Jump to content
Kinnock

Hares Death Pool 2019

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

*sigh* Am I going to have to stand in again?

 

(Cheer me on, I might just...)

 

And I expect YOU to receive the same asinine and utterly baseless backlash as when I stepped up to help out.  So let me say ‘who the hell are you to just assume control of this DP’ before those whiners do.  The list of do-nothing DL cunts can be found earlier in this thread, go find their posts around page 3.

SirC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

 

And I expect YOU to receive the same asinine and utterly baseless backlash as when I stepped up to help out.  So let me say ‘who the hell are you to just assume control of this DP’ before those whiners do.  The list of do-nothing DL cunts can be found earlier in this thread, go find their posts around page 3.

SirC

Oh, I might not then....:lol:

 

I mean, at least with me (before my Dad got ill and I was medicated up to my eyeballs) there were fortnightly updates, deaths were noticed before claimed, etc etc.

 

But hey, I'm not pushing my way to the front. I've a casino to run....;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/09/2019 at 05:29, Sir Creep said:

 

And I expect YOU to receive the same asinine and utterly baseless backlash as when I stepped up to help out.  So let me say ‘who the hell are you to just assume control of this DP’ before those whiners do.  The list of do-nothing DL cunts can be found earlier in this thread, go find their posts around page 3.

SirC

 

If you can't see the difference between the two situations you're a fucking idiot. Oh wait...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/09/2019 at 05:29, Sir Creep said:

 

And I expect YOU to receive the same asinine and utterly baseless backlash as when I stepped up to help out.  So let me say ‘who the hell are you to just assume control of this DP’ before those whiners do.  The list of do-nothing DL cunts can be found earlier in this thread, go find their posts around page 3.

SirC

 

On 16/09/2019 at 05:57, YoungWillz said:

Oh, I might not then....:lol:

 

I mean, at least with me (before my Dad got ill and I was medicated up to my eyeballs) there were fortnightly updates, deaths were noticed before claimed, etc etc.

 

But hey, I'm not pushing my way to the front. I've a casino to run....;)

 

And with regards to you two fuckers jumping my grave before I've been fucking cremated. 

 

A) Sir Creep your a cunt.

B ) @YoungWillz you're also a cunt given you chucked the fucking deadpool back at me when I didn't want it and our now complaining it was ran better when you had it. But I can argue with the fact it was ran better when you had so you can fucking have it, if only to stop Creep taking it over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prince Philip said:

 

 

And with regards to you two fuckers jumping my grave before I've been fucking cremated. 

 

A) Sir Creep your a cunt.

B ) @YoungWillz you're also a cunt given you chucked the fucking deadpool back at me when I didn't want it and our now complaining it was ran better when you had it. But I can argue with the fact it was ran better when you had so you can fucking have it, if only to stop Creep taking it over.

Alas.

 

I now have other more pressing issues.

 

Welcome back when you feel up to it, Deathers. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Alas.

 

I now have other more pressing issues.

 

Welcome back when you feel up to it, Deathers. ;)

 

Sorry to hear that.

 

And good for whoever wants to run it, go the fuck ahead when the mods wake up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jose Jose a hit for me on 271st day of the year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

@Paul Bearer @Death Impends @Boudicca @DevonDeathTrip @Grim Reaper It seems that this game has been abandoned. 

 

I like to think of it as temporarily vacated whilst the pool's erstwhile host deals with some personal intranquilities of an unspecified nature. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hell-be-back-dvajeo.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/10/2019 at 21:21, Paul Bearer said:

Who won? Not that I care, I don't really enter any of the deadpools here. 

 

I think I maybe in the lead but can't be sure. Haven't had Fernando ricksen (wildcard), mugabe or Jose Jose points, added.  But they're popular picks so maybe a few ahead have them aswell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This DP could have been brought up to speed but the DL asshole contingent rules the day.  You know who you are.

When you get around to it, Jeff Blackshear the NFL player was a hit for SirC.  August 31, 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So has deathray/Kinnock been permabanned?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think so, going by DDT's comment

 

On 04/10/2019 at 21:44, DevonDeathTrip said:

I like to think of it as temporarily vacated whilst the pool's erstwhile host deals with some personal intranquilities of an unspecified nature. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maxresdefault.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use