Gunjaman5000

Most Obsessive Deathlisters

Happy 500 Lady G!

dogs0ag.jpg

Thanks Bou, what beautiful Pyrs, a lot whiter than mine!

Congrats on the 500 Lady G, have some nice sweeties! :D

sugarmice1vy.jpg

On reflection my offer of 'nice sweeties' sounds a bit too much like an old man offering out his Werther's Originals; on this occasion it was unintentional, sorry!

Thanks TLC, I love Werther's, sad but true and I will get you back for the sugar mice!

BHB, congrats on reaching the 'magical' target of 500 posts!

If you could make some of the next 500 a bit more entertaining or relevant that'd be nice... :lol:

Semi-seriously though (as close as I get to full seriousness) I find your posting funny, irreverent and honest (I presume honest, of course you never know on these forums, or is that fora?), and you help divert attention away from the fact that almost none of my own posts are on topic or about death.

So, a toast to the good lord Banter, long may He reign. :D

Thanks, TLC. I was totally unaware of this, erm, achievement until you drew my attention to it, so I haven't prepared a speech I'm afraid, but one thought does immediately spring to mind:

No Werther's Originals for me then? :D

Now here's a thought:

I reckon we should cherish and enjoy this thread and its banter. It's possible that someday a statto mad OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) case might stumble upon our site and find himself (trust me, it'll be a male) in OCD orgasm territory. At which point constant recourse to this thread would be his yardstick to encourage his performance because he wouldn't get the irony of any comments we posted.

Meaning, this thread may be on borrowed time.

Now here's a thought:

I reckon we should cherish and enjoy this thread and its banter. It's possible that someday a statto mad OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) case might stumble upon our site and find himself (trust me, it'll be a male) in OCD orgasm territory. At which point constant recourse to this thread would be his yardstick to encourage his performance because he wouldn't get the irony of any comments we posted.

I read this yesterday, thought about it all afternoon, re-read it in the evening and thought about it some more. Had a restless night, thought about it again in between dreamscaped orgies with the female cast of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Woke up this morning, read it yet again and thought some more, but have reached only one conclusion- it's far too deep for me. :D

:D:lol::D

Class BHB, pure class!

ie+, have you been heavily drinking? :)

Very, very oddly, my posts have been moved from where they were originally posted. Not quite sure why.

This:

GO TEAM DL!!

was posted in the Stan Kunitz thread in honour of our most recent graduate.

And this:

Um... :angry:

was posted in the Who'll be #6 thread as a comment on my consistent voting habits.

Is someone playing silly buggers?

Is this some sort of comment on the quality of my posts? Because if it is, could whomever moved my posts PLEASE PM me the reasons why, or notch up my warn-o-meter, or something. I am really not impressed AT ALL.

Perhaps its our three hacker friends? I don't know.

Is someone playing silly buggers?

Is this some sort of comment on the quality of my posts? Because if it is, could whomever moved my posts PLEASE PM me the reasons why, or notch up my warn-o-meter, or something. I am really not impressed AT ALL.

The $64,000 question. The Waffen-Moderators are at work again.

Now here's a thought:

Was that salvo aimed at me? I have already been accused of being too post happy, to which I respond: Ouch!

Now here's a thought:

The women in white coats are on their way...

Was that salvo aimed at me? I have already been accused of being too post happy, to which I respond: Ouch!

Bennett man, take some quality time with yer Gavin and chill out! That salvo predates you so how could it be so aimed? It's just another one of my psychic slips to rank with the death of Jack Wild this year and the fall of Charles Clarke from high office. Funny thing is, all ten totterers in my DDP continue to breathe.

It was one year today that I looked at this forum, although it was a further 20 days until my membership.

Since then the forum has grown at an amazing rate as i watched Windsor and Tempus Fugit make their first posts here.

This makes me feel old :banghead:

But happy :lol:

[Posts moved to the Obsessive Deathlister thread - ff]

Edited by football_fan

It was one year today that I looked at this forum, although it was a further 20 days until my membership.

Since then the forum has grown at an amazing rate as i watched Windsor and Tempus Fugit make their first posts here.

This makes me feel old :banghead:

But happy :lol:

Doesn't time fly when you're having erm, fun (at someone else's expense, I should add!) :P

Now here's a thought:

I can now understand why some people have thought that you and me/I are the same person.

Congratulations Mr. Star Crossed.

400!

Welcome to the Hall of Shame :angry:

sc7hd.jpg

Congratulations Mr. Star Crossed.

400!

Welcome to the Hall of Shame :blink:

sc7hd.jpg

*blushes*

Why thankyou, Bou! Such a beautiful and, I hasten to add, unprompted :) post, with an appropriate piccy to boot!

How DID Bou know I've been a closet Claire Danes fan ever since she was in My So-Called Life? Is Bou my stalker on the Claire Danes forum? :angry:

Since "Bou No-Mates" has passed the 1200 milestone unremarked, and completely not noticed by me until now I'll celebrate on my own!

wineyf4.jpg

:banghead::D

Since "Bou No-Mates" has passed the 1200 milestone unremarked, and completely not noticed by me until now I'll celebrate on my own!

wineyf4.jpg

Congratulations Bou !!! Well done you :)

wineyf4.jpg

Congratulations on 1200! posts my fellow wedding destroyer! :P

Never celebrate on your own; I find if you get drunk enough everyone joins in the celebration, whether they like it or not! Or sometimes even if there's no-one actually there if you go for cans of Kestrel. :o

I would have posted this earlier, but I clearly had no idea until you posted first I was posting at exactly the same time and was horrified that you beat me to it as it was next on my list! :)

Aha, I notice TF is now a "Twunt Master."

And somehow the Beaker picture fits. Though Beaker is awesome, I can completely imagine him as some overlord reigning over an army - nay, a nation - of lesser twunts. :banghead:

Oh, and Happy 1200 Bou! If it makes you feel better, no one noticed my 2000 when I passed it ages ago. We're just too cool for accolades. :)

And if that doesn't make you feel better, maybe this might?

angelina_jolie_1_1024x768.jpg

:D

Congrats on 1200 posts Bou :banghead:.

Can you please stop postings pics of Angelina Jolie CP, they are giving scsi hot flushes!