Tempus Fugit

Too Many Moderators ?

I think its all a crock of sh*t TBH.

DDT is no more worthy, if thats the right word, of being a Mod than, say, Phantom.

I think DDT is a top fella but he would be the first to admit that his ventures onto the extra curricular board are as frequent as Halleys Comet.

If you are going to curse people with the "modship" they really have to be all over the forum.

Clearly, mods have sodded off so, in theory, we need to replenish.

The forum is working perfectly ok at the present.

Stop thinking of sodding around with it, it doesnt need it.

B'ollocks.

I think you should be one. That way I wouldn't have to f'uck around putting apostrophes in f'uck.

You know what you can do.

F'uck off.

[i think you should be one. That way I wouldn't have to f'uck around putting apostrophes in f'uck.

You'd still have to f*ck about with the apostrophes, as I have said before, mods have no control over the swear filter or even access to it (more's the pity) that's for admins only, we have very few 'powers'.

[i think you should be one. That way I wouldn't have to f'uck around putting apostrophes in f'uck.

You'd still have to f*ck about with the apostrophes, as I have said before, mods have no control over the swear filter or even access to it (more's the pity) that's for admins only, we have very few 'powers'.

These admins.

Is it all a bit Charlies Angels?

You have your strings pulled by people you dont know but know are there............spooky.

I think they are highly intelligent, wonderful, warm human beings who are itching to remove the apostrophe from "f'uck."

These admins.

Is it all a bit Charlies Angels?

You have your strings pulled by people you dont know but know are there............spooky.

I think they are highly intelligent, wonderful, warm human beings who are itching to remove the apostrophe from "f'uck."

Yup, they all went to top universities and joined investment banks. S'true.

Current situation:

Admins around - PB, MH.

Admins not around: the rest.

Mods around: DDT, LG, NAP.

Mods not around/not doing any modding: the rest.

Not good. But carry on, it's all fine.

There's hardly anyone on this site these days. And in that vacuum, the reign of error that is notaguest has taken root. To be honest I'm only on here now for the info I need for DDP...

Current situation:

Admins around - PB, MH.

There's hardly anyone on this site these days. And in that vacuum, the reign of error that is notaguest has taken . To be honest I'm only on here now for the info I need for DDP...

Rest assured that root may well have been routed TMIB, but don't hold your breath and check your PM's. I think I may be a tad unpopular in Notaguest's books tonight, but he has been well warned in the past by myself and has taken no heed.

Current situation:

Admins around - PB, MH.

There's hardly anyone on this site these days. And in that vacuum, the reign of error that is notaguest has taken root . To be honest I'm only on here now for the info I need for DDP...

Rest assured that root may well have been routed TMIB, but don't hold your breath and check your PM's. I think I may be a tad unpopular in Notaguest's books tonight, but he has been well warned in the past by myself and has taken no heed.

Ah. He warned me that there was a ruthless moderator on the prowl. :lol:

I see he still had time to add a signature.

the fascist mods have just banned me because they thought i posted too much.i urge you and evryone else to protest the increasing control freakery of the mods and admin by quitting en masse.They've ruined the forum lets face it.Let's all start our own much better one

the fascist mods have just banned me because they thought i posted too much.i urge you and evryone else to protest the increasing control freakery of the mods and admin by quitting en masse.They've ruined the forum lets face it.Let's all start our own much better one

He messaged me to tell me he'd been banned, he's never contacted me before. Assuming he messaged others too?

ouch, nice, I am 'daemon and a fascist' according to our friend, you haven't a clue mate. I sleep well at night, within reason, but I am damn sure if you piss me off I will tell you. You can take the girl out of Glasgow but never try and take Glasgow out of the girl. You have ruined the forum with your inane posts and a line has to be drawn.

I didn't get a PM :lol:

I could send you one LB but I doubt it would have the same PZaZZ! Now if I could interest you in a roll and sausage, step this way.......:0)

when do i become a mod?? I was one on crunchyroll.

btw i got a warning on my account because their was false news that Walter Mondale had died i checked Wikipedia and it said the same i posted it here thinking two separate sources must be true but still got a warning anyway :lol: , im not bitter or anything honest :)

when do i become a mod?? I was one on crunchyroll.

btw i got a warning on my account because their was false news that Walter Mondale had died i checked Wikipedia and it said the same i posted it here thinking two separate sources must be true but still got a warning anyway :lol: , im not bitter or anything honest :)

Admins and mods meet up in a secret location to discuss whether or not another mod is required, and if so, nominate and vote for or against. TBH, looking at the number of regular posters and members, I really don't think another mod is required just yet.

He messaged me to tell me he'd been banned, he's never contacted me before. Assuming he messaged others too?

Not me, but then as I have remarked elsewhere, I get no messages anyway.

I do however receive a staggering amount of Email....

Josco...FFS!!

The last time you said you got no messages I messaged you with a cheery little greeting, pointing out how much I've always admired your avatar. If you get messages, do you know how to access them?

I got the PM that he'd been banned.

After the euphoria had lessened somewhat I posted that James Garner's brother Jack had died. Fifteen minutes later I got another PM from notamember that he'd been suspended for posting that same death, which had been deleted and I might be next!

Question - if he's suspended/banned/deleted or whatever, how come he can still send PMs?

Josco...FFS!!

The last time you said you got no messages I messaged you with a cheery little greeting, pointing out how much I've always admired your avatar. If you get messages, do you know how to access them?

MPFC

Perhaps I should have qualified my comment - Apart from your cheery little greeting (and thanks for that) I get no messages of any note or consequence. What I mean to say is that no members ever come bleating to me, which is a good thing and perhaps I have just ........

Oh bugger!

ouch, nice, I am 'daemon and a fascist' according to our friend, you haven't a clue mate. I sleep well at night, within reason, but I am damn sure if you piss me off I will tell you. You can take the girl out of Glasgow but never try and take Glasgow out of the girl. You have ruined the forum with your inane posts and a line has to be drawn.

Yep, Glasgow is like malaria, it's with you for life.

Question - if he's suspended/banned/deleted or whatever, how come he can still send PMs?

He cannot post, but he's not banned, so other bits of the forum, like PMs, he can still use.

regards,

Hein

He cannot post, but he's not banned, so other bits of the forum, like PMs, he can still use.

regards,

Hein

Ah, I see.

Anyway, I've blocked his PMs now.

Good riddance, NotaGuest! :lol:

EDIT: I noticed that someone added some new smileys lately, like the ones of the bloke scratching his head and the smoker. May I humbly suggest we find and add one of a bloke popping open a champagne bottle for occasions like this (and when Maggie T/Zsa Zsa/etc finally go?)

Not me, thank f*ck.

Yep, Glasgow is like malaria, it's with you for life.

Sadly, never a truer word spoken msc. I have managed to avoid the city since leaving over 3 years ago, but went back last month for a friend's wedding, nice to see it but nice to leave again. Unfortunately I was tasked tonight with organising a proper reunion in the next 2 months as the bride and groom did not get to enjoy the piss-up with all their old friends and would like a proper one. AC/DC have brought their exhibition to Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, first time out of Australia and the only stop in Europe and that's the starting point for the reunion. I have a nightmare of a task to get something organised, not helped by the fact my computer is a on a go slow today and I haven't been able to access either Windows Live or Yahoo Messenger tonight to start the ball rolling. With any luck I will have ongoing problems and be able to hand the task on to someone else :lol: .

I do think it will be quite funny to see all us old 'rockers' back together again in a museum setting. 26 years ago the nearest we got to Kelvingrove was getting pissed in the park at the annual festival while the new band on the scene, 'Bon Jovi', played......