All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Clorox Bleachman

Kill or Save: UK No.2 Hits of the 00s

26/04/2024 30 Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse — Valerie 28 Sophie Ellis-Bextor — Murder On The Dancefloor 27 Wheatus — Teenage Dirtbag 27 Gorillaz — Feel Good Inc. 25 Kylie Minogue — Love At First Sight 24 Manic Street Preachers — Your Love Alone Is Not Enough 24 Daft Punk — One More Time 24 Adele — Chasing Pavements 23 Oasis — Stop Crying Your Heart Out +3 22 Coldplay — In My Place 22 Busted — Year 3000 20 Coldplay — Speed Of Sound 20 Plain White T’s — Hey There Delilah 20 Manic Street Preachers — The Love Of Richard Nixon 20 Pink — Get The Party Started 20 Razorlight — Somewhere Else 18 Kylie Minogue — On A Night Like This 14 Kelis — Trick Me 13 Justin Timberlake — Cry Me A River 10 Corinne Bailey Rae — Put Your Records On 07 Dido — White Flag +1 06 Kate Nash — Foundations 06 Jeff Buckley — Hallelujah -6 02 Taylor Swift — Love Story
  4. tracy

King Charles III

Well they're just reposting a Daily Beast article. It's by the same guy who wrote in August 2022 he had sources telling him the Queen had bone cancer, so, you can probably draw your own conclusions.
  5. Comped

King Charles III

If Charles was a normal celebrity I'd say TMZ had it right, but with this one I'm not so sure...
  6. wannamaker

Georgian Deadpool II

Just realized that I had OJ in this pool, -1 for me and Lewd_Squirrel.
  7. tracy

King Charles III

When King Charles is about to die in record time but you have -1 points on the "outlive King Charles" pool because some guy who can't drive thought it would be fun to kill Treat Williams
  8. Ulitzer95

King Charles III

At his age he really wasn't going to set any length of reign records, but at least his reign was longer than that of Edward VIII. ... also longer than Liz and the lettuce I guess...
  9. Commtech Sio Bibble

King Charles III

I got a birthday card last week from my great uncle (99 years young) that had Charlie's head on the stamp, first one I've seen, but then again I don't send or receive many letters.
  10. Sean

King Charles III

I haven't seen a stamp with his head on it.Most seem decorative ones these days.Some I used a few months ago still had the Queens head on.
  11. The Old Crem

King Charles III

Wonder if any of the British press will mention it. The New York Post is Murdoch owned so those papers and radio stations should,
  12. Brad252

King Charles III

Like buses, you wait 70 years for one then 2 come along at once.
  13. Sean

King Charles III

I said when they had QEIIs's hope the King lasts a fairly while at least addon't want us to do this again for a long while.Looks like I jinxed him.
  14. Ulitzer95

Dead Pop Stars

You care so little of this forum that you actually spent a good few minutes typing all that out (even though none of us will read beyond the first 2 lines cos it's boring AF). I've said it before and I'll say it again – if you don't like it here then bugger off somewhere else.
  15. arrowsmith

King Charles III

Don’t hold your breath.
  16. Ulitzer95

King Charles III

My intel is rarely wrong. Not the biggest fan of Charles but certainly don't wish him ill or dead... though I can't wait for the epic apology I'm going to get from mango boy for him being a twat.
  17. YoungWillz

King Charles III

Never had a coin with his head on it. Not one. Don't use stamps so I don't know if he's on those. Is someone putting the Royal Mint on hold?
  18. TQR

King Charles III

The grapevine is awash with rumours like this. I believe them. It's not looking good. King Peggy before the end of next year, unfortunately.
  19. Yesterday
  20. YoungWillz

King Charles III

State funeral?
  21. Sir Creep

Dead Pop Stars

As usual, interesting conversation occurs on my home Deadpool rather than anything here… —‘Wow, all five original members of the Moody Blues are gone. Pinder was the last of the group's original five members.’ —‘That leaves how many people who have ever seen a mellotron? Fripp is about it.’ —-a song offered to the group by Paul McCartney, but in the end decided the tune wasn’t right for the Moodys. Instead, Mary Hopkin recorded the song, “Those Were the Days,” and scored a worldwide smash hit.’ —“That’s amazing trivia. Can you imagine the path they would have taken if they sang Those Were the Days?” —‘Check this out... "On Christmas 1969, the President of Equatorial Guinea, Francisco Macías Nguema, had 150 alleged coup plotters executed in the national stadium while the amplifier system played the Mary Hopkin recording of "Those Were the Days"." —‘Never mind the fact that the litany of hits written by Sir Paul now includes this song. Who knew?’ —‘Death was imperative when he sang his version of Go Now.’ —‘Needless to say they’ll likely be on tour next summer.’ Deathlist used to have actual conversations like this but those days are long gone. RIP to Deathlist. SC
  22. Zsa Zsa's leg

King Charles III

TMZ reporting the same thing. Must be a lock for next year if he's not so gravely ill that he won't make it to 2025.
  23. dimreaper

King Charles III

https://nypost.com/2024/04/25/world-news/king-charles-funeral-plans-updated-amid-cancer-battle-report/ Said to be "very unwell". Not a good sign, if this article's sources are accurate.
  24. Nothing against CBR, I just don't like the song.
  25. YoungWillz

Derby Dead Pool 2024

Totally now in favour of Yahoo obits. Laurence Broderick QO: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/sculptor-gave-birmingham-bullring-bull-114448850.html 10 points for me as a quick follow on from Frank Field.
  26. 26/04/24 30 Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse — Valerie +4 28 Sophie Ellis-Bextor — Murder On The Dancefloor 27 Wheatus — Teenage Dirtbag 27 Gorillaz — Feel Good Inc. 25 Kylie Minogue — Love At First Sight 24 Manic Street Preachers — Your Love Alone Is Not Enough 24 Daft Punk — One More Time 24 Adele — Chasing Pavements 22 Coldplay — In My Place 22 Busted — Year 3000 20 Coldplay — Speed Of Sound 20 Plain White T’s — Hey There Delilah 20 Oasis — Stop Crying Your Heart Out 20 Manic Street Preachers — The Love Of Richard Nixon 20 Pink — Get The Party Started 20 Razorlight — Somewhere Else 18 Kylie Minogue — On A Night Like This 14 Kelis — Trick Me 13 Justin Timberlake — Cry Me A River 12 Jeff Buckley — Hallelujah 10 Corinne Bailey Rae — Put Your Records On 06 Kate Nash — Foundations 06 Dido — White Flag 02 Taylor Swift — Love Story -6
  27. 26th April 28 Sophie Ellis-Bextor — Murder On The Dancefloor 27 Wheatus — Teenage Dirtbag 27 Gorillaz — Feel Good Inc. 26 Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse — Valerie 25 Kylie Minogue — Love At First Sight 24 Manic Street Preachers — Your Love Alone Is Not Enough 24 Daft Punk — One More Time 24 Adele — Chasing Pavements 22 Coldplay — In My Place 22 Busted — Year 3000 20 Coldplay — Speed Of Sound 20 Plain White T’s — Hey There Delilah 20 Oasis — Stop Crying Your Heart Out 20 Manic Street Preachers — The Love Of Richard Nixon -6 20 Pink — Get The Party Started 20 Razorlight — Somewhere Else 18 Kylie Minogue — On A Night Like This 14 Kelis — Trick Me 13 Justin Timberlake — Cry Me A River 12 Jeff Buckley — Hallelujah 10 Corinne Bailey Rae — Put Your Records On +4 08 Taylor Swift — Love Story 06 Kate Nash — Foundations 06 Dido — White Flag coming in early today because, despite my wheatus loyalty, Corinne deserves a better shot
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use