Lady Die

Plane, Train And Automobile Crashes

A flight attendant who survived the accident is reported to have stated that the aircraft ran out of fuel.

A flight attendant who survived the accident is reported to have stated that the aircraft ran out of fuel.

Reported that the pilot spent some time circling trying to dump fuel...

Reported that the pilot spent some time circling trying to dump fuel...

Yeah, I saw that too. Someone should have told him that RJ85s aren't fitted with a fuel dump system.

Journalists eh? :lol:

• Like 2

Thanks Cat - I couldn't bear to add the link back to the Daily Mailboge; I do have standards. So not a case of the pilot flying around for yonks trying to use up fuel then?

They beat San Lorenzo in the semi.

Lesson is, don't fuck with the Pope.

PSG donating €40m.

We're all a bit detached on here, you have to be to have this is a hobby, but I must admit I shed a tear looking at this photograph of the Chapecoense players who didn't travel for the cup final.

Cya_l8zWQAADLyU.jpgCya_lZCWQAACfIa.jpg

Does anyone know the names of these players?

They have 32 players in the current squad . Wikipedia says 19 died (hardly reliable ) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaMia_Airlines_Flight_2933 and 3 survived and 3 here in pic . The other 7 were they on the flight and haven't be identified yet or left behind and didn't travel ? Can't see a football team taking more than 22 players. Thankfully 13 of the 32 players are still alive hopefully.

It was a Final, a lot of non playing players would've gone.

21 journos dead I think, 1 survived.

Why can't that happen here? (Wright, Green, Savage, Linacre, Young, Traynor, your boys took a helluva beating).

PSG donating €40m.

Cristiano Ronaldo donating €3m as well

He earned that much in the time it took for you to type it...

• Like 2

Thanks Cat - I couldn't bear to add the link back to the Daily Mailboge; I do have standards. So not a case of the pilot flying around for yonks trying to use up fuel then?

I think the tanks were already empty and RJ85s cannot dump fuel.

I've just spent a while looking at the playback on Flightradar24:

Picture_Paint.jpg

I think she was on the extreme limit of her range and she ran out of fuel because of the delay. R.I.P. to all souls lost.

• Like 2

Pakistani singer Junaid Jamshed is reportedly one of 47 dead after a plane crashed on its way to Islamabad Airport. He had previously been assaulted at Islamabad Airport earlier this year after "blaspheming" one of Mohammed's wives.

At least 32 dead, including children, after a Turkish Airlines cargo plane crashes into housing near Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.

At least 32 dead, including children, after a Turkish Airlines cargo plane crashes into housing near Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.

Estimated property damage: €45.22

• Like 1

This sounds awful.

A BUS carrying schoolchildren has crashed and caught fire leaving at least 16 people dead, according to emergency officials in Italy.

SC

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/757038/Children-Italy-Verona-dead-bus-crashes-motorway-Hungary-pilon-fire

14 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Three dead as plane crashes into residential area in California: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39117744

Turns out they didn't know the way to San Jose...

It wasnt that fucking Harrison Ford piloting it, was it?

• Like 6

F-18 fighter plane crashes outside Madrid, pilot of course deceased.  I suspect a few more details to follow.  Happened 11am, lucky if no one on ground part of the fray.

SC

The seaplane crash in Oz that killed a few Brits was Richard Cousins and his family (plus the pilot).

CEO for The Compass Group, biggest food services company in the World.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-01/hawkesbury-river-seaplane-crash-victims-confirmed/9296638