DeathClock

Joe Biden

4 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

I think they would only be able to remove Harris entirely if a non white candiate was one of the two. Two white candiates wouldn’t go down that well with some core voters. 

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/trump-vs-biden-debate-the-setup-for-hillary/

Or perhaps it is a set-up to drag Hillary back into the race? Two women would be interesting. Or even a Hillary Clinton/Michelle Obama ticket if Kamala stays loyal to Biden and bows out of the situation. Biden and Kamala have the votes technically, but if they drop out before the voting, which actually occurs a week before the actual convention, the delegates can then vote for anyone they want since they are no longer bound to Biden/Harris — this «pre-voting», which is before the actual convention is a part of Ohio law, thus making the actual convention, which will be held a week later, be both already decided yet with the illusion to the votere that everything is wide open and democratic. All this opens the way for Hillary, Michelle, or even Robert or Caroline Kennedy, or even scrapping the barrel with Gavin Newsom of California. 

Oh FFS.

If Hilary is the best they can manage, it will be a deserved loss.

• Like 4

Watch a few clips of the debate. Clearly after mentally deteriorating in someway. Came across as very drowsy and confused during the debate. Comparing this to the 2020 debate is sad. He had a spark their which is just gone now. 

21 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/trump-vs-biden-debate-the-setup-for-hillary/

Or perhaps it is a set-up to drag Hillary back into the race? Two women would be interesting. Or even a Hillary Clinton/Michelle Obama ticket if Kamala stays loyal to Biden and bows out of the situation. 

Hilary had her fucking chance. They need to let someone new in like AOC. Honestly, at this point there needs to be an armed revolution in fact there should of been one years ago. The people destroying the world have names and addresses and I think it's high time someone introduces consequences to them. Anticapitalists have sadly embraces non violence to an unhealthy degree. 

• Facepalm 1

I would think Newsom would be the obvious choice to replace Biden.Very competent media performer and wouldnt cause a stir in the party. Hakeem Jeffrries is also a possibility as is well regarded by Democrats from all accounts although I think his profile is less than that of Newsoms.

10 minutes ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

Watch a few clips of the debate. Clearly after mentally deteriorating in someway. Came across as very drowsy and confused during the debate. Comparing this to the 2020 debate is sad. He had a spark their which is just gone now. 

Hilary had her fucking chance. They need to let someone new in like AOC. Honestly, at this point there needs to be an armed revolution in fact there should of been one years ago. The people destroying the world have names and addresses and I think it's high time someone introduces consequences to them. Anticapitalists have sadly embraces non violence to an unhealthy degree. 

AOC turns 35 on October 13th this year. I am not sure she qualifies age-wise? Though technically she would be 35 before the election. They are grooming her, for something, either her time is coming or she is being used/a puppet. Time will tell.

Just now, theoldlady said:

AOC turns 35 on October 13th this year. I am not sure she qualifies age-wise? Though technically she would be 35 before the election. They are grooming her, for something, either her time is coming or she is being used/a puppet. Time will tell.

Nah she wont be a candidate.Too divisive and not exactly known for her cognitive abilities if I can put it that bluntly.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sean said:

Nah she wont be a candidate.Too divisive and not exactly known for her cognitive abilities if I can put it that bluntly.

I suspect she is the talking head/fall-guy who presents the democtat’s ideas and then takes the heat for the worse ideas. They are using her to see what they can get away with. Not sure if she is aware of this or not. I am sure she is getting well-paid for her efforts, if not, then she truly is an idiot.

2 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

Not after her buddy Jamaal "Fire Alarm" Bowman lost his primary.

• Like 2

Its not possible for him to last 4 years. 

Byt what choice do people have?

There was no alternative in 2020 and there aint one now.

8 minutes ago, odeon said:

Its not possible for him to last 4 years. 

Byt what choice do people have?

There was no alternative in 2020 and there aint one now.

I always wonder what would have happened if Hillary did not ruin Bernie Sanders chance to be the democratic candidate in 2016. Bernie would most likely had won against Trump. The USA would be a different place.  

A poll named five potential alternatives - the first two of which have been garnering media attention since the debate ended:

• California governor Gavin Newsom
  • Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer
  • US senator Cory Booker
  • Maryland governor Wes Moore
  • Biden adviser Mitch Landrieu
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

I always wonder what would have happened if Bernie Sanders did not ruin Hillary's chance to be the president in 2016. The USA would be a different place.  

Fixed that for you

Edited by polar duck
Clarified
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, polar duck said:

FTFY

Oh please. It's been nearly a decade. Isn't it time to stop blaming Bernie Sanders for her shite campaign?

• Haha 1

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, theoldlady said:

No need to be vulgar. It does not strengthen any debate or discussion. 

Fixed

That
For
You

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Drewsky1211 said:

Fixed

That
For
You

• Opps! I now see what Polar Duck did. Opps! Sorry.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

A poll named five potential alternatives - the first two of which have been garnering media attention since the debate ended:

• US senator Cory Booker

And there's always Meghan Markle.  :lol:

• Haha 1

Saw 5 minutes of the debate and Biden looks like he's being Weekend at Bernies'd. Deathlist ready IMO.Weekend at Bernie's' Creators Dig Up Dead Guy's Past in Lawsuit - ABC News

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, theoldlady said:

I always wonder what would have happened if Hillary did not ruin Bernie Sanders chance to be the democratic candidate in 2016. Bernie would most likely had won against Trump. The USA would be a different place.  

• US senator Cory Booker

I always feel like bernie wouldve won but wouldve fucked over his presidency (or get blamed for covid), for progressives it was better that bernie is the king who never was

Why did they have this debate so early anyway? It's months from Polling Day.

1 minute ago, Sly Ronnie said:

Why did they have this debate so early anyway? It's months from Polling Day.

debates usually give voters time to formally decide, and they like to squeeze in two debates before November 

You know Jimmy Carter only served one term, just saying

2 hours ago, jimbean1121 said:

debates usually give voters time to formally decide, and they like to squeeze in two debates before November 

The second one is scheduled for September 10.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MortalCaso said:

Oh FFS.

If Hilary is the best they can manage, it will be a deserved loss.

Still a better candidate than Joe Biden as he now is.Then again very few peiople aren`t.

3 hours ago, jonnythegamemaster said:

Saw 5 minutes of the debate and Biden looks like he's being Weekend at Bernies'd. Deathlist ready IMO.Weekend at Bernie's' Creators Dig Up Dead Guy's Past in Lawsuit - ABC News

Last night was a shit show but looks more like his old (no pun intended) today 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/06/28/biden-north-carolina-defiant-after-disastrous-debate/74247028007/&ved=2ahUKEwirssazlP-GAxWpTDABHVS-C-QQr_oDKAB6BAgREAE&usg=AOvVaw2x25jL27wrcPQuJa9ABH4m

He's in the "I have good days and bad days" stage. Has been for a while, honestly. It's getting hard (and too nerve-wrecking) to decide what counts as a good or bad day, though.