DeathClock

Joe Biden

14 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

A shoo-in for every redneck vote at that moment, then

That covers 90% of septics. (personal opinion). Trump will win because as my hairdresser, in a sleepy little town in England,  told me a couple of weeks ago "he likes the military and creates jobs".  Done and dusted.

1 hour ago, Bentrovato said:

That covers 90% of septics. (personal opinion). Trump will win because as my hairdresser, in a sleepy little town in England,  told me a couple of weeks ago "he likes the military and creates jobs".  Done and dusted.

Septic tanks get a vote now? I suppose they see Trump as one of their own.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Pretty certain this guy just thinks he's some kind of edgelord but I think there's a serious point to be made about this.

Donald Trump is now the only Republican candidate. All of the others have dropped out.

Jason Palmer, Dean Phillips and Marianne Williamson are still in the running for the Democratic nomination. Why? Literally makes no sense given that Biden is scooping up all the Dem delegates. I suspect they're holding out for as long as they can in the hope that they could get lucky. :dead:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Pretty certain this guy just thinks he's some kind of edgelord but I think there's a serious point to be made about this.

Donald Trump is now the only Republican candidate. All of the others have dropped out.

Jason Palmer, Dean Phillips and Marianne Williamson are still in the running for the Democratic nomination. Why? Literally makes no sense given that Biden is scooping up all the Dem delegates. I suspect they're holding out for as long as they can in the hope that they could get lucky. :dead:

Palmer at least has the excuse he won American Samoa!

15 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Every election there are some quixotic candidates, many of whom stay in until the convention. They’re delusional, or feel they are driving the debate. They don’t need a lot of money because they’re barely running. The Democrats tend to be more idealistic and have more kooks as a result. I wouldn’t read too much into it. 

That being said, I voted for Philips. I’m thinking of having “Don’t Blame Me” buttons made up. 

• Haha 2

Phillips officially dropped out and endorsed Biden, just for the record. 

Getting to my main point, discussion about Biden dropping dead amuses me...when it's Trump who is his opponent!  Some of y'all act like Trump is this picture of youthful vigor.  He's almost 80 himself, is clearly in cognitive decline himself (the speech gaffes are piling up), and he's also an obese tub of shit.  Perhaps Biden will die first, sure, but Trump's odds have to be right there with him.  

• Like 2

Was the State of the Union such a bore that nobody here watched it to see how Biden coped with an hour-long performance? As far as I can glean from reports he didn't forget who he was, shit himself or declare war on anyone, so it can be chalked up as a success.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, prussianblue said:

Was the State of the Union such a bore that nobody here watched it to see how Biden coped with an hour-long performance? As far as I can glean from reports he didn't forget who he was, shit himself or declare war on anyone, so it can be chalked up as a success.

I watched it. Nothing to post about. He made a few mistakes, but really it was one of his stronger days. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

I watched it. Nothing to post about. He made a few mistakes, but really it was one of his stronger days. 

That's something then. Maybe it'll convince a few that he isn't the drooling wreck he's made out to be. God knows he needs to shift a few percentage points in the right direction. 

1 hour ago, prussianblue said:

He was actually really sharp in his responses to the GOP heckling. The CNN flash poll went from about 45% of approval of his policies pre-speech to 65% post-speech. He stuttered as usual, but the GOP complaints were that he was actually talking too fast and energetically. There were some GOP even nodding along to Biden's policies that yes they were the ones he put for them to pass. Trump's social media crashed, so he wasn't able to do his live responses as he said.

The GOP tanked their response with the robotic woman in the kitchen and they know it.

Marjorie Taylor Greene violated the rules by wearing campaign material on the floor, and Biden's reaction when running into her was funny:

• Like 2

I do wonder if Biden’s support for a tik tok ban could be a mistake as if could put off many of the younger liberal voters Biden needs to defeat trump. Trump’s opposition to the ban might well also partly come from  thinking he can pick up votes as a result. 

4 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

I do wonder if Biden’s support for a tik tok ban could be a mistake as if could put off many of the younger liberal voters Biden needs to defeat trump. Trump’s opposition to the ban might well also partly come from  thinking he can pick up votes as a result. 

Smart move for Trump in all honesty. Biden is banning away his supporters from the very platform they could use to give reasons to vote for him over Trump...