Sign in to follow this  
Lord Fellatio Nelson

Toupee or not Toupee....that is the question

This is really scary because it features multiple Rons.

I just had a look and there don't seem to be any genuine photos out there of Shatner without his toupee. It would be interesting to see how old he really looks with a nude noggin.

I still can't find one of Shatner but here is Walter Koenig (Chekhov) without his wig:

1120330742_793985042001_ari-origin29-arc

WalterKoenig2011.jpg

FFS, just to be sure, is there a photograph in existence of him and Iain Duncan Smith in the same room?

• Haha 1

This is really scary because it features multiple Rons.

Just watched this. It is almost like self parody. Ron looks like a character that David Walliams might play in a badly thought out Little Britain sketch.

• Like 1

I remember there used to be a massive thread on digital spy on this subject but I can't find it now. The only name I remember who has not mentioned in this thread yet is Tony Blackburn.

I think I read the same- did Olly Murs and his hair plugs get a mention? Pretty sure I got that little nugget from DS.

Possibly. I remember there was someone who was obsessed with whether Darren Bennett from Strictly wears a wig.

Fenella Fielding was wearing a rather obvious wig in recent photos I saw of her and at 80 something may be a possibility in the not too distant future.

Edit - Found the DS thread. There are some incredibly dim people on that forum aren't there ?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=355980

• Like 1

Watching the World Cup draw in Russia, I reckon Rinat Dasaev has thrown his topper into the ring...

Gene Hackman

Russell Mael of Sparks looks a bit suspect these days ...

Russell-Mael.jpg

Being a MASSIVE sparks fan, I tend to think it's more a case of dye rather than hairpiece.

Might be a comb forward?

I remember there used to be a massive thread on digital spy on this subject but I can't find it now. The only name I remember who has not mentioned in this thread yet is Tony Blackburn.

I think I read the same- did Olly Murs and his hair plugs get a mention? Pretty sure I got that little nugget from DS.

Possibly. I remember there was someone who was obsessed with whether Darren Bennett from Strictly wears a wig.

Fenella Fielding was wearing a rather obvious wig in recent photos I saw of her and at 80 something may be a possibility in the not too distant future.

Edit - Found the DS thread. There are some incredibly dim people on that forum aren't there ?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=355980

I try to avoid DS where possible, it saps all of my hope for the future of humanity. The place is riddled with idiots. Nearly signed up there once, that could've been disastrous.

Anyone mentioned Gary Numan?

On 25 July 2015 at 22:49, Paul Bearer said:

Might be a comb forward?

On 6 July 2015 at 21:12, Toast said:

Russell Mael of Sparks looks a bit suspect these days ...

Russell-Mael.jpg

On 6 July 2015 at 21:19, Paul Bearer said:

Being a MASSIVE sparks fan, I tend to think it's more a case of dye rather than hairpiece.

Well, they were on the One show tonight. I suspect come forward with maybe a hint of dye :scratchhead:

47 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Well, they were on the One show tonight. I suspect come forward with maybe a hint of dye :scratchhead:

I was trying to think of a Something About Mary joke but I'm tired and thick headed tonight :blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why isn't this in Extra Curricular?

On 7/5/2015 at 20:47, Paul Bearer said:

I'm with Lardy on that one. BK over McDonalds any day.

Please eat at In-And-Out Burger the next time you are in Southern California! You will NEVER want to eat at BK or McDonalds again after eating one of their burgers. The fries are made from real potatoes and NOT from Potato flakes. Also eat at El Pollo Loco for real chicken and fresh side-dishes. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, theoldlady said:

Please eat at In-And-Out Burger the next time you are in Southern California! You will NEVER want to eat at BK or McDonalds again after dating one of their burgers. The fries are made from real potatoes and NOT from Potato flakes. Also eat at El Pollo Loco for real chicken and fresh side-dishes. 

People actually date burgers? Lol...

• Haha 2

In and Out Burger is not an inspiring brand name. Which route will it be going out?

• Haha 4

Since this forum already deals with a fairly risqué theme, I'm just going to say it and get back on topic: I'm getting a hair transplant tomorrow.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Since this forum already deals with a fairly risqué theme, I'm just going to say it and get back on topic: I'm getting a hair transplant tomorrow.

I wish you all the best - and see you soon with big wavy hair! :D

ff_2048x.progressive.jpg?v=1459556972

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Opps, my self-correction device seems to be working overtime again! It is now corrected. Hopefully. 

4 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Well, it is "In and Out Burger"......

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Yes.

All follically challenged men are not men unless they have hair!!!

Anders-Borg-ponytail.jpg

jason-statham-3.jpg

I also wear glasses. Not the best combination...

15 hours ago, theoldlady said:

Please eat at In-And-Out Burger the next time you are in Southern California! You will NEVER want to eat at BK or McDonalds again after eating one of their burgers. The fries are made from real potatoes and NOT from Potato flakes. Also eat at El Pollo Loco for real chicken and fresh side-dishes. 

This is all very well however the chances of me ever being within 5000 miles of California are zero, so I'll stick with Burger King or Schwartz Bros of Bath :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

In and Out Burger is not an inspiring brand name. Which route will it be going out?

Most likely a name representing American`s love of their cars and drive-through restaurants/fast food and quick service.:)

7 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

This is all very well however the chances of me ever being within 5000 miles of California are zero, so I'll stick with Burger King or Schwartz Bros of Bath :)

You never know where life will take you. Never say never. :hatsoff: