they are fiction.

The only real fact they offer is popularity. I guess the truth is never very popular now is it?

Well, BS, I can certainly be sure of one thing.

You talk Bollocks.

Well, BS, I can certainly be sure of one thing.

You talk Bollocks.

Not one to let an argument pass, I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with you on that point.

He talks alot of shite - not bollocks.

(Normally I would give you a wink, but it's not there. I'll try this - :P ).

Guest Guest

In recent status, this may be his last birthday. i still think he will be gone within the next few days. :P

In the non-hypothetical realm, Castro is a no show at his birthday. It should be noted, however, that he never really did big large appearances for his birthday (though he did usually appear somewhere).

Make of it what you will, as always.

Guest brain dead moron

Im starting to think he'll never die :P:lol:

Im starting to think he'll never die :P:lol:

This needs moving to the Clive Dunn thread.

Hi, maybe its just me, but to wish death on ANYBODY, it seems a bit harsh. don't you think, people say others should die, would any of us be capable of killing someone we thought ought die? I don't think so. I couldn't.

Hi, maybe its just me, but to wish death on ANYBODY, it seems a bit harsh. don't you think, people say others should die, would any of us be capable of killing someone we thought ought die? I don't think so. I couldn't.

Nobody is wishing anybody dead we are just looking at foregone conclusions of people we know are going to die soon. Death is a morbid facination, even the fact that you have signed up and posted means ur interested.

If it was April 1945, and I was Clint Eastwood in Where Eagles Dare, except the mission was changed and I had to kill Hitler hiding in his mountain castle, I'm pretty sure I could pull that trigger.

If it was April 1945, and I was Clint Eastwood in Where Eagles Dare, except the mission was changed and I had to kill Hitler hiding in his mountain castle, I'm pretty sure I could pull that trigger.

Its a shame really that in the end he took his own life bet the whole allied forces we gutted they didnt get a shot at him

Nobody is wishing anybody dead we are just looking at foregone conclusions of people we know are going to die soon. Death is a morbid facination, even the fact that you have signed up and posted means ur interested.

Stop sugar coating it. Alot of us will win money if Castro dies this year. It's not morbid fascination it's profit. <_<