Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

Recovering sure, but strongly?

If that's the best they can muster since July the long term doesn't look good. In other words, if he's in yer current Weatherman team you might be on a hiding to nothing, but I'm guessing 100+ DDP teams could be cashing in on their pick.

Guest Guest
Just when you aren't paying much attention, time flies and somebody dies.

not today though!

Guest castrosoondead

I say castro will NOT recover so he will be dead soon! :D

You've changed your tune a bit. I thought you said he was dead already?

Newsflash: No one recovers from life, so we all die. Also depending on your viewpoint re. time, we will all soon be dead. If you consider that this universe is a speculative 15 billion years old then 10, 20 years is nothing.

Which leads me to a tedious link (and one of my favourite Python songs!)

Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving and revolving at nine thousand miles an hour.

It's orbiting at nineteen miles a second, so it's reckoned, round the sun that is the source of all our power.

Now the sun, and you and me, and all the stars that we can see, are moving at a million miles a day.

In the outer spiral arm, at fourteen thousand miles an hour, of a galaxy we call the Milky Way.

Our galaxy itself contains a hundred million stars, it's a hundred thousand light-years side to side.

It bulges in the middle sixteen thousand light-years thick, but out by us it's just three thousand light-years wide.

We're thirty thousand light-years from Galactic Central Point, we go 'round every two hundred million years.

And our galaxy itself is one of millions of billions in this amazing and expanding universe.

Our universe itself keeps on expanding and expanding, in all of the directions it can whizz.

As fast as it can go, that's the speed of light, you know, twelve million miles a minute and that's the fastest speed there is.

So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure, how amazingly unlikely is your birth;

And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!

I doubt very much he's dead already. Apart from anything else the US have enough intelligence on the ground to ensure such news would get out, and they would want it out!

Not a well man, mind, picked on my deadpool teams.

I'm sure others have been more informed then I have, so my question is if Fidel Castro should recover to stable health what are the chances of him regaining power of Cuba?

I'm sure others have been more informed then I have, so my question is if Fidel Castro should recover to stable health what are the chances of him regaining power of Cuba?

I hear there is an inkling of squids gathering in Varadero poised for action.

Guest dave

Fidel Castro seems to be miraculous- a new video released shows him breakdancing :)

..You dont t hink the Cuban ministry of propogandas going a bit too far do you?

this might be one of those stupid things that i regret saying, but i think castro will be okay for a few months.

he's fine!! give the guy a break!

Fidel Castro seems to be miraculous- a new video released shows him breakdancing :huh:

..You dont t hink the Cuban ministry of propogandas going a bit too far do you?

:):):lol:

hes said to be eating again and getting stronger according to Cuban ambassador

hes said to be eating again and getting stronger according to Cuban ambassador

an apple a day?

this might be one of those stupid things that i regret saying, but i think castro will be okay for a few months.

he's fine!! give the guy a break!

he's fine!! give the guy a break - give him a kit-kat!

Guest Guest

Castro recovering nicely according to his son.Look slike you wont get a no 1 hit this year folks!

I'm with NMN; the 'complete recovery' comment sounds hollow the point of the poor kid being in complete denial. I backed this one on every deadpool team I filed for January 1st and I'm still hopeful of cashing in the points.

Guest Guest

Look folks I think we all just have to accept that Fidel has done it again-hes defied death and will probably be in charge for years to come.He will die one day of old age,maybe inm his 80s,maybe in his 90s.But he won't die because of this illness.Not this year.Its time to move on.We got it wrong.Lets be humble and admit it.

So I had this weird dream last night where I met Fidel Castro in the airport and he took me to Cuba so that I could learn Spanish for my trip to Puerto Rico. I remember waking up this morning and, in morning haze, thinking to myself that I should sign in to DL so that I could tell you all that Castro was doing well.

No squids, Satans or undead gay orgies though, sorry guest.

The expat Cuban populace of Miami and the surrounding area comprise of one of the most odious, self pitying, nauseating and reactionary group of disenfranchised people you are ever likely to meet. I hope they all drown in Pepsi and cheeseballs. Traitors. :rolleyes: