the_engineer

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?

When will Harry and meghan divorce if at all?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It can take up to 7 years to really get to know someone inside out, so I'm calling it 2024 - defo wont last longer than that.

On 19/01/2020 at 04:00, the_engineer said:

Things could get really nasty. I believe this is the first stage to divorce. I agree with toast this may have be a crush or infatuation he had for a few years before they met.Of course he was able to meet and date this girl he's crazy about, being a prince but those types of relationships rarely turn out well especially with bad women like Meghan. She definitely doesn't love him ,infact I think she only loves herself ,see how she treats her father the man in her life who's been with her longest. Abandoned because he had an heart attack at the wrong time .

It's looking very likely sometime in the future (not the near future) Meghan will do a tell all 'explosive' interview. 

Agree. It's got all the hallmarks of an abusive relationship with our Megan. Trouble is, her old man isn't playing ball, what with the interviews it's all coming across as rather sordid now. I guess the mess Andrew is in is deflecting matters slightly, but with a pending court case for all, itll come back into focus.

But like I said before, loose respect of the relatives of the other half and you've got to be pretty cast iron solid to survive. 

• Like 1

Hopefully if they do split then there is an NDA or something in the pre nup (hopefully did one) where it says do not do any interviews about state of relationship.

• Like 1