Paul Bearer

The deaD of 2023

12 minutes ago, Steve said:

YoungWillz, gcreptile, drol, tracy, Thatcher, arghton, Summer in Transylvania and ladyfiona are my favourite posters on this forum. 

Ouch

• Like 1

4 hours ago, msc said:

tbh Crem posts so many obits now I worry I'm going to wake up one morning and find out he's posted my obit and I've just gone all Sixth Sense and not noticed yet.

If only it was his own obit.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Perhaps said:

Não é de surpreender minimamente que você pule em defesa de alguém que posta tanta merda quanto você aqui. Talvez vocês dois devam se submeter a todos os posts de água de cachorro que você ama sujeitar todos os outros.

Você e Crem devem ir dedo um ao outro no beco de trás deste fórum.

Também é necessário que haja uma investigação sobre quem ensinou o TOC a fazer crosspost.

Your posts are very good, aren't they?, I've been looking at them, and most are to criticize someone, few are really useful, it's not surprising that you also come to criticize me, it's what you know best to do

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve said:

YoungWillz, gcreptile, drol, tracy, Thatcher, arghton, Summer in Transylvania and ladyfiona are my favourite posters on this forum. 

I thought you loved me :unsure:

17 minutes ago, diego said:

Your posts are very good, aren't they?, I've been looking at them, and most are to criticize someone, few are really useful, it's not surprising that you also come to criticize me, it's what you know best to do

The one thing that keeps this forum entertaining is calling out spanners like yourself, Crem, Sir Creep, Kenny McCormick or any other sub 100 poster that thinks they’re smart or funny. 

I contribute when I come across information that is relevant to deadpooling, someone mentioned on here before, or a well-known celebrity health news that hasn’t been mentioned yet. I don’t contribute for the sake of contributing like many of the neurodivergent users do. 

You’re getting a bit brave challenging regulars when you’re still a bottom tier shitposter. No more words from me will be exchanged with a 65 year old Brazilian who needs to translate every post :)  

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

13 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

A única coisa que mantém este fórum divertido é chamar chaves inglesas como você, Crem, Sir Creep, Kenny McCormick ou qualquer outro cartaz sub 100 que acha que eles são inteligentes ou engraçados.

Eu contribuo quando me deparo com informações que são relevantes para o deadpooling, alguém mencionado aqui antes, ou uma notícia de saúde de celebridades bem conhecida que ainda não foi mencionada. Eu não contribuo por contribuir como muitos dos usuários neurodivergentes fazem.

Você está ficando um pouco corajoso desafiando os regulares quando você ainda é um carteiro de de nível inferior. Não serão trocadas mais palavras minhas com um brasileiro de 65 anos que precisa traduzir todos os posts :)  

My age was wrong, and stop being sour, try to be more cordial with people, everyone in this forum is after information, it doesn't bother you at all to see some posts you don't like, you don't need to fight like that, I'm not challenging anyone, I'm just making an appeal not to be so boring, and let our friend post the deaths, as it is one of the reasons for the forum

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toast said:

It was worth posting for you not to "like" my post.

Is this a first?

It was because it didn't even deserve my like

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, diego said:

I'm just making an appeal not to be so boring, and let our friend post the deaths

I mean, Perhaps has totally got this, but this bit made me giggle.

“Stop being so boring and let the boring shitposter post boring shit.”

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, TQR said:

Quero dizer, talvez tenha entendido totalmente isso, mas esse pouco me fez rir.

"Pare de ser tão chato e deixe o chato cartucho postar merda chata."

It's not what I said, what he posts is not boring, they are remarkable people in their countries, or in their work

• Haha 1

Oh FFS. Will this ever end?

My frequency on this site has plummeted. Have to dig through 3 miles of shit to find anything I care about/is worth reading. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, diego said:

It's not what I said, what he posts is not boring, they are remarkable people in their countries, or in their work

The trouble is there are nearly 8 billion people on this planet and I'm sure many of them are remarkable in some way. 

He appears to be trying to create a post for every one of them that's got any chance of dying in the next 5 years.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

Oh FFS. Será que isso vai acabar um dia?

Minha frequência neste site despencou. Tem que cavar através de 3 milhas de merda para encontrar qualquer coisa que eu me importo / vale a pena ler.

Sorry, but what is FFS?

7 minutes ago, diego said:

Sorry, but what is FFS?

for fuck's sake! (used as an expression of annoyance).

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

Oh FFS. Será que isso vai acabar um dia?

Minha frequência neste site despencou. Tem que cavar através de 3 milhas de merda para encontrar qualquer coisa que eu me importo / vale a pena ler.

Go to the themes of your interest, there are many themes here, for all tastes

6 hours ago, diego said:

I think it's interesting, if you don't think so, just ignore it, don't speak for everyone here, after all, this is a forum that serves that purpose, if it's to report only famous deaths, it wouldn't be necessary, because this already appears on the cover of every news site, the interesting thing here are these stories, let him post

Why do you assume I was speaking for everyone? I wasn't - I was speaking for myself, just as with all my other posts. Not only that, I was speaking to The Old Crem, and no-one else.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, time said:

Why do you assume I was speaking for everyone? I wasn't - I was speaking for myself, just as with all my other posts. Not only that, I was speaking to The Old Crem, and no-one else.

Ok,Sorry, It's just that when you say there's no need to post about all the deaths he reads it gives that impression, but I know most people agree with you

and it had to do with the subject raised, I didn't understand why you complained about the topic he put it in

I will try and reduce how many posts I do considering they don’t seem very popular. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Obituary for TV director/producer/documentary maker Michael Houldey, who's died aged 82, on 10-2-23.

Directed 'gritty' documentaries about life in deprived areas or as a trawlerman, as well as travel pieces, relatively 'fluffy' pieces (four series of Airport), the arts, (Edith Piaf, Judy Garland) and also Bamber Gascoigne's The Christians. Did some drama too.

• Like 1

TV producer and director James Gatward being reported dead: 

I know him from the late 1970s adaptation of The Famous Five, but he directed many episodes of The Troubleshooters in the 1960s and some episodes of Minder and The Gentle Touch in the 1980s.

As stated above, was married to Hammer actress Isobel Black.

• Like 2

We lost Paul O'grady on Tuesday such a shock. At sixty-seven, he's off to heaven :bow:

Us people and you betcha a lot of the dogs back home here will will be missing him. What he did was very  much for the love of dogs (quite literally) 

I'm tempted to make a thread about Gladiator athletes/people in the show as there were 36 of them not including judges, presenters and US version.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ladyfiona said:

I'm tempted to make a thread about Gladiator athletes/people in the show as there were 36 of them not including judges, presenters and US version.

Aye, and likely a tonnage of steroids consumed by some of them, which will be catching up with them now. 

John Corrigan, former chief executive of the National Treasury Management Agency and one of the chief architects of Ireland’s recovery from the financial crisis, has died at age 76.  While he spent most of his career at the NTMA, including five critical years as chief executive officer from 2009 to 2014, Mr Corrigan also had stints at AIB, Davy and the Irish Stock Exchange.

SC

Howell Williams, one of the teachers who survived the Aberfan disaster, died 29th March, aged 82. He helped several children escape by breaking a wiondow in his classroom.

He's the third of four of the teachers who survived to die, following Hettie Williams in 2018 and Rennie Williams in 2020, leaving Mair Morgan as the last.

• Like 4