Spade_Cooley

Dying Off The Radar

On 23/10/2024 at 00:14, Gisooo said:

I'm affraid to say that American child actress Edna May Wonacott (Wiki) has died off radar.

Unfortunately there is no record to verify her death there, but considering her profile (retired since 50s), it could be true. She was active 10 years ago through interviews as how the nine-year-old caught the eye of Alfred Hitchcock while he was in town checking out exterior locations and prepping to make his film Shadow of a Doubt (1943), while she was on a street corner with her two cousins waiting for a bus. Married Robert Green until his death in 2008, she lived her life in Yuma, AZ. Someone edited her Wiki, some hours ago, saying she died on June 26, 2022 at the age of 90 (and also says according to her son Tracy Green). I don't think it's vandalism, considering the autographs she signed very rarely in StarTiger (the last  autograph was given in 2021) and since then silence.

My question is, @tracy if you can see her familytree please, does Edna have a child named Tracy Green?

17296135657562505427042697415642.jpg.f2aea76cd0f01bc32a09768a2394f937.jpg

17296135960044854369301274453525.jpg.7a168049ec624e6c4467b564498378df.jpg

So it has been confirmed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, whoismakoto said:

So it has been confirmed.

I asked them and they confirmed.

• Like 1

There is a forum post in Startiger that Jeannie Carson is dead. It said "Step daughter Gigi Maguire Leach got my letter to Jeannie passed on and advised me Jeannie died back in August 2022"

• Shocked 1

5 hours ago, whoismakoto said:

There is a forum post in Startiger that Jeannie Carson is dead. It said "Step daughter Gigi Maguire Leach got my letter to Jeannie passed on and advised me Jeannie died back in August 2022"

Thats insane, she has a Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame.

1 hour ago, Gisooo said:

Thats insane, she has a Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Her death seemingly also went unnoticed by the Broadway community, which is odd considering that she was in the original cast of a very infamous and racist musical decades ago.

• Facepalm 1