Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

Guest Castrotobesucess
Mario Chanes de Armas

Cuban revolutionary dead at 80

(edited to avoid intentional confusion ATJ. You, Sir are a bell-end.)

we have to get castro to be our 1st sucess of 2007. I say he has Diarrhea! :banghead:

Mario Chanes de Armas

Cuban revolutionary dead at 80

(edited to avoid intentional confusion ATJ. You, Sir are a bell-end.)

we have to get castro to be our 1st sucess of 2007. I say he has Diarrhea! :banghead:

And you are talking verbal diarrhea

Castro: I Feel Good...

Not wise to start quoting James Brown... :)

Article on Fidel Castro that is more interesting for its health references to Gabriel Garcia Marquez, who seems to be doing healthier than I thought...

Guest devil's advocate
---snip snip---

So, if from what you are saying the Devil is the receiver and he receives from Castro I stand by my point that I feel it should be in something other than the accusative such as ablative or dative so I ask again my question in a different guise, which case should Diabolus take?

Who is to say whether the Devil takes an interest in Castro's BJ or whether he/she would wish to be separated from such a thing?

---snip snip---

So, if from what you are saying the Devil is the receiver and he receives from Castro I stand by my point that I feel it should be in something other than the accusative such as ablative or dative so I ask again my question in a different guise, which case should Diabolus take?

Who is to say whether the Devil takes an interest in Castro's BJ or whether he/she would wish to be separated from such a thing?

I apologise, I have asked the experts and it appears we are both wrong. Your phrase in Latin can stand, with the accusative, based on your choice of verb. However it is the translation into English that is wrong. It should read as simply Castro fellates* devil. Nothing more, as that introduces the dative (hence my earlier question as I was going from English to Latin) and indeed a different verb dare - to give.

*Or maybe blows in modern day English :)

Guest Castrodeadinmay

i reckon the C-word's dead already. the walking shots are archive. he couldn't cope with the last blow job. :D

Yes very true:

Castro Diabolum Fellat(= Castro gives a blowjob on the Devil).

I am reminded of the Life of Brian and the Graffiti clip.

If you are giving or indeed receiving a blowjob would Diabolus take the dative form of the noun?

Not Dative, but accusative since Diabolus is the fourth declination neuter noun ending in US and the accusative is made by changing Diabolus into Diabolum ( accusative=The one who receives the blowjob from Castro).

HIS MOUTH IS BURNING IN HELL!!!

His mouth will continue to burn in hell as soon as castro carks it! :lol:

i reckon the C-word's dead already. the walking shots are archive. he couldn't cope with the last blow job. :rip:

Yes very true:

Castro Diabolum Fellat(= Castro gives a blowjob on the Devil).

I am reminded of the Life of Brian and the Graffiti clip.

If you are giving or indeed receiving a blowjob would Diabolus take the dative form of the noun?

Not Dative, but accusative since Diabolus is the fourth declination neuter noun ending in US and the accusative is made by changing Diabolus into Diabolum ( accusative=The one who receives the blowjob from Castro).

HIS MOUTH IS BURNING IN HELL!!!

His mouth will continue to burn in hell as soon as castro carks it! :crossbone:

Won't all of him burn in hell then, just his mouth?

Guest castroisdeadinmay

I say Castro will NOT be included in the 2008 cuban election. and you will die and burn in hell castro! in may! :)

I say Castro will NOT be included in the 2008 cuban election. and you will die and burn in hell castro! in may! :)

Or June, July, August............................

I'll stick with my original Stab in the Dark of 27th May 2007.

I've always thought to myself that May 27 would be a great day. You know the beginning of summer, people open their eyes and wake up, everything starts going on. Ah i've said that day in my mind recently. May 27. By then I hope to be laying in the shade. That would be something.

Castro might be well enough to stand for re-election

Damn it :D

No no no. Don't you mean:

It's hardly a contest...

No no no. Don't you mean:

It's hardly a contest...

For re-election read "re-assume absolute power"

The process of choosing candidates is due to begin in the coming months.

How do you get THAT job?

Guest CastroOnDeathbed

If you use The Atbash Cypher (= way of the serpent ,the beginning is the end and the end is the beginning ,so life is death and death is life). He has shown a sign of life ,then Death must be very near!!!

wait and see !!!

Verpa Satani in culo Castri !!! :pop:

What a load of codswallop! By your reckoning we are all very near to death.

I know that castro is reportedly on his deathbed! :crossbone:

Oh, do be quiet!

If you use The Atbash Cypher (= way of the serpent ,the beginning is the end and the end is the beginning ,so life is death and death is life). He has shown a sign of life ,then Death must be very near!!!

wait and see !!!

Verpa Satani in culo Castri !!! :pop:

What a load of codswallop! By your reckoning we are all very near to death.

Castro has been on his deathbed now for at least a year. When he does finally go no one will be in least bit surprised.

I guess Fidel Castro is looking to stand on the podium again. And I don't think he has seen his last days yet. So here he is on top of the list, and even as in January he gave everybody a thrill, this summer he might be kicked back in the shade with Playboy magazines and Subway sandwiches. ¡No adiós Castro este año!

I say castro is gonna die this year because of his illness. and you will rott in hell castro! :crossbone:

I say va te faire foutre. A chaque fois que je lis chacun de tes posts, tu m'ennerves!

It's like a broken record. The only thing that ever seems to change is the date - I haven't been here long but I am guessing this humourous guest has being the same thing for a while now, yes?

Yes and it is getting very boring.

The Castro-Gypsy says April 13. We shall see....

I thought he was meant to die back in january according to the alignment of the stars and the gypsy curse etc etc