Paul Bearer

Catherine Windsor AKA Kate Middleton

Princess has the big C.

Discuss.

• Like 4

It's cool (kool?) to spell things with a "K"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Like Charles, no details on the stage or type of cancer.

From watching her video statement, I was struck by how she described her chemo treatment as "preventative." Otherwise, the statement lacked any of the "we expect a full recovery" that would be expected if it was caught at an early stage.

• Like 2

This might fuck up Gary Goldsmith's appearance at the final of Celebrity Big Brother tonight.

1 minute ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

From watching her video statement, I was struck by how she described her chemo treatment as "preventative." Otherwise, the statement lacked any of the "we expect a full recovery" that would be expected if it was caught at an early stage.

It could be just a wording choice in terms of no mentioning of a full recovery. Odds are, if they caught it early, that news may come out from someone else (like Sunak) or the Palace at some point in the future. Otherwise, we may never know.

The use of "preventative" as a term does imply that they want to prevent future occurrences however, rather than treat anything lingering?

I was told last week by a journo that she had part of her oesophagus removed and I didn't know what to make of it. Looking like they were probably right. If that's where the cancer is she could be in real trouble.

Edit: then again, would this explain "abdominal surgery"? Who knows? Not sure what to believe.

She really didn't look very well, bless her heart. 

4 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I was told last week by a journo that she had part of her oesophagus removed and I didn't know what to make of it. Looking like they were probably right. If that's where the cancer is she could be in real trouble.

Thus her silence. Difficult to talk about your condition if you have your oesophagus removed. 

I'm sure Kate and king Charles will be saved with a cancer vaccine and they'll be the face of it.

Do we know yet what type of cancer she has? If the rumours were true and she did go into a coma then it must've been somewhere serious. My guess is the lungs and she was put in a coma as she had fluid on her lungs.She has a similar weight loss but not looking too bad look to her that Leah Bracknell had.

• Facepalm 1

It's a bit early to put her on a death list. 

• Haha 1

Hate the name of the thread for this evil slapper. I said this to be intentionally triggering to the unhinged who adore her, let's see if there's any bites.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Shocked 1

Surely the title of this thread should match that of her Wikipedia page?

2 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

Hate the name of the thread for this evil slapper. I said this to be intentionally triggering to the unhinged who adore her, let's see if there's any bites.

Surely you are 26 years late for that line. 

I hate how this thread had to be made but I understand why,  I doubt she will die from this since she’s a royal and probably has the best health care in the whole of Britain maybe besides Charles him self but she has a better chance than Charles because of how young she is.

10 minutes ago, mymango said:

Surely the title of this thread should match that of her Wikipedia page?

Which is? 

Meghan must have smuggled in some radioactive present.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

That's you blocked, vermin.

I think we own her an apology. 

10 minutes ago, Deadboy999 said:

I think we own her an apology. 

She is owed an apology but not from the public, Buckingham palace has handled this whole situation so poorly. The secrecy over her condition was fine at first but the lack of updates allowed speculation to become widespread, the mother's day photo was again their fault, that photo was released without proper checks and they blamed Kate for it (even if it was her that edited it, she didn't need to be named and shamed), which again allowed speculation to become widespread. Then when everything was going quiet instead of releasing anything official, they allowed her to be snapped by the press, again causing further speculation. 

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Toast said:

That's you blocked, vermin.

Highlight my post my dear.

image.thumb.png.9cd9256ef31cd88600712489144f16c9.png

Mission accomplished I guess! Parasocial relationships remain a mystery to me.

• Like 3

I wonder if when she had the abdominal surgery, they already thought there might be cancer? It could have been completely unexpected. Even when there are definite signs it can take time to be certain. Hard to see what the palace could announce in those circumstances.

5 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

Highlight my post my dear.

image.thumb.png.9cd9256ef31cd88600712489144f16c9.png

Mission accomplished I guess! Parasocial relationships remain a mystery to me.

I don't like the Royals and think that a lot of people have a parasocial relationship with them. But why would you want to purposefuly try to cause controversy, it's a tad weird mate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

I don't like the Royals and think that a lot of people have a parasocial relationship with them. But that's a weird thing to do, why would you want to purposefuly try to cause controversy.

It's really not that deep. 

But I do understand that emotions are currently running high.

• Confused 1