Lady Die

Princess Diana

please delete this test

I'm going to look a right numpty if it doesn't work. I couldn't find the icon though CR!

Edit: Damn it numptyville - too slow. Still please delete me!

please delete this test

I'm going to look a right numpty if it doesn't work. I couldn't find the icon though CR!

Sorry Mono, but I need some company in numptyville, and by copying your post on my reply will leave it there for eternity. Unless someone else deletes both posts, of course.

please delete this test

Excellent, I've always wondered how do that.

please delete this test

Wish we could get rid of that bloody memorial service so easily. <_<

please delete this test

As this post has now secured its status in the annals of Deathlist, the only change I could suggest is a transfer to the City Breaks thread for the report on Numptyville. Even the less travelled among us have been their there-oh, that's how it works.

Entropy, not have a Memorial Service??And miss out on Sir Elton crooning Candle in the Wind? (Top of the ten worst songs in the universe.)

Just trying to drum up some ranter traffic to counter the tumbleweeds blowing across the site the past few days.

Wouldn't it be nice if Lewis Hamilton, as a tribute to Diana of course, crashed his Mercedes at high speed at Monza next week.

please delete this test

As this post has now secured its status in the annals of Deathlist, the only change I could suggest is a transfer to the City Breaks thread for the report on Numptyville. Even the less travelled among us have been their there-oh, that's how it works.

Entropy, not have a Memorial Service??And miss out on Sir Elton crooning Candle in the Wind? (Top of the ten worst songs in the universe.)

I think I could very happily live without ever hearing that ghastly song again.

He isn't really going to sing it at the memorial service, is he? How tacky.

I'm really looking forward to Saturday. The threads about Charles, Camilla, and Diana over at the Royal Forums have been in a ferment all week, and I'm already exhausted. Of course, then we have the inquest to look forward to...

I'm really looking forward to Saturday. The threads about Charles, Camilla, and Diana over at the Royal Forums have been in a ferment all week, and I'm already exhausted. Of course, then we have the inquest to look forward to...

Is Diana still an Angel over your way? I haven't visited in over 6 months at least.

Would you reconsider my application if I told you I descended from Edward III?

Turns out that being a bastard is in my blood...

Just trying to drum up some ranter traffic to counter the tumbleweeds blowing across the site the past few days.

Wouldn't it be nice if Lewis Hamilton, as a tribute to Diana of course, crashed his Mercedes at high speed at Monza next week.

Get him to knock back a few vodkas first, then send a few MotoGP bikes out to chase him for full effect! :P

Is Diana still an Angel over your way? I haven't visited in over 6 months at least.

Some people think she's an angel, some people think she's a devil, some people manage to be balanced. Pretty much the way it's always been.

We don't let banned members rejoin regardless of who they descend from. If we see an application and we can tell it's a banned member reapplying, we have to delete it.

Is that right? Would never have guessed...

Some people think she's an angel, some people think she's a devil, some people manage to be balanced. Pretty much the way it's always been.

We don't let banned members rejoin regardless of who they descend from. If we see an application and we can tell it's a banned member reapplying, we have to delete it.

It wouldn't hurt to lighten up a bit, Entropy.

Perhaps I should petition my half 14th cousin 4 times removed, Queen Elizabeth II. Then again, she has probably been banned from your realm as well. Not Liberal enough even by her standard...

Perhaps I should petition my half 14th cousin 4 times removed, Queen Elizabeth II. Then again, she has probably been banned from your realm as well. Not Liberal enough even by her standard...

Perhaps you should. Let me know what Cousin Lilibet has to say.

Perhaps you should. Let me know what Cousin Lilibet has to say.

Cousin Elizabeth is rather busy these days. She doesn't have time for such trivial matters.

Besides, I don't have her mobile number silly.

Ooohh, do you think i'll be allowed to join the royal forum?

2 birds with one stone, eh?

Its beyond a f*****g joke.

The womans been dead for ten years FFS!!!

All this memorial bollocks.

Total Horseshit.

Its beyond a f*****g joke.

The womans been dead for ten years FFS!!!

All this memorial bollocks.

Total Horseshit.

Thank f**k. At last a voice of reason. :P

The inquest begins.

It will cost £3 million for security only. Regardless of the outcome, we can be assured that Mohammed Al Fayed will continue his campaign:

"At last we are going to have an inquest for ordinary people. I hope that it will bring the decision which I believe. I will not rest until that's done."

- Mr. Al Fayed

He's getting no younger, not good for his blood pressure all this inquesting and worry.

Day 2 at the Diana inquest, and Mr. Al Fayed has already caused a fuss.

We're gonna get this sh*t for the next 6 months.... :D

Daily Express must have a permanent hard-on with this going on.

...and Madeline too. f**k Lord Beaverbrook!

I might try an avoid ALL news programmes for the forseeable future...let me know when the World ends...

I might try an avoid ALL news programmes for the forseeable future...let me know when the World ends...

Too late its already happened in this part of London

Too late its already happened in this part of London

Some of the nearby places sound interesting...Cockfosters and Winchmore Hill. Ooh-er missus! :unsure:

Here's the latest from the collosal waste of time, money and effort that is the Diana Inquest Ten Years On.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7033127.stm

I'm sure one of the jurors will find a book of matches with "HRH" on one side and "kill Diana Aug '97" jotted on the other that the crack French police overlooked in the tunnel.

Nice 2nd to last sentence to the story

"Earlier the tour of the tunnel was delayed because the jurors' coach blew a tyre when it hit a small pillar as it pulled up outside the Ritz."

Can we have "Any one Ritz guest leaving by motorised transport" for DL 2008?

As long as we book Anthea Turner in for a 366 night stay commencing 01 Jan 2008 sounds good to me.

Guest Grant Bovey

As long as we book Anthea Turner in for a 366 night stay commencing 01 Jan 2008 sounds good to me.

Did Anthea steal Bruno Brookes away from you, by any chance?